Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Popular toh criminal bhi hota he ðŸ¤£   even villains get lime light toh kya hua 🤣   we have equal right to comment on their life when they become celebrity and their lives come in front of public. if they are so much cared about their personal life why they cannot keep them secret 🤣    
btw tfs. Ada don't give damn to this man aka  multi timer   in real life being human not coming from 9th cloud that he has right to spoil any girl;s life. glad Ada is with another guy. Ada pl move on. this man does not deserve you

He had affair with other girl from  pratigya  who played role of his mother and broke after show finished. what a cheap game he is playing 
Oishiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
adaa is popular actress
and adaa was sitting with her ex co-star 
means with her friends 

Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ada is popular actress nd she was sitting with karan mehra her ex costar frnd..roopal was frndly with other guys too nd there were iv's too i mean with her frnds bt no article came out abt roopal's relationship status that time bt this time idk bt the saying goes without aag there wont b dua lol
harshil_fan thumbnail
Ada is not. She has done just two flop shows but trys to become popular with lame controversys. Its sad how some actors can stoop down to such low levels just for some fame. Rather do good work and become popular na. As for ankit, she has proved him to be nothin but a dog in d media. Thats sad. ðŸ˜­
sunaina_rai thumbnail
Agree with u. I never never actually seen ada in any serial. Only in news i keep seeing her. How? Plus its sad to use sslk popularity to get her own space. Very low and sad.🥱
sunaina_rai thumbnail
She is tryin to use sslk popularity to become famous. Sad and disgusting. Get work instead girl. Keep washin ur dirty linen in public for fame. ðŸ¥±
shalluuu thumbnail
adaa is popular...oh my god...😆...😆
shalluuu thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunaina_rai

Agree with u. I never never actually seen ada in any serial. Only in news i keep seeing her. How? Plus its sad to use sslk popularity to get her own space. Very low and sad.🥱

she was in the serial of life ok
but forget the name...

when this show closed down no body knows...
shalluuu thumbnail
if ankit is playing such a cheap game than why adaa dated with him...when she her self knew ankit had an affair with pratigya co-star..what was the need to establish any relatioships...
now if roopal is his gf its her choice...she want ankit...
even after knowing the ankit truth girls are ready to accept him thats their choice..😆.😆,😆
Edited by shalluuu - 10 years ago
_angelmini_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shalluuu

adaa is popular...oh my god...😆...😆

same here...😆...😆...😆...😆...😆Edited by _angelmini_ - 10 years ago