Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

Rachna Kabir dancing on Doli Armaanon Ki!!!!!!

Kikidramagirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/sapne-suhane-s-kabir-and-rachana-dance-during-urmi-samrat-s-wedding-zee-tv-s-doli

It's celebration time on Zee TV's Doli Armaanon Ki (Walkwater productions) with Urmi (Neha Marda) and Samrat (Mohit Malik) set to tie the knot.

Interestingly, the always at loggerheads duo Kabir (Piyush Sahdev) and Rachana (Mahima Makwana) of Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke will be seen coming together during Urmi and Samrat's wedding.

As per a reliable source, this couple will be seen dancing on songs like Delhi Wali Girlfriend (Yeh Jawaani Hai Dewaani) and Chingam Chabake (Gori Tere Pyaar Mein).

When contacted Mahima she laughed and said, "The viewers will get to see a fun-filled side of Kabir and Rachana during Urmi and Samrat's wedding celebration."

We hear that these actors have already shot for this particular sequence and a lot of other known Zee faces will be putting their best foot forward during this celebration.

We will soon come up with more updates!!!

Edited by dramagirl123 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kikidramagirl thumbnail
OMG!!!!Guysss!!We're gonna see our Rabir dance together🥳!!OMG! I'm dying out of excitement here!!Zener and Eris remember when we were spamming on Piyush's AT and I was saying imagine Rabir dancing to Diliwali Girlfriend!!!!Can't believe it's coming out of true. I really can't imagine Kabir dancing!!Seriously can't wait anymore
musicgirl thumbnail
Wow wow 😲 We're actually gonna karuch Kabir dancing with Rachna! It's almost like a miracle 🤣 But seriously can't wait to seem them! 
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Are they dancing with Chaku, talwar & hockey sticks🤣
Am about to faint  in excitement " Thud"🤡

Omg ! Omg ! Omg ! 😲😲

But when is it aired , I don't watch that serial😕 but will def watch this episode

Rabir - love you❤️
 But how good a dancer is kabir ???? Will he dance like he swallowed a frog ( grumpy) or like he swallowed a scale ( stiff)🤣

Am a gonner!!!!!😳

Thank you dear for sharing 

Kabir dancing😲😲😲 Margayi!!!!!😆
Edited by brat2008 - 10 years ago
Kikidramagirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: brat2008

Are they dancing with Chaku, talwar & hockey sticks🤣

Am about to faint  in excitement " Thud"🤡

Omg ! Omg ! Omg ! 😲😲

But when is it aired , I don't watch that serial😕 but will def watch this episode

Rabir - love you❤️
 But how good a dancer is kabir ???? Will he dance like he swallowed a frog ( grumpy) or like he swallowed a scale ( stiff)🤣

Am a gonner!!!!!😳

Thank you dear for sharing 

Kabir dancing😲😲😲 Margayi!!!!!😆

Will he dance like he swallowed a frog ( grumpy) or like he swallowed a scale ( stiff)🤣🤣🤣 Couldn't stop laughing after reading this!!!!I seriously can't imagine him dancing and to a song like DG. If it was like romantic or something, I could imagine, a little I guess but this...I really can't wait to see it..waiting for to be be surprised
I wonder if anyone actually saw Piyush dancing before. I'm really curious now😆 
MahimaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Omg omg omg 😲 I cant believe this. There are dancing together? i just cant imagine kabir dancing 😆 I am hell excited for the episode. 

Thank you for sharing 🤗
Cutedevil123 thumbnail
OmG OMG!!!Am I really seeing this??I'm not dreaming??😲
Kabir and Rachna dancing together and that with DG!! YESSS! Can't wait to see it 👍🏼
Moumimon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMG OMG 😳
rabir first performance together...🤪
really looking forward to it...can't wait...
Edited by Moumimon - 10 years ago
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: dramagirl123

OMG!!!!Guysss!!We're gonna see our Rabir dance together🥳!!OMG! I'm dying out of excitement here!!Zener and Eris remember when we were spamming on Piyush's AT and I was saying imagine Rabir dancing to Diliwali Girlfriend!!!!Can't believe it's coming out of true. I really can't imagine Kabir dancing!!Seriously can't wait anymore

kiki that is weird. losers using them to promote shows and not giving screen space in their own show.  ab to out of show hi dono ko dekhne ko milege🤓
Oishiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
kabir will dance on dilli wali girfriend and chuingam chabake
really?? 
i am dying to see their different avter especially kabir's