Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

parmarA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Deepaji ki toh nikal padi.
Super song post Tupu and each and every cap has it's own story and lovely too.

I like it so much.But sorry i am on 4 th page oh god!yeh late lattiffee mera pichha kab chhodegi.

But your work is awsome.

I didn't heard this song before but Words bata rahe ki Ashu deewani Deepa ke liye this is perfect post.

Thanks for posting it.

ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: parmarA

I like it so much.But sorry i am on 4 th page oh god!yeh late lattiffee mera pichha kab chhodegi.

But your work is awsome.

I didn't heard this song before but Words bata rahe ki Ashu deewani Deepa ke liye this is perfect post.

Thanks for posting it.

deepaligupta197 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The most beautiful people are those who have found their way out of the depths. These people  like u have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen.

U have chosen the most apt caps against the backdrop of this b'ful song...beautiful!!!! More so its ur thot that counts ...dedicating ur hard work to ur friends❀️
deepaligupta197 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Koi nahi Alka hum Tum ek Kashmir ke sawarπŸ˜†
But your work is awsome.

Thanks for posting it.

ttrocks thumbnail

Thank you very much Alkaben. πŸ€— Am so happy that you liked the song and caps and the post. 😳

But your work is awesome.

When I posted it, Heena, Aartiji, Deepali and Mithalee were online too, so we all interacted here and 4 pages got filled πŸ˜ƒ U r NOT late as such... πŸ˜† And thank you again for the compliments. 😳

Thanks for posting it.

Ya, this ghazal is new for many including Deepa Jayantiji herself. But it's really very sweet and awesome non-filmy ghazal of Ashaji. Am sure, you would love it when you'd listen to it. ☺️ My pleasure always for having used it in AshNi SP!! πŸ€—

Edited by ttrocks - 10 years ago
ttrocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepaligupta197

The most beautiful people are those who have found their way out of the depths. These people  like u have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen.

U have chosen the most apt caps against the backdrop of this b'ful song...beautiful!!!! More so its ur thot that counts ...dedicating ur hard work to ur friends❀️

Deepali... I really don't know how to thank you for the all the kind words  and appreciation and love that you always keep showering on me my angel... πŸ€— Thank you is such a small word but hope it conveys my ever-thankfulness and my heartfelt message that I value each and every word of yours a lot... Thank you very very much dear. πŸ€—

So happy that you liked the song and the caps and the post. 😳
ttrocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepaligupta197

Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9
super awesome post tupu jaanu πŸ€— 
fab caps πŸ‘πŸΌ 

heard this song 1st time...paar its nice πŸ˜›
ttrocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: nidhirohan

super awesome post tupu jaanu πŸ€— 

fab caps πŸ‘πŸΌ 

heard this song 1st time...paar its nice πŸ˜›

Wow!! NR is here!! Welcome back my dear!! πŸ€— Missed you...

Thank you so much for liking the song and caps and post!! Am so happy that U liked tham all!! 😳
Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: ttrocks

Wow!! NR is here!! Welcome back my dear!! πŸ€— Missed you...

Thank you so much for liking the song and caps and post!! Am so happy that U liked tham all!! 😳

net is slow ..soo unable to post graphics  
πŸ€—