Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

All TVT/TRP related discussion to be done here only

Beintehaa First Episode got 1.6 TRP and averaged @ 1.5 for whole Week 1👏

Achievments So Far ~~

Beintehaa Touched 1.65 For Post Nikaah Epsds

Beintehaa Kept rising and Garnered 1.75 for ZaYa Walima Week

Finally in Week 8 Beintehaa touched pinnacle and achieved 1.95~~2.0 for ZaYa Valentine Dance and Wardrobe Malfunction Epsds 

**DT NOTE: The images have been removed because they contained external site copyright. Posting images with external site copyright is considered advertising which is against IF rules**

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Thread now open..Come inside guys
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Hey guys...so wat are u predictions..on TRP of the show ??
I guess the launch episode will get 2.5+ TRP while whole week average will be 1.8-1.9...

The show has to compete with TRP Chart Topper DABH..and Zee show PR...

DABH current TRP is 5.5+  and PR is averaging  2.5

Since PR is oldest show on this slot..we can expect their viewers to join in here...

If the drama clicks...in Beintehaa...TRP may go above 3.0
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
GEC Watch: Record ratings for Bigg Boss 7 finale; Star Plus crosses 600-mn mark
*"Bigg Boss 7 Finale rates 9.6 million TVT. SAB overtakes Life OK to take No. 4 seat in Week 52 of TAM 2013"*
BestMediaInfo Bureau | Delhi |January 3, 2013
gecs-logos

Hindi general entertainment channels ended 2013 on a high note as the genre grew by over 4 per cent in Week 52 of TAM 2013 over the previous week. The last week of the year saw Star Plus crossing the 600-million mark with Colors touching its highest ever ratings in TVT by adding maximum viewership.
Colors' growth was backed by highest ever viewership for Bigg Boss 7 finale which rated 9.6 million TVT this year.
According to TVT data sourced from TAM subscribers for Week 52 (December 22 - December 28) for CS 4+, HSM markets, Zee TV strengthened its No. 3 position. SAB TV overtook Life OK to become the No. 4 channel. Sony remained at No. 6 despite adding more viewers this week.
*Star Plus*continued with its growth momentum and became first channel to cross the 600-million mark. The channel recorded 606 million TVT with a relative share of 24.34% (last week 599 million TVT with 25.1% relative share).
By adding maximum viewership for the second consecutive week,*Colors*touched its peak ratings in TVT. It recorded a gross viewership of 527 million. It had a relative share of 21.16% (last week 488 million TVT with 20.45% relative share).
*Zee TV*added a viewership of 22 million in its Gross TVT. The channel fetched 431 million TVT with a relative share of 17.31% (last week 409 million with 17.14% relative share).
*SAB TV*overtook Life OK after several weeks to claim No. 4 seat. The channel fetched 330 million TVT with 13.25% relative share (last week 309 million TVT and 12.95% relative share).
*Life OK*slipped to No. 5 with Gross TVT of 324 million against last week's 326 million. The relative share was at 13.01% in Week 52 against 13.66% in the previous week.
*Sony*witnessed a significant jump in viewership by 17 million in Week 52. The channel recorded a Gross TVT of 272 million. It had a relative share of 10.92% relative share (last week 255 million TVTs with 10.69% of relative share).
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Why no one replies here in this thread??..
From next week this thread will start buzzing when First week ratings will come
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Guys tomorrow is TRP day and we will get First wee performance of Beintehaa...
So excited...i m expecting 1.8 or 1.9
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
all the best to show ...😊
hope it opens with surprising ratings...in a good way ofcourse...
thus i am not guessing anything right now...
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
😭...Why no one comments here 😭
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -AkkiLuvsNBT-

Guys tomorrow is TRP day and we will get First wee performance of Beintehaa...

So excited...i m expecting 1.8 or 1.9

bas...i am sure it had the caliber to cross 2 atleast...taking in notice that everyone i know here in delhi is watching the show for the cuteness it have...i don't feel it will be below 2 in any circumstance...but then that's just a feeling...😊
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
thanx for the thread..
hoping for d best...