Mr.Chief thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
They brought back Charu again in the showDid the CV's think Viewers missed her? I think they are running out of ideas now. If they r gonna show her separating Mayank and Gunjan once more it would not make sense.I mean when she was there earlier in the show,she sent Mayank and Gunjan to hell and back...and I'm sure their relationship would have gotten much stronger because of that  so if they are gonna get separated once more because of the same person(charu), it would be bullshit...Dont u think?

Oh and btw..In yesterday's epi..Mayank came home and asked his mother if Gunjan had gone to college😲
She still goes to college?When was the last time they showed a scene of her or rachna in college?😲

Do leave ur comments :)
Edited by --MasterMind-- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kikidramagirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Well the name is what, SAPNE SUHANE LADAKPAN KE! And the way the show is going on, it sure doesn't match with the title. It's not even about ladakpan ke anymore. To increase the TRP, they manipulated the story in such a way that even the name doesn't sound right anymore. 🤔

I really would've liked it if they showed another story for Mayank - Gunjan. Not this charu crap again. They could've showed Gunjan as a working girl and having tough time spending time with Mayank or seema. But of course not! You can't really expect anything from this show anymore. The only reason I came back is because of Rabir. THat's it 😳
pallavi25 thumbnail
Really, Charu and her lapdog Vikram have become intolerable now! They need to GO! ðŸ˜¡
I hope Gunjan lifts Charu's veil soon! That veil seems to be stronger than a Chastity Belt! ðŸ˜†
The other day Seema and Bua were tugging at it from both sides, still they could not lift it! ðŸ˜†
How utterly stupid, insane and asinine can the writers be? ðŸ¤ª
flipfl0p thumbnail
The show's name should have been (bekaar ke) Sapne Charu Ki. PH had realised, Kabir's entry has increased the TRPs already. What was the need to bring Charu?

I have been upset from the very beginning, Rachna's track takes second priority over Gunjan.  But in recent weeks I felt, screen space shared by Mayank and Kabir both were same. Last week a bit more of Kabir. This week (rather 2 days), Mayank more than Kabir. It is actually Charu (which we obviously consider as part of Gunjan's track), hogging the screen space. Terrace romance could be boring for me. But could have been treat for Mayan fans, so I will digest it. But that was only in the last two days. Before that, all Gunjan got was searching for Mithu's photo on the terrace with clothes line. Are we dumping our frustration of seeing Charu all the time on Gunjan? 

Edited by usrfan - 10 years ago
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Josh once Piyush managed to get the show back to 3+ trps and they give Anchal the spot light . The woman cant act she just hams ... her OTT expressions are such a turn off... she never cared too hoots for Mayank when she was his wife now suddenly cooking cleaning and behaving like the ideal house wife... 
TRP s will def slip as that triangle has been abused from a long time.. no one wants to see old tracks again and again...
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pallavi25

Really, Charu and her lapdog Vikram have become intolerable now! They need to GO! ðŸ˜¡

I hope Gunjan lifts Charu's veil soon! That veil seems to be stronger than a Chastity Belt! ðŸ˜†
The other day Seema and Bua were tugging at it from both sides, still they could not lift it! ðŸ˜†

🤣🤣

I know  all the crappy antics these people do just to lift her veil ðŸ˜† .How. Original🤢
 Now bua is getting more screen space than Seema coz she is an easy victim to Charu,s abuse😆

At least Charu saved us fromseema nautanki😆  But who will save us from Charu,s Nautanki🤢

Vikram & Mittu are annoying😲 understatement ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ Way beyond that & more😡😡
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

@ Bold- the best thing I have read in a while.. OMG i have tears in my eyes🤣
Mr.Chief thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Eris-

Josh once Piyush managed to get the show back to 3+ trps and they give Anchal the spot light . The woman cant act she just hams ... her OTT expressions are such a turn off... she never cared too hoots for Mayank when she was his wife now suddenly cooking cleaning and behaving like the ideal house wife... 

TRP s will def slip as that triangle has been abused from a long time.. no one wants to see old tracks again and again...

Yeah i agree she cant act at all...her voice is so high pitched and ANNOYING as well. Gosh i can't stand her.(How i wish IF had a vomiting emoticon..it would have been useful in times like this😆)
Instead of introducing her they could have given the freaking screen space to rachna and Kabir...its high time she(Rachna) falls in love and get married😆.

It clearly shows that the CVs are running out of ideas that is why they r running in circles.

Mr.Chief thumbnail
I'm sure the Garg family will get to know its her after she gets married to vikram.It willl happen right after they  complete all the rituals in the wedding ceremony...then the garg will reject her but vikram will stay with her and keep on dancing to her tunes and because vikram is so dear to the garg family they will keep him living there and they will have no choice but to  keep her as well since they got married and she will continue to keep on making trouble for them and we will have to tolerate her shit.

This whole thing is so  predictable
Mr.Chief thumbnail

Yeah  i know😆. I think she took both hands off of the veil when she went in her hair to get the pin to poke bua ji.And both of them were tugging and they could not lift the veil.🤣
Blooper by the CVs? 😆
Edited by --MasterMind-- - 10 years ago