Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MahimaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
No wonder Mahi and Piyush got least screen space this week... Maybe this might be the reason πŸ˜‰ and even Piyush went for press conference. I expecting to see them more next week. Hope cv don't i mean better don't disappoint  us πŸ˜ˆ 
eshasrk thumbnail
RaBir dancing together without fighting πŸ˜² πŸ˜²...well this is a first. Wonder how that will happen
And I am sooo curious to know how Kabir is gonna pull the dance part off actually...we all know that Rachna is a fab dancer
Angry young man enjoying on the dance floor...😲 πŸ˜†...it's worth the wait
Kikidramagirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ZenerDiode

kiki that is weird. losers using them to promote shows and not giving screen space in their own show.  ab to out of show hi dono ko dekhne ko milegeπŸ€“

Yeah it is weird! Promoting their shows like that! If you think about it, it looks like the CVs knows that audience likes Rabir and that's why they're using Rabir to promote. Like Mahimasingh was saying maybe because they were shooting for this and Piyush going to conference, that's why they didn't had much scene this week. Yeah, I'm being really hopeful here. I guess we'll have to wait for next week and see what happens πŸ˜•
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: dramagirl123

Yeah it is weird! Promoting their shows like that! If you think about it, it looks like the CVs knows that audience likes Rabir and that's why they're using Rabir to promote. Like Mahimasingh was saying maybe because they were shooting for this and Piyush going to conference, that's why they didn't had much scene this week. Yeah, I'm being really hopeful here. I guess we'll have to wait for next week and see what happens πŸ˜•

arre but press conference was not big as much that screen space needs to be reduced. it will take only one day and for this dance hmm it will be only for again one day. where is rest man.  
Kikidramagirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ZenerDiode

arre but press conference was not big as much that screen space needs to be reduced. it will take only one day and for this dance hmm it will be only for again one day. where is rest man.  

Yeah I guess what you're saying makes sense. I really have no idea what they're trying to do! It's politics again. Look at trps! TRPS!!!!I mean don't the creators usually look at TRPS!!So why can't they see it's increasing cuz of Kabir??😑
MahimaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
All is well, all is well πŸ˜† 
I think I seriously need this treatment now. I cant take it anymore if its politics again πŸ˜‘ This cvs using rabir for promoting and in the show as well. They know well that people will still continue watching if they show only 3mins of rabir. 

What a nonsence episode today? All about charu sleeping... πŸ˜²
pallavi25 thumbnail
Does anyone know the telecast date of when RaBir will be dancing in that show? 
It will be so lovely to watch Kabir and Rachna dancing together! On the show he doesnt even speak properly to her! 

PH doesnt give enuf screentime to RaBir but channel busy using their popularity to promote their new show? So Typical! 
Zee is doing this to my other favorite couple too from PR...Zee sucks bigtime! 

Anyway quality is more important than quantity! Even in those short intense scenes, Kabir and Rachna leave more impact than other nonsensical tracks which bore us to sleep! πŸ˜‰
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MahimaSingh

All is well, all is well πŸ˜† 

I think I seriously need this treatment now. I cant take it anymore if its politics again πŸ˜‘ This cvs using rabir for promoting and in the show as well. They know well that people will still continue watching if they show only 3mins of rabir. 

What a nonsence episode today? All about charu sleeping... πŸ˜²

Yes !!!hope all is well
Remember the lines after thatπŸ˜†
Yeh mushkil  solve nahi karta lekin usse jehlne Ki himmat deti hain πŸ˜†

Yeh mantar yaad karlo yahan par bahut zaroorat padnewali hain🀣🀣

I need it the most varna my BPwill start shooting😑😑
They are using Rabir scenes like piped  piper to attract & trap viewers in Charu crap😑
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pallavi25

Does anyone know the telecast date of when RaBir will be dancing in that show? 

It will be so lovely to watch Kabir and Rachna dancing together! On the show he doesnt even speak properly to her! 

PH doesnt give enuf screentime to RaBir but channel busy using their popularity to promote their new show? So Typical! 
Zee is doing this to my other favorite couple too from PR...Zee sucks bigtime! 

Anyway quality is more important than quantity! Even in those short intense scenes, Kabir and Rachna leave more impact than other nonsensical tracks which bore us to sleep! πŸ˜‰

@pallavi25

Itis31st dec episode 
pallavi25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: brat2008

Are they dancing with Chaku, talwar & hockey sticks🀣

Am about to faint  in excitement " Thud"🀑

Omg ! Omg ! Omg ! πŸ˜²πŸ˜²

But when is it aired , I don't watch that serialπŸ˜• but will def watch this episode

Rabir - love you❀️
 But how good a dancer is kabir ???? Will he dance like he swallowed a frog ( grumpy) or like he swallowed a scale ( stiff)🀣

Am a gonner!!!!!😳

Thank you dear for sharing 

Kabir dancing😲😲😲 Margayi!!!!!πŸ˜†

🀣🀣

Im sure Kabir will be dancing in some other avatar, not as Kabir! How can Mr. Stiff Neck even dream abt dancing? πŸ˜† I always feel his muffler must give him a stiff neck! πŸ˜†

But Piyush can dance I think...look what I found...Piyush dancing in Saroj Khan's dance training program, Nachle Ve:

Start watching from 2:30 onwards, Piyush is in the purple shirt on the left ...hes dancing quite well actually! πŸ˜›

Edited by pallavi25 - 10 years ago