Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

Future Rachna - Page 2

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
She can wear sarees , ghagras , churi am fine with anything but can she wear an evening gown once for KaBir  or better a dress which is above the knees πŸ˜ˆ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dramagirl123

Not sure dear! I kind of forgot! Maybe during Mayan's wedding , not exactly sure πŸ˜•

She was overdressed like this by Gunjan when she was forcefully going in for the alliance with Vihaan πŸ˜³ So that they reject her &she does not have to get married at such a young ageπŸ˜†
Vihaan,s parents had come to see her first time😳

AnjaliPunia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Cutedevil123

OOO when did she dress up like that??Since I only started this show now, never saw Rachna like that!

Since she has a really nice body shape, Sari would wonderful on her! But the make up, they could keep it a little natural specially the blush. But I don't think she's gonna dress up like this since Kabir is from NY, he's open minded and dadi is chill too😊

she dressed like that at farewell party of her school .in the very begginning episodes n even played hockey wearing saree
AnjaliPunia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: brat2008

She was overdressed like this by Gunjan when she was forcefully going in for the alliance with Vihaan😳So that they reject her &she does not have to get married at such a young ageπŸ˜†
Vihaan,s parents had come to see her first time😳

di !!!u sure its not from farewell tym
...bcz i actually didnt see the scene u r telling
PariDsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: angelinasingh

she dressed like that at farewell party of her school .in the very begginning episodes n even played hockey wearing saree

No dear... Di was ryt.. she dressed up lyk this when vihaan's parents came to see her for the first tym πŸ˜‰ And for the farewell party she wore a black saree πŸ˜ƒ
Moumimon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
will love to see her in saree after marriage lol...really hope cvs give her lovely collection sarees...but for this they have to start rachnas track...which they forget twice in a dayπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: angelinasingh

di !!!u sure its not from farewell tym
...bcz i actually didnt see the scene u r telling

Yep ! Coz for the farewell party she wore a black saree & did not have weird make up.
This was during  Vihaan,s parents first visit , somewhere July 24th , 25th episode 2012 after the Mintu incident
flipfl0p thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Cutedevil123

OOO when did she dress up like that??Since I only started this show now, never saw Rachna like that! 

Since she has a really nice body shape, Sari would wonderful on her! But the make up, they could keep it a little natural specially the blush. But I don't think she's gonna dress up like this since Kabir is from NY, he's open minded and dadi is chill too πŸ˜Š

Haan, I hardly see Kabir's Dadi in saree. Why would Rachna start wearing? (Unless a seducing scene with a red saree) πŸ˜†.
PariDsouza thumbnail
I want Rachna to wear salwar even after marriage.. no saree please unless for any occasion or as @urfan said for seducing Kabir πŸ˜†

Rachna need to work on her hair style atleast after marriage.. She should leave her hair down or i would like to see her in a pony tail πŸ˜³
Edited by Antimayan - 10 years ago
PariDsouza thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: usrfan

Haan, I hardly see Kabir's Dadi in saree. Why would Rachna start wearing? (Unless a seducing scene with a red saree) πŸ˜†.

White saree bhi chalega πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Edited by MythilyRaman - 10 years ago