Rachna Kabir dancing on Doli Armaanon Ki!!!!!! - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by brat2008

@pallavi25

Itis31st dec episode 

Thank you, my dear! ðŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by pallavi25

Does anyone know the telecast date of when RaBir will be dancing in that show? 
It will be so lovely to watch Kabir and Rachna dancing together! On the show he doesnt even speak properly to her! 

PH doesnt give enuf screentime to RaBir but channel busy using their popularity to promote their new show? So Typical! 
Zee is doing this to my other favorite couple too from PR...Zee sucks bigtime! 

Anyway quality is more important than quantity! Even in those short intense scenes, Kabir and Rachna leave more impact than other nonsensical tracks which bore us to sleep! ðŸ˜‰

Zee is one messed up channel! I mean look at it, that's what it can't even beat colors or star plus. If they continued to do what they been doing to couples, they're never going anywhere beyond the third place. Look at QH! Another perfect example of ruining the show by taking out Karan!

And it's gonna air on December 31st at 9:55 PM 😃
Originally posted by dramagirl123

Zee is one messed up channel! I mean look at it, that's what it can't even beat colors or star plus. If they continued to do what they been doing to couples, they're never going anywhere beyond the third place. Look at QH! Another perfect example of ruining the show by taking out Karan!

And it's gonna air on December 31st at 9:55 PM 😃

arre no channel is less yar. colors is another big messed channel. I have not heard anything about SP but pata nahi kab sunne ko mil jaye uske bare me bhi  

@Sharitha di, thanks for giving date. i will watch doli armanno ki for rabir now. sslk is not in my  watch list  right now
R we gonna see Rabirmore outside sslk??? Now😕

Channel is making their best out of Rabir,s popularity😡
But the Ph is just testing the viewers patience😡

How many times they will feed the viewers with the same bland dish --- Charu ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡

Just making use of Rabir scenes to trap viewers to watch Charu OTT crap😡😡
Originally posted by brat2008

R we gonna see Rabirmore outside sslk??? Now😕

Channel is making their best out of Rabir,s popularity😡
But the Ph is just testing the viewers patience😡

How many times they will feed the viewers with the same bland dish --- Charu ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡

Just making use of Rabir scenes to trap viewers to watch Charu OTT crap😡😡

Yes di this is called politics to cash on popularity of RaBir 🤢 
I don't expect anything else from this damn Channel. They only use their popular stars to promote their damn shows and Channel and after that they play their dirty tricks ðŸ¤¬
omg cant wait, wanna see them soon
Finally 😃 waiting for tonight to watch them in DAK...yipee.. so excitited 
Where was the dance? ðŸ˜•
Originally posted by usrfan

Where was the dance? ðŸ˜•
today its going to be aired 😆  ep has started but their dance has not come yet 😕