Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-rhythm- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: ttrocks

Thank you so much Heena. Happy that you liked the caps, song and post. πŸ€—

Deepaji loves ghazals so had thought of this SP for her in August and had even told her that I would make this SP for her... but couldn't post till now, so decided to post it today - before this year ends. Hope Deepaji likes it too. 😳

And, me too love smiling caps of Ashuji so much. SK has really killer smile... ☺️☺️☺️ BTW, me missing Sonyji... Woh yeh Ashuji ke caps dekhkar khushi se uchhal padti!! πŸ˜ƒ

Yes missing sonyji..real bad

I am sure ...Ashuji  caps with scar ones, not gone like it..πŸ˜‰  aisa ho hi nahi sakta..πŸ˜†  Deepa will love it..
ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: deepa17

@tupu stunnerz is long way.. This is last week on active participation I am taking on new responsibilities starting the 2nd .. So will be here only in the evenings .. God alone knows how I will survive during the day..

Ohh okay... All the very best for new responsibilities Deepa. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Me too gonna be very busy from 2nd Jan. onwards. Hope all goes well!! But will try to come here whenever possible. πŸ˜ƒ U can come only in the evening, so we all be here in evening and enjoy IFing!! Our dear Aartiji is the live example before us... managing job during daytime and IFing in the evening alongwith 24X7 duties of home and family and kids!!

About U turning stunnerz, however long it may take, no issues about SP for you. Our dear Heena had made SP for Mudraji in August, wishing her in far advance of becoming Stunnerz!! I will make the SP for U in advance!! 😳
ttrocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepa17

How is Sony? Has anyone heard from her ?

No , I will pm her today or tmrw to wish for New Year. Will keep you posted if she replies. Last to last week, she had replied to me that Date for procedure would be in January. Haven't heard from her after that.
Edited by ttrocks - 10 years ago
rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail

No , I will pm her today or tmrw to wish for New Year.

Ok .. Hope all is well don't want to disturb her
ttrocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: rrdsu

Yes missing sonyji..real bad

I am sure ...Ashuji  caps with scar ones, not gone like it..πŸ˜‰  aisa ho hi nahi sakta..πŸ˜†  Deepa will love it..

Ya... Deepaji loves Ashuji with scar πŸ˜ƒ That's why I asked U for "Ashu with scar" caps yesterday.

And Heena, my SP for U is ready too. Have to get imagecodes from imageshack. Would post it whenever U wish. πŸ€—
ttrocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: aardhan

Superb post Tupu. πŸ‘

And what a ghazal you picked. This album by Ashaji has an awesome collection, isn't it? πŸ˜ƒ

And nicely matched caps... baaki sab ko chodo, you have two 'scar-wala' Ashu caps, that will make Deepa's day, I am sure. πŸ˜†

Thank you so much Aartiji. Glad you liked the ghazal and caps chosen and the post. 😳 Yup, all ghazals from DIVA are fabulous; this one is most popular one and my most favorite too.

@Bold: So true... The 'scar-wala Ashu' caps are specially posted for her... πŸ˜†

ttrocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: jahanaara

Bahut hi khoobsurat hae.

Thank you very much Jahanaara Ji. So glad that you liked it!! 😳
PMithalee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

My pleasure always Mithalee. πŸ€— The ghazal is indeed very beautiful and melodious. Me too love it very much and it's my all-time favorite non-filmy ghazal of Ashaji. (The filmy ghazals are of course from Umrao Jaan, Izaazat, Aitbaar and few more movies 😳 ) The album name is DIVA. Am so happy to know that U liked it too!!

The original ghazal's video-version isn't available but seems it is a dream-sequence coz Ghoonghat Uthana comes before and "Rachegi Jab Mere Haathon Mein Mehandi" is the last stanza. So, to suit it to AshNi story, I have reordered the stanzas in this post. 😳 Very happy that you are enjoying listening to this ghazal!! πŸ€—

Ill send you a PM later ☺️ yaha par comment nahi kar sakti hehehe ☺️
ttrocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pardeshi.Mithu

Ill send you a PM later ☺️ yaha par comment nahi kar sakti hehehe ☺️

Okay Mithu. As you wish πŸ˜ƒ
ttrocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepaligupta197

BEAUTIFUL!!!