Posted: 10 years ago
Just a fun post πŸ˜›
Anyway I was wondering how would Rachna look like after she gets married. Eventually she will get married, right?πŸ€”  Since this show isn't about ladakpan anymore πŸ˜† Is she gonna dress the same or be like a typical bahu wearing saree and everything? Now I know I'm thinking wayyy ahead but still just for fun, what do you guys think? πŸ˜ƒ

This is just a old pic of her, I think but imagine her looking like this after marriage of course with less makeup and different hairstyle? 

Edited by dramagirl123 - 10 years ago
Yeah sometimes I wonder about that too! Maybe they'll decide to keep it same since they did the same thing for Gunjan. Not sure about her looks but imagine her after getting married with Kabir! Their romance scene β˜ΊοΈ That is if marriage happens πŸ€” But if it does, it'll seriously the cutest thing ever!! Since they're showing Mayan romance after marriage, don't we Rabir fans deserve it too. Take all the time you want for them to get together but let us after marriage romance too πŸ˜³
Originally posted by musicgirl

Yeah sometimes I wonder about that too! Maybe they'll decide to keep it same since they did the same thing for Gunjan. Not sure about her looks but imagine her after getting married with Kabir! Their romance scene β˜ΊοΈ That is if marriage happens πŸ€” But if it does, it'll seriously the cutest thing ever!! Since they're showing Mayan romance after marriage, don't we Rabir fans deserve it too. Take all the time you want for them to get together but let us after marriage romance too πŸ˜³

Yeah it'll be great seeing their romance even after marriage. But I don't want them to get there really fast! The way it's going now is good! Not too slow or fast! Thought I wish they can get more screen space. Want to see them understand each other first and some intense romance before marriage. I want them to fight for each other, you know πŸ˜Š
OOO when did she dress up like that??Since I only started this show now, never saw Rachna like that! 
Since she has a really nice body shape, Sari would wonderful on her! But the make up, they could keep it a little natural specially the blush. But I don't think she's gonna dress up like this since Kabir is from NY, he's open minded and dadi is chill too πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by dramagirl123

Yeah it'll be great seeing their romance even after marriage. But I don't want them to get there really fast! The way it's going now is good! Not too slow or fast! Thought I wish they can get more screen space. Want to see them understand each other first and some intense romance before marriage. I want them to fight for each other, you know πŸ˜Š

Yeah of course!! I don't want them to get married yet! They can take all the time they want since I want to see some cute romances too πŸ˜› At first of course some cute romance but after muje intense wala romance chahiye! I rememeber the scene with her and vihaan. I didn't feel anything for them. Yeah sure they were cute but still something was missing. After watching Rabir on sccreen, JACKPOt! Nothing even started and they already look this good! Imagine when real thing will stat πŸ˜³

Yeah of course!! I don't want them to get married yet! They can take all the time they want since I want to see some cute romances too πŸ˜› At first of course some cute romance but after muje intense wala romance chahiye! I rememeber the scene with her and vihaan. I didn't feel anything for them. Yeah sure they were cute but still something was missing. After watching Rabir on sccreen, JACKPOt! Nothing even started and they already look this good! Imagine when real thing will start πŸ˜³

Yeah I loved Rajna at the beginning! But when Rajeeb started liking gunjan, I couldn't take it anymore. I really didn't see much of Vina. If I had nothing better to do, I would turn on the channel and see it sometimes. Yeah they were allright I guess since I didn't see much of them! Only came back because of Rabir β€οΈ  I will die when real thing will start πŸ€’  
Originally posted by Cutedevil123

OOO when did she dress up like that??Since I only started this show now, never saw Rachna like that! 
Since she has a really nice body shape, Sari would wonderful on her! But the make up, they could keep it a little natural specially the blush. But I don't think she's gonna dress up like this since Kabir is from NY, he's open minded and dadi is chill too πŸ˜Š

Not sure dear! I kind of forgot! Maybe during Mayan's wedding , not exactly sure πŸ˜•

Yeah I loved Rajna at the beginning! But when Rajeeb started liking gunjan, I couldn't take it anymore. I really didn't see much of Vina. If I had nothing better to do, I would turn on the channel and see it sometimes. Yeah they were allright I guess since I didn't see much of them! Only came back because of Rabir β€οΈ  I will die when real thing will start πŸ€’  

I moved on from Rajna a long time ago specially after he started having feelings for Gunjan. Didn't like at all after that πŸ˜‘ Didn't want him to end up with Rachna anymore cuz it'll be like Rachna being a second choice!! Rabir all the way! But I'm not so happy with the last week's episode! They barely showed any Rabir scene at all. All together maybe 10 minutes πŸ˜­ 
Edited by musicgirl - 10 years ago

I moved on from Rajna a long time ago specially after he started having feelings for Gunjan. Didn't like at all after that πŸ˜‘ Didn't want him to end up with Rachna anymore cuz it'll be like Rachna being a second choice!! Rabir all the way! But I'm not so happy with the last week's episode! They barely showed any Rabir scene at all. All together maybe 10 minutes πŸ˜­ 

Yeah know what you mean! I really hope it's not the politics again! I'm just hoping they give equal screen space to Rabir too! I really can't handle the garg family stupidity anymore! Seriously they can't just look under when she's sleeping or something??It's really pathetic 
Anyway can't wait till Tuesday!!!Going to see Rabir dance πŸ₯³

Yeah know what you mean! I really hope it's not the politics again! I'm just hoping they give equal screen space to Rabir too! I really can't handle the garg family stupidity anymore! Seriously they can't just look under when she's sleeping or something??It's really pathetic 
Anyway can't wait till Tuesday!!!Going to see Rabir dance πŸ₯³

I don't even wanna go there or else I'm gonna some bad words πŸ€¬ here!! 
It'll be first time Rabir performing together  I can already imagine Rachna dancing since we already saw her perform many times and she's fabulous dancer! But Karoosh Kabir! That's a huge treat for us πŸ˜†