A new Journey Begins..

Posted: 10 years ago
Wohooo ๐Ÿฅณ1st  of all damn excited to get the new home..new forum..
new show..๐ŸฅณSanaya in a complete different avatar Paro โ˜บ๏ธ everything's new..Feeling awesome! โญ๏ธ
By the way I'm Tia..
I know many of the Sanayaholics will be knowing me..those who dont know..you can know now..๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

As much I'm happy to see all the familiar Sanayaholics here..I'm looking forward to meet new amazing members too ..hope this forum will be an amazing place to be in..

And for the show..i just want to give my heartiest good luck wishes to entire team Rang Rasiya..
they have already created huge expectations among the viewers by those amazing promos..hope the execution, storyline everything will be gripping enough to meet our expectations..
and Sanaya Irani..what can i say about her..she is really doing a lot of hard work and that much hard work wont go in vain..๐Ÿ˜Ž
hope this show and the entire cast and members reach the zenith of success!!

So with a positive feeling lets start a new journey along with team RR..
and dont forget to comment for Sanaya Irani ,Ashish Sharma and do hit the Chaska meter as many times as you can..
i guess that's our little way of showing appreciation to the Rang Rasiya team for all the hard work they are doing and will be doing..๐Ÿ˜Š
so lets do it guys!๐Ÿค—

Make sure Rang Rasiya makes one grand debut in the Chaska Meter with a decent Ranking..๐Ÿ˜Ž

Edited by tiahalder - 10 years ago
RR should  be at #1 the next week!!
we will all work for that!!!
Originally posted by SanayaFlawless

๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I guess you went speechless in excitement..๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by anulovessarun

RR should  be at #1 the next week!!
we will all work for that!!!

yea Anu we must try our level best..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
hello nice to meet u Tia... me rehann๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
i saw many friends that i never thought they will be interested in RR also here... i'm surprisingly happy๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by rehann - 10 years ago
Hi Tia I'm Anita - I have been on IF a while but only started posting very recently
Of course I have seen you on other forums but nice to meet you in a cyber way๐Ÿค—

I can't wait for RR to start - Apart from Sanaya and Ashish ( Of course) the story sounds amazing - can't wait to see it
Tia I m dam excited for Rangrasiya ;D

Sanaya irani would rock as Paro <3 
Originally posted by tiahalder

I guess you went speechless in excitement..๐Ÿ˜†
I am going to watch this show with no expectations at all.
Hello Tia ji ๐Ÿค—
Damn excited about Rang Rasiya! I'm all set to start the new journey with all of you here. Being optimistic, lets make it to the ultimate success๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Btw, it's my first post in RR forum๐Ÿ˜ณ