FawadMahira#40|mitaadesabhiaajafaasle| - Page 108

Posted: 9 years ago
Yaar kasam se iss se toh Na maloom Afraad interesting lag rahi hai, look at Fahad Mustafa's role and look at Fawad showpiece banne gaya tha argh 
I wish he does Pakistani movies at least that will give him due footage 
Nida come here http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4102451
Originally posted by BlackStar.

Maha thank-you for pointing out the difference. 
I don't understand ZGH fans. I know your having the time of your life, I wouldn't like taking that away from you, but for the sake of one Humsafar fan, don't pin-point and target us all.
I also think that girl's way of talking was wrong and defensive because I saw that thread myself. You have to be respectful to other people's opinions and not take offence. 

which thread? link mee plz

and yea Ik Twitter is dangerous ajkal...banda kya kare :S

well i shudnt be posting here lol
Rabz link is right there in the post above yours, I posted it twice. Posting again now http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4102451&TPN=2 ðŸ˜Š
oho ye nai, im asking  about the girl's post u guys were talking abt...
hello guysss :) 
I want to say something. Khoobsurat looks like Fawad will have nothing to do and yes he does have a a smaller role than Sonam's but you know whqt? People ehre are only excited for khoobsurat because it stars 'Fawad Khan'. Trust me on this.
i am a journalist and in media and industry circuits people can't stop gushing about him. ZGH has shown Indian audience his capability as an actor and Humsafar ka promo is already out. Poeple are going mad, watching Humsafar on YT. I am so sure Mahira will become sensation too. Insha'Allah
Originally posted by Pri_BS

hello guysss :)
I want to say something. Khoobsurat looks like Fawad will have nothing to do and yes he does have a a smaller role than Sonam's but you know whqt? People ehre are only excited for khoobsurat because it stars 'Fawad Khan'. Trust me on this.
i am a journalist and in media and industry circuits people can't stop gushing about him. ZGH has shown Indian audience his capability as an actor and Humsafar ka promo is already out. Poeple are going mad, watching Humsafar on YT. I am so sure Mahira will become sensation too. Insha'Allah
Happy to hear this. :) post this on new FC :)Edited by ZumSrK. - 9 years ago
Even Sonam Kapoor and Co did not imagine Fawad would create such ripples! It is a female centric film and Fawad in his own words has played safe. He is looking for Paki and Indian films and I can say with 100% surety that he will get great meaty roles. Khoobsurat is to establish him in Bollywood and i feel if in a small role you can do something great, means you are a fab actor. 
thnxx fr imgur link..

is thrr any othr link too of pics??