Kikidramagirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: --MasterMind--

I'm sure the Garg family will get to know its her after she gets married to vikram.It willl happen right after they  complete all the rituals in the wedding ceremony...then the garg will reject her but vikram will stay with her and keep on dancing to her tunes and because vikram is so dear to the garg family they will keep him living there and they will have no choice but to  keep her as well since they got married and she will continue to keep on making trouble for them and we will have to tolerate her shit.

This whole thing is so  predictable

yeah I had a feeling it was gonna be like this! Or else what will they show once they're out of ideas 
They're just that blind to see that they have perfect love story right in front of them to experience ๐Ÿ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallavi25 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --MasterMind--

Yeah  i know๐Ÿ˜†. I think she took both hands off of the veil when she went in her hair to get the pin to poke bua ji.And both of them were tugging and they could not lift the veil.๐Ÿคฃ
Blooper by the CVs? ๐Ÿ˜†

Charu had glued the veil to her head with FEVICOL! ๐Ÿ˜†
Thats why even when she had taken her hands off while getting the hair pin and Bua and Seema were tugging so hard, they couldnt get it off!
And it looks so ridiculous that they can see her nose and lips and still cannot identify Charu!
And little Dholu who is just the correct height to peer under her veil, still cannot see her! 
God! These stupid writers!  

Wasting so much screentime on disgusting Charu when Rachna Kabir story is right there, waiting to be explored!
 Kabir's past has to be revealed, Rachna-Kabir can have so many more intense, explosive interactions! 
Why do such uncreative, brainless people have the money and resources to make shows and waste real talent?
Mr.Chief thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: pallavi25

Charu had glued the veil to her head with FEVICOL! ๐Ÿ˜†
Thats why even when she had taken her hands off while getting the hair pin and Bua and Seema were tugging so hard, they couldnt get it off!
And it looks so ridiculous that they can see her nose and lips and still cannot identify Charu!
And little Dholu who is just the correct height to peer under her veil, still cannot see her! 
God! These stupid writers!  

Wasting so much screentime on disgusting Charu when Rachna Kabir story is right there, waiting to be explored!
 Kabir's past has to be revealed, Rachna-Kabir can have so many more intense, explosive interactions! 
Why do such uncreative, brainless people have the money and resources to make shows and waste real talent?

ROFL i think it sewn to her forehead instead๐Ÿ˜†
I know!! But forget the nose...THAT HORRIBLE VOICE...who is not able to recognise that voice?๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Yeah exactly!!He can see perfectly under it like wth. CVs have officially lost it

Yup ...if they get more screen space..their love story will speed up but i guess the CVs love   promoting "innovative ways to prevent ppl from lifting your freaking veil on"  more๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by --MasterMind-- - 10 years ago