Ankit trying to patch up with Aada

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

It always feels nice to share some good news with our readers. But before moving on, we must state thatTellychakkar.com had earlier reported that Ankit Gera and Adaa Khan had broken up due to Ankit having a relationship with other woman (while in relationship with Adaa). And the other woman, as per media reports, was revealed to be his Sapne Suhane Ladkanpan Ke co-star Roopal Tyagi.

But ever since the unfortunate break-up, as per our sources, Ankit has been repeatedly trying to apologize to Adaa and get back with her (good news). And guess what? Their group of common friends has also been helping in the patch up efforts. As of now, Adaa is saying "no", but you never know what might happen later, says our source.

Things looked a bit rosy when both Adaa and Ankit were spotted hanging out with the same common group of friends at Munisha Khatwani, Delnaaz Irani and Mazher Sayed's party. The bonding continued at a media bash over weekend. The source added that since both are part of the same group they have to stick together at dos. However as of now, Adaa avoids standing alone with Ankit.

Seeing the estranged couple hanging together in a group, we decided to speak to both of them. Adaa when asked refused to comment about her personal life. Ankit on his part said, "We are not together now, but if we do get back, I will announce it publicly."

When asked about his apparent attempts to ask forgiveness, Ankit testily said, "That is my personal matter and I don't want to comment what I have said or not."

In closing, we got in touch with actress Dimple Jhangiani, close friend of both Ankit and Adaa and she said, "Yes we friends are trying to reunite them again. And if it does happen we will be very happy."

Let love triumph over differences, we say!!!

Thanks I don't know what to think. ðŸ˜• I remember and article saying the both have moved on that looks like it was a lie so who knows about this one.😕
tfs

🤣   🤣