Bommalattam Dec 30 - Jan 4 Discussions

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks for the updates, Nithya and RP.

kettadhu nadandhu, ellaarum oNNaasErndhu, villaina kaNdupidichchu... aaNdavaa kaNNakattudhE!!!

Wishing everyone a very happy new year.
Originally posted by eclat

Thanks for the updates, Nithya and RP.

kettadhu nadandhu, ellaarum oNNaasErndhu, villaina kaNdupidichchu... aaNdavaa kaNNakattudhE!!!

Wishing everyone a very happy new year.

Not to mention the flashbacks which will be repeated for he sake of every character that does not feature in that particular flashback. Thankfully they are yet to do flashbacks in another flashback - inception style
Thanks Archu for the first update of 2014! 😆
Bommalaatam finsihed the year off very strongly in my opinion as the Deepavali celebration were quite pleasant to watch but an awful start to the new year. 😭 Madhan is in hospital 😲 and I don't know if I can take so many trips to the hospital - we just had Devi come from there.
After a long time, I watched all the episodes this week so I didn't watch Saturdays for the sake of giving updates but even still my update is incredibly short 😆 showing the slow place.
What happened to Madhan sorry Kadhir??? Nalla thana poithu irundhuchu
Shathir kathir is afraid of crackers n met wit an accident..
Now his pblm, he remember everything till accident but again he forgets his meet wit devi til dis accident..
Kinda multiple personality person.. kathir n madhan..
Nw pblm is for bharathy Bcz of this memory loss.
So bharathy ah mattum theriyudh na (wen he says he s a Kathir)everyone suspects somethin.Interesting episodes gonna come..Whooah..
Originally posted by behappyever

Shathir kathir is afraid of crackers n met wit an accident..
Now his pblm, he remember everything till accident but again he forgets his meet wit devi til dis accident..
Kinda multiple personality person.. kathir n madhan..
Nw pblm is for bharathy Bcz of this memory loss.

I didn't make myself clear, did I? I meant when he woke up first he was good but then suddenly he is Kadhir...
I know I'm going to like this track but I just felt that we could have had a few more happier moments between Madhan and Devi... They always had problems.
Yup def upcoming track gonna be damn interesting..
Thanks for the updates..

What a twist in the story !