Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

Spoiler: New entry as KT's friend - Page 2

Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks for sharing

well I don't feel that rachna will be jealous. i feel this new entry will make kabir make attracted to  rachna

well i am happy somehow. more Rabir scenes on the card😎

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Colt.Pixy thumbnail
btw do you know the date of new entry am waiting 
flipfl0p thumbnail
Looking at the audition clip, she cannot be a character Kabir would get attracted to. 

Other thing which bothers me is, this girl taking advantage of Rachna to get her things done. (Rachna presuming she is boss's ...).  CVs sometimes suddenly decide to show Rachna as immature. May be Rachna could learn, zyada bholepan accha nahi. (But did she not learn it when she brought bhujia for his Dadi, because of her colleagues?). 

Let me trust CVs. Last time when I read Rachna stealing Kabir's passport, I overreacted. I thought, they are going to show her immature in front of Kabir. Nothing of that sort happened. Kabir never misunderstood her. The track only paved way for Kabir not being there with his Dadi when she had heart attack, increasing his bonding with Rachna. 
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: usrfan

Looking at the audition clip, she cannot be a character Kabir would get attracted to. 

Other thing which bothers me is, this girl taking advantage of Rachna to get her things done. (Rachna presuming she is boss's ...).  CVs sometimes suddenly decide to show Rachna as immature. May be Rachna could learn, zyada bholepan accha nahi. (But did she not learn it when she brought bhujia for his Dadi, because of her colleagues?). 

Let me trust CVs. Last time when I read Rachna stealing Kabir's passport, I overreacted. I thought, they are going to show her immature in front of Kabir. Nothing of that sort happened. Kabir never misunderstood her. The track only paved way for Kabir not being there with his Dadi when she had heart attack, increasing his bonding with Rachna. 

wow mahi i love your analysis. kya kha ke analysis karti ho πŸ€” πŸ˜†
LuvPanchi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I want Kabir to be jealous!!! I hate this 😑

It would of been better if a guy friend of kabir comes to visits and become friends with rachna and kabir becomes jealous πŸ˜‰
Edited by LuvPanchi - 10 years ago
eshasrk thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LuvPanchi

I want Kabir to be jealous!!! I hate this 😑

It would of been better if a guy friend of kabir comes to visits and become friends with rachna and kabir becomes jealous πŸ˜‰

Would love for this to happen, lekin lagta hai CV's ka dimaag ulta chalta hain
eshasrk thumbnail
But there is one thing I don't seem to understand: why in goodness name would Rachna get jealous out of the blue πŸ˜•
1) Kabir is her boss and there is already a certain distance btwn them...Rachna would never dare to cross her limits
2) Kabir is much elder to her ( is wht CV's are trying to feed us ), so that also is a reason for a certain distance
3) The way Kabir treats Rachna is nowhere close to friendly, so...I guess all these reasons are enough NOT to show Rachna jealous coz that would be height of stupidity 😑