Beintehaa

beintehaan -awesum leads and concept

ashvikanlonely thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
hii guys  my name is khushbu ...m loving the promos...and tha lead guy harshad is so hawt...he is very cute...cant wait to see zain and aaliyaa😛plzz introduce urselves...and comment ur opinion...cant wait for monday😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aggarwalrachna thumbnail
Hey..I am new on indiaforums...like the promos of this show even..the is very good..I am attracted towards it and I will start watching this show from tomorrow ...and i will make creations on them a lot ..I like the couple so much and from promos..I think a very passionate love story and keep discussing and also post image hacks of them here..post creations here soon and you also post.. 😳
ashvikanlonely thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kabeerrachna

Hey..I am new on indiaforums...like the promos of this show even..the is very good..I am attracted towards it and I will start watching this show from tomorrow ...and i will make creations on them a lot ..I like the couple so much and from promos..I think a very passionate love story and keep discussing and also post image hacks of them here..post creations here soon and you also post.. 😳

hai dear welcum to if and beintehaa😛and m eagerllyyy waiting to see ur creationss😃yup hoping to be active and cant wait to watch beintehaa😊