The wait is finally over <3

Posted: 10 years ago
So after years and centuries of waiting eagerly (certainly felt like that to me :P) , the forum has finally opened :D Congo all Rangrasiyans on this iconic moment  

All these past months,I have had a fabulous time with you all in the RR discussion threads (CC forum) which was so timely made by Appy ,thanks to which,I have met some amazing Sanayaholics just like me and made some amazing friends,Deeps,Sunara,Sumi,jaya di,guinea di,U di,Ragz,Diya,Anita,rocky,Rehann ,Inayah ,Nelo,Aysha,Hiru and many more (in no specific order <3 Also ,heartfelt apologies if I missed anyone 😳 ) <3

So here's hoping that this show marks the pinnacle of Sanaya as well as Ashish's career,fetch them all the deserving awards and bring the highest trps to have ever gotten by any show *touchwood*

But most importantly,here's to the beginning of new friendships,fun,frolic,discussions and dissections 😎 Oh and of course ,to siggys,VMs ,FFs and the best of all,drooling on San and our munda with the mush :P  <3

To those who don't know me,hi guys! πŸ€— Im Abhinaya,you can call me Abhi 😳

Lets rock this forum and bring it to Number 1 :D
Edited by -sweetgal19- - 10 years ago
YAY thats the spirit Abhi
i so can't wait either
excitement is bubbling within
im glad this forum has finally opened :D
Firstly, congos on ur first post in d forum! :D
And secondly abhi u hv frgtten me in ur sanayaholics list :(
hi Abhi...
new forum... new home... new show... new story... new intensity...
n of course new RehannπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Originally posted by CrazyAmie

hi Abhi 
hi twin finally u here😳
Originally posted by ArhiVirAnya

Firstly, congos on ur first post in d forum! :D
And secondly abhi u hv frgtten me in ur sanayaholics list :(

Hiru πŸ€— Thank you sooo much πŸ€— 😳 This is is like a memory game for me :P Was just going through all the names in my mind and of course,i remembered you immediately <3 Have edited my post 😳 πŸ€— Edited by -sweetgal19- - 10 years ago
Awesome post Abhi.Hope you got a whole of of studying done so you can indulge in Sanayalicious times ahead, guilt free. It's hard to believe that after that first SBS clip we're finally at the point of the show about to begin.
Looking forward to lively discussions, VM's, FF...the whole package that comes with a successful forum.
Originally posted by CrazyAmie

hi Abhi 
Hi Aurin πŸ€— Our forum has finally opened :D Yayy!  πŸ€—  Edited by -sweetgal19- - 10 years ago
Originally posted by ayshaomar

YAY thats the spirit Abhi
i so can't wait either
excitement is bubbling within
im glad this forum has finally opened :D
Aysha !! Hello πŸ€—πŸ€— Haina !! I literally have butterflies in my stomach πŸ˜³πŸ˜† Really very happy!! πŸ₯³ Congo shongo sweetie πŸ€—
Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

Hiru πŸ€— This is like a memory game for me :P Was just going through all the names in my mind and of course,i remembered you immediately <3 Have edited my post 😳 πŸ€—

Awwhh..abhi I ws jus kiddin re..seriously!! Bt thank u so much fr adding my name <3