How will u watch RR???

Poll Choice
TV
Youtube (Colors official)
Anyother online video sites
Any other answer
Login To Vote
Posted: 10 years ago
I wish to watch it on TV daily... But not possible I am planning to watch it on youtube from colors official channel...
Yeah, that's me with any other answer. Because I will watch it any way I can. It will be morning and lectures at uni when it is nightime in India. So I will be stealing my friend's lappy, then when I come home, I will watch it again on TV and then when I go to sleep, I will watch it again on TV in my room!!😃
TV Nice 2 see u here AD ðŸ˜Š
I am in internet viewer. Don't know if it wold be possible to watch colors official youtube video.. but i guess that would be great..
On my own dream world where I can watch ma sapnoo ki raani in action all the way and at the same time hiding this from the rest who know me hahahahah
Online, I don't have colors here :(
I don't have Colors at home and anyway we're not in India. So it seems silly to buy the connection for one show that only I and my sister will watch. I hope I can view the Colors official YT site but it usually doesn't open . I'll have to rely on any other means possible- maybe desi**fo*** or desitvbox . Or on the odd days I can catch it at my uncle's place. 
First online because there's no way on earth I can wait for it to come on tv but then I will watch it again on tv to get the full effect and I've already announced that come Monday night the big tv is mine from 9.30pm😆
Pls everybody try to watch on tv if possible
I am in the USA.
I will watch online.
I don't think Colors YT is available due to copyright issues.