Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
awesome πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by: Ani-asya

Love cum arrange😳

D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
i come from a family in which arranged marriages are pretty much emotionally blackmailed in you... its the price you pay for a pretty relaxed ..upbringing. then BAM if you love me you will... DOOM. 

I don't mind meeting the person and talking and seeing if there is a connect n chemistry. But I do think love marriages are the way to go .. provided the girl has been given lots of respect and the guys intention is right ..  arranged marriage with your eyes closed is asking for trouble.     
daydreamers thumbnail
i agree... in fact in our family we have an experience of a love marriage that in a way didn't work...instead of being clear about it right from before it was all messed up... i would say that it was a wrong choice made... then one of the partners died and the later consequences are something that we are facing... and i must say it is something that generations have to undergo..🀒🀒..
Originally posted by: TroubleShooter

i come from a family in which arranged marriages are pretty much emotionally blackmailed in you... its the price you pay for a pretty relaxed ..upbringing. then BAM if you love me you will... DOOM. 

I don't mind meeting the person and talking and seeing if there is a connect n chemistry. But I do think love marriages are the way to go .. provided the girl has been given lots of respect and the guys intention is right ..  arranged marriage with your eyes closed is asking for trouble.     

dating_mystery thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Marriage is an arrangement by law for 2 people who are in love and want to live together.
No2Pencil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Its hard to say which one is better...each of them has its own pros and cons ...For me concept of marriage is whole OTT, am more of a nomad kinda person ( Don't judge me πŸ˜† ) but yeah if i have to choose one, than i'll prefer to go for known trouble than the Jack in the box kinda thing which will leave me shocked n loathed..😳 #IHateBadSurprises. so love marriage ..here you go
daydreamers thumbnail
Originally posted by: No2Pencil

Its hard to say which one is better...each of them has its own pros and cons ...For me concept of marriage is whole OTT, am more of a nomad kinda person ( Don't judge me πŸ˜† ) but yeah if i have to choose one, than i'll prefer to go for known trouble than the Jack in the box kinda thing which will leave me shocked n loathed..😳 #IHateBadSurprises. so love marriage ..here you go

i won't judge you dear...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† even i feel that marriage is something that is always being OTT concept... it should be two people who wanna stay together take their own decision rather than family loathing them with their choices...

i would prefer a love-cum arranged marriage... sab log happy...πŸ€£πŸ˜†
dating_mystery thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: janhavi1916

ould prefer a love-cum arranged marriage... sab log happy...πŸ€£πŸ˜†

And before you're entering such a relationship, check out his background so he's suitable for marriage and your parents will also agree.
D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: janhavi1916

i agree... in fact in our family we have an experience of a love marriage that in a way didn't work...instead of being clear about it right from before it was all messed up... i would say that it was a wrong choice made... then one of the partners died and the later consequences are something that we are facing... and i must say it is something that generations have to undergo..🀒🀒..

sorry about the consequences
daydreamers thumbnail
dont be...πŸ˜†whole life i have been seeing it...used to it now... infact that has made us more stronger😊
Originally posted by: TroubleShooter

sorry about the consequences