Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

Spoiler: New entry as KT's friend

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
I came across these audition videos on youtube.. so KT's friends is coming over from the US soon.. Jealousy or to get them close maybe.. I don't know.. It might be this girl or someone else they're still auditioning..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqlAmbjDkU4[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDqY1wAxuTo[/YOUTUBE]

There's more auditions on the channel and TBH they all suck.. this girl was the best I guess..

Edited by -MakhanMalaai- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kikidramagirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Whoa whoa say what???😡
Jealousy track??Already??That too for Rachna but not for Kabir. COME ON!!This is repeat of the history again. Let alone feelings, the're not even friends yet and jealousy track already? I really don't ant Cvs to show Rachna like that again. For once why can't they a guy falling for Rachna first??Why the other way around??
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: dramagirl123

Whoa whoa say what???😡

Jealousy track??Already??That too for Rachna but not for Kabir. COME ON!!This is repeat of the history again. Let alone feelings, the're not even friends yet and jealousy track already? I really don't ant Cvs to show Rachna like that again. For once why can't they a guy falling for Rachna first??Why the other way around??

It maybe just to bring them closer.. I don't really follow this show so I have no clue what has happened in the past.. I caught on after Piyush's entry
Kikidramagirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

It maybe just to bring them closer.. I don't really follow this show so I have no clue what has happened in the past.. I caught on after Piyush's entry

You see in the past, it has always been Rachna that always falls first. Being a Rachna fan, want to see different now, you know. Not falling for him easily. Kabir falling for her first and she'll be oblivious to it. That'll be really nice to watch but I have no idea why Cv's are doing this. They could've bought another guy temporarily to make Kabir jealous. That would've been really nice
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Kiki am with you i will be furious if Rachna is the first to make a fool out of herself ... hopefully this new gal does not make her jealous and kabir starts comparing her with rachna and starts liking her...
flipfl0p thumbnail
We wanted a jealous Kabir. If CVs don't want to give that, we will still digest. But if they show jealous Rachna ðŸ˜¡, we are not going to take it.
Thanks for sharing.
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What the crap😡
 Repeat of Rajeev , rachna , anouska track to make rachna look desperate & totally a fool ðŸ˜¡

Why couldn't they bring a guy who will be hovering around rachna which pisses off kabir & makes him jealous. Grrr😡

No jealous Rachna . Period😡 
Jealous kabir - always welcome😃

Oishiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i saw this girl in sasural simar ka..show
want tto see kkabir's   jealousy not rachna's 

Moumimon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
tfs dear...but which track they will shown repat one??grr i dont want rachna fall for kabir first...let kabir fall first na

Acumen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The actress is good but the character is so
Looking at the audition the character seems to be so irritating.