RaBir OS : Seven minutes in heaven

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Started with this OS a few days back but did not finish it. So now its finally done posting it. Seven Minutes in Heaven is a game if you never heard of it Google it up😆
Its going to be a little naughty but mostly nice😆
If you cant handle a little naughty do hit the back button😃

Thank you ZenerDiode for this smouldering avi!🤗
Thank you my better half Vanny for editing the damn thing.
You have lot of patience girl.🤗
Ladies I could not do this without you😳

Enough of my bak bak here goes🤓

The italics is what s going inside Kabir's head😃

Seven Minutes in Heaven

She looked ethereal in her pink churidar accented with a golden stole that shimmered in the lights like diamonds. Every time he saw her draping it around her slender shoulders, his chest tightened and he had difficulty concentrating. It was HIS design. Like every man, he had wanted to see his creations on the woman who had the ability to affect him, but since he knew she would not spend her measly pay cheque on it, he had acted like a generous employer and asked her to pick anyone as a part of her bonus. Even though her eyes lit up like a Christmas tree, to his dismay, she refused. A few weeks later he was furious as the clumsy wench was late as usual. He was prepared to give her a dressing down the very second she entered the premises. When she had finally made an appearance, twelve minutes later, all he could do was stare agape at the sight before him. The golden stole, a personal favorite of his, was kissing the hollow of her ivory neck. He discretely brushed away her apologies and had gotten to work; however, he continued stealing glances her way every few minutes.

With the date of her exams coming to a close, she had resorted to spending most of her time with her head in her books. She wasn't even interested in attending Nitya's parties, although they are usually fun and exciting, and she most certainly wasn't interested in meeting Kabir's New York friends. But when she had heard Nitya's fiance was one of them, she squealed and had given her consent.

"Lord!" he muttered, he had not been so excited even when he had hooked up with a 'Playmate of the Month' at a party.

"Women!" Kabir snorted disapprovingly and returned to his work.

The dinner party with the few friends was an uneventful affair and to kill time, Nithya suggested they play 'Seven Minutes in Heaven'. It was met with loud guffaws and lot of backslapping from all the excited ex co-workers. The last time he had been a part of such games was during freshman year in college. Once the rules were explained, Rachna was a little hesitant to play, but Nitya assured her nothing would be forced and she reluctantly agreed. The game started and the bottle was spun, every time it stopped a few sighed while the others cheered. It was all going smooth until the tip of the bottle pointed at Rachna and the bottom at Aidan. Suddenly, it felt like the room had gotten ten degrees warmer and someone had punched him hard in the gut; and if that was not enough, the witch, Nitya, added fuel to the rising flames by offering Rachna a tube of strawberry lip gloss. The innocent damsel looked like a deer transfixed by headlights, not really sure if she should accept the pink tube from Nitya's outstretched hands. She looked up at Kabir with questioning eyes probably he was the only person she believed could get her out of this. A small voice squeaked inside; urging him to do something to lessen the effect of the green monster. It felt like a small thread of self respect or was it ego that was the only thing stopping him from making a fool out of himself. Moments later, she took the tube with shaky hands as Aidan put an arm around her stole clad shoulder.

The thread snapped and to everyone's amazement, Kabir charged like a mad bull in a china shop, holding her tiny hand in his huge palms and dragged her with him. The protests of the group were countered with an angry glare that was enough to make everyone simper. He opened the first door he encountered and was about to pull her in when he heard her protest with her nose scrunched exactly the way it would when she was unhappy at work.

Oh! So now she was going to play the victim, he glared.

Her protests were met with a hush and he pulled her in with him. It was a tiny bathroom with space enough for one, before he turned around, there was a click. Nithya sniggered that she had locked them in and now the door would open only after seven minutes giving them more than enough time.

Kabir looked around uncomfortably; it would get extremely difficult for him if he had to stand with her plastered almost to his side. He gestured her to sit on the lid of the pot, she silently complied, giving him enough space to breathe. Thinking back to a few minutes ago, many questions bombarded him. What was it that made him snap? Was it Aidan's arm around her slender shoulders? Or was it that he hated anyone else laying a finger on her, let alone placed any other part of his anatomy on her? Didn't that shawl scream that she was taken and belonged to him?

It was time these dense people understood it for once and for all, no one toys with his woman. He looked at the watch, which registered that less than a minute had passed and he did not have the will to look into her almond eyes; eyes that were asking a hundred questions, the first one being why had he acted like a fool? He knew she would not understand. It was way too complicated to explain. Sure, she was the woman who haunted his dreams; the woman who made him smile; the woman who had changed his opinion about his mom and from a past few months, the woman who appeared in every crazy fantasy of his. But she was only a girl, a nave one, who had worshiped him as her mentor. Having such thoughts usually made it difficult to face her the next morning when she greeted him with a cup of coffee. He looked at the watch again, almost two minutes were up.

Kabir encouraged himself that the five minutes will pass in no time if he continued talking to himself. A voice jolted him out of his reverie as he looked at her standing in front of him with questioning eyes. She was biting on her strawberry puckered lips and carefully questioned, "What number am I?"

What sort of a question was that?

Looking at her with a strange glint in his eyes; she continued firmly, "How many girls have you played this game with?"

His eyes popped open; she was a strange creature indeed. What he had done in front of his friends two minutes back was equal to holding a blazing neon sign that says 'Kabir Tripathi is in love' and this chit of a girl was worried about her place on his "number line". If she wanted, he would happily let her be the last person he ever played such games with, but pride would not let him admit it. He needed to act cool even though his insides were burning.

"More than the number of..." he started but trailed off as he instinctively traced the cupid bow of her upper lip gently with his thumb and without warning, her lips parted. She looked flustered and her breathing quickened, he smirked as he realized he had that desired effect on her. To check his theory, he cupped her face gently and brushed her plump lower lip with the coarse pad of his thumb, an action that evicted a small, soft moan from her lips. This was all the encouragement he needed as his strokes grew bolder, lingering; his fingers having a mind of their own.

Rachna wrapped her arms around Kabir's neck as he lifted her off the ground. Her slender fingers were busy drawing patterns on the nape of his neck, her hot breath grazing the surface of his cheek slightly sending shivers down his spine.

Who in their right mind would ever believe, his innocent looking intern could be such a tease.

He placed her on the ground her back molded to the bathroom door and he tilted her chin towards him. His lips creating havoc as they started planting a trail of feather light kisses across her cheek down the side of her neck. He had no qualms throwing her golden stole on the floor damn he would design her a hundred more, right now the prickly thing was just getting in his way. Her eyes widened, her breathing and moans grew irregular as he inhaled her lavender scent and blew softly against the neck of her kurta.

God she was such an innocent and He a contradicting idiot.

Kabir ran his fingers through her luscious locks; letting her silken strands run between his fingers. Her usually timid eyes looked up at him with need.

His stare shifted from her almond eyes to her strawberry lips and back to those inviting eyes, signalling his imminent action before leaning in. His hand held the small of her neck drawing her close. His lips were about to brush hers when there was loud banging on the bathroom door signalling their seven minutes were almost up.

Kabir was not surprised when he saw the fear returning in her eyes, eyes he preferred looking at him as if he was the center of her universe, her lips quivered, lips he rather wanted screaming his name in ecstasy, a look of uncertainty crossing her beautiful face. Before she could open her mouth to say something which she would regret later; he held her close, letting her catch her breath as he stroked her back and dropped a kiss on the top of her head. It was such a guilty pleasure that he could hear her frantic heartbeats as she was plastered to his chest, every throb betraying how much he affected her. He knew the door would go flying open in no time but before that he needed to assure Rachna that what happened was not a mistake committed in a moment of passion and he intended to repeat it at every single opportunity he got.

Rachna he whispered in her ear causing her to lean back, tilting her head to look into his eyes. The next round am going to kiss you senseless' he added it definitely sounded better than all I will do is ravish that sassy mouth of yours next time I manage to get you all for myself'; a delicate streak of crimson stained her perfect cheeks and he smiled tenderly at her. He could not resist nipping her earlobe lightly and she hissed. He needed to let her go so she could fix her hair, drape her stole and look less like a woman who had just been made love to. He could always start right from where they had left.

The door clicked open and he squeezed her hand mouthing' Round two, she squeezed his hand back and suddenly it felt that the innocent lass had turned the tables on him.

Edited by -Eris- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flipfl0p thumbnail
Vibz, I am speechless. Still in heaven. Wonderful OS. 👏
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
omg omg man you are back with bang in literature world of sslk forum 🥳   

I took time to response you know the reason 😛😆  

loved Stubborn Kabir and hidden side of romance and suppressed attraction towards her 😳
 wow what words you have put in his thinking. I am amazed 😲😳

kabir was affected to see her fear when she was  asked to apply lip gloss but could not see adian touching rachna😆😆  omg, this man will protect her through out her life and feels his only right on her 😉
wow, kya change he, mad bull 😲😆  i love to see this bull.

am glad what a coincidence, bathroom is not big 😆😆, plastered... huh ☺️   ☺️

Kabir asking himself why he became so impulse when adian touched her
The girl who haunted his dreams, why he is repelling her too much, wow 😳

poor guy could control only 2 minutes then started to melt ☺️🤣

The stole he loved too much threw in seconds just to go close to her ☺️   Rachna ke samne stole ke value and his efforts to design it went in vain 🤣 

He cared about each feelings running in her mind regretting, she fell in love with him all things 😃

in last  loved forehead kiss.   she blushed after kabir showed his right on her to kiss senseless and "look less like a woman who had just been made love to" that stole my heart babey. I loved this word in kabir s mind. you are truly genius to put peak words in his mind 👏 

Kabir in your OS is really dreamy and every girl would like to spend even 7 births with him in 2 square feet  bathroom ☺️😆

Edited by ZenerDiode - 10 years ago
No2Pencil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
god u left on such a high note.....can we have 2nd round plz ?...this is one of  ur best OS..i loved it..😳
Kikidramagirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wow wow Just wow 😲
Don't know about Rachna or Kabir, but me, well I'm in heaven allright ☺️This OS is SPLENDID! It's beyond perfect!  Where did you hide this talent of yours, ERIS? The description is so good! The way Kabir is feeling, the way he's trying to express it but he's not; What's going through his head and mind for Rachna is so detailed, I started blushing like crazy! You should've seen my face 😳 
Can we  please get round 2? Please please please 
AnjaliPunia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
u didn't pm me ...i m angry 😡
but no probz ..RaBir ke liye kuch bhi...
it was so hot ...i turned all red reading it...ahh!i hope cv's do use nitya to bring RaBir together as we all r using her only in our fictions
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
☺️☺️
 Awh ! Am like blushing & beyond☺️

Omg ! Am in totally in Rabir world😳

Why only seven minutes , you should have added one minute grace time to finish the kiss☺️
I really miss having a BF☺️

How did I miss this OS earlier when did you post it??😈
-Eris- thumbnail
Originally posted by: brat2008

☺️☺️

Awh ! Am like blushing & beyond☺️

Omg ! Am in totally in Rabir world😳

Why only seven minutes , you should have added one minute grace time to finish the kiss☺️
I really miss having a BF☺️

How did I miss this OS earlier when did you post it??😈

I woud have gotten more explicit if they would have kissed.. coz i doubt people can stop right after kissing😆
Aww di 😆  its time you have an affair 😈.. some flirting will do you good...

posted it today afternoon .. so you dint miss it ...
-Eris- thumbnail
Originally posted by: angelinasingh

u didn't pm me ...i m angry 😡
but no probz ..RaBir ke liye kuch bhi...
it was so hot ...i turned all red reading it...ahh!i hope cv's do use nitya to bring RaBir together as we all r using her only in our fictions

I dint pm anyone then.. 😕😆
Yes I hope Nitya plays match maker but I have lost my hopes now she is equally heartless and all professional like Kabir .. his female counterpart I believe😆
-Eris- thumbnail
Originally posted by: dramagirl123

Wow wow Just wow 😲

Don't know about Rachna or Kabir, but me, well I'm in heaven allright ☺️This OS is SPLENDID! It's beyond perfect!  Where did you hide this talent of yours, ERIS? The description is so good! The way Kabir is feeling, the way he's trying to express it but he's not; What's going through his head and mind for Rachna is so detailed, I started blushing like crazy! You should've seen my face 😳 
Can we  please get round 2? Please please please 

and I am in the gutter 😕😆
I did write FF  s earlier with Vanny .. but we never finished them ... and I doubt they will ever end so I wont ask you to read them😆 ... actually this was a scene I had in mind from a long long time but the man was someone else.. never got around to writing it ... Since KT is from NY I guess he is fine playing such games 😆 .. 
I had written this when we had loads of Rabir interaction but what s going on onscreen is def not inspiring for round two...😕

Your comment definately made me blush...☺️