Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
She so can't take criticism well!

There was no need to mention haters at all. All she could do is thank her fans and greet them! Ab bhugto! 😆
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: -Rhythmic.Me-

She so can't take criticism well!

There was no need to mention haters at all. All she could do is thank her fans and greet them! Ab bhugto! 😆

Well Salman coddled her and treated her with kid gloves all season long, so this must have shocked her head out. 😆
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OK the reply to Tani's this tweet r basically related to all the nasty things she told abt others and the way she looked down upon others. In BBH she was spared by the very supportive host and was shielded from all dis, but now she has to face the reality of herbadly mouthed words. And as someone pointed out, what she said wasn't even abt the housemates, but how she looks down upon common ppl in general.

In retrospect Salman by blatantly supporting her wrong doings has ended up doing more harm than good to her. Just my POV.😳
Barunash thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
If she was a doormat would she be so rude to tweeters
Tweeters forget basic manners why do they expect same from tanisha
If Gauhar was in her place she would hv tweeted 10 diff version of how she is rt
Tani doesn't want to stay in haters good books at the cost of her self respect by kissing behinds like Gauhar and kushal and lot of others at salman party specially kushal and Gauhar who called bb fair one second and unfair the next
So tani tweets bk the comments r worthless - indeed they rEdited by Barunash - 10 years ago
Rahm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Copying and pasting my post from the other thread

This is just a small example of the amount of hate Kushal has received from people on Twitter. I don't see him reacting to it.

KamaaI R Khan - KRK @KamaalkhanKRK

@KushalT2803 Tu hamesha Chutiya Rahegaa. Guu khaate re Gauhar ka.

natasha @rnatasha81

@anum85228601 @KushalT2803 @GAUAHAR_KHAN GOBAR AUR KALU KI KYA JODI HAI

Yogesh Talankar @YogeshTalankar

@dhansus Kushal is fake guy. He used PR, Fake votes for fake publicity. what he got by doing this all? nothing.

@KushalT2803 Tu toh hamesha CHUTIYA hi rahega. Guu khate reh gauhar kha.

@KushalT2803 I heard that you were pregnent in #bb7 house. Narayan Narayan.

Abe @AbeKingabe3

@KushalT2803 khan sahab ki choice khushal kammo kaalia tothla chamiya pic.twitter.com/hXIVFYhtGx

Yunus Habib @yunushabibb

@KushalT2803 Abu Kushal KAMMO gando tu agya tweeter par lannat Tujh par begharat

ArShi_scorp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Am no Nostradamus , but i had predicted that Tanisha will loose it once she comes out of the house ..

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/98106474

//copied ---
i seriously feel bad for this girl ..

wrong feedback from the host  - in love with the wrong person -- minimal exposure of the real world , has made her live in a " i am an above-class " illusioned world.

gauhar, arman, andy , sangram, ajaz  --- they r all strong enuff to withstand the -ve feedback, and googly questions that await them outside ..

but Tanisha is going to FLIP  wen she gets to kno wat the majority of ppl r thinking about her outside  ( add to tht her 1r.s dvd + escapades in the bathroom ) !! ..
Her lil perfect world will be rattled for the 1st time - with no Salman Bhai and Jiju to support her .. ///
Edited by ArShi_scorp - 10 years ago
Rahm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: khamosshhh

OK the reply to Tani's this tweet r basically related to all the nasty things she told abt others and the way she looked down upon others. In BBH she was spared by the very supportive host and was shielded from all dis, but now she has to face the reality of herbadly mouthed words. And as someone pointed out, what she said wasn't even abt the housemates, but how she looks down upon common ppl in general.

In retrospect Salman by blatantly supporting her wrong doings has ended up doing more harm than good to her. Just my POV.😳

Not only that but she (and Armaan) was happy and laughing when Gauahar and Kushal got told off by the host. She has no sensitivity in her at all. Whenever Salman very gently told off Tanisha, Gauahar/Kushal never made faces or laughed. Even when Armaan got told off, they didn't feel the need to rub it in by laughing.
Originally posted by: PRB_Shonit

I am not sure if you're one of those rabid fanz in twitter or not.. If you're not, then don't take my comments to the heart.. If you're, then you'd surely know what I meant 😃 I am sure with such fanatic behavior of Rabid Gaushala/Gaumaata fanz, Gau has no chance in Bolly anymore 😛 Nobody would want to work with such personality, where they tweet ANYTHING against the maata, and they're attacked SO badly that they have to remove the tweets in 2 hrs ! 😆

It has nothing to do with how much Tanisha is pissed.. Tanisha has been bullied inside the house a LOT.. And this abusive behavior of fanz who dont even know her, means NOTHING to her, if you still didn't get the strength of mind of Tanisha after watching her for so many days ðŸ˜† She could care less about these, it was an APT reply to all those fanatics ðŸ˜† AWESOME that how much her one tweet can affect people ! 😉😆

I am beginning to feel sorry for Gauhar.With friends like these,who needs enemies.
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Barunash

If she was a doormat would she be so rude to tweeters
Tweeters forget basic manners why do they expect same from tanisha
If Gauhar was in her place she would hv tweeted 10 diff version of how she is rt
Tani doesn't want to stay in haters good books at the cost of her self respect by kissing behinds like Gauhar and kushal and lot of others at salman party specially kushal and Gauhar who called bb fair one second and unfair the next
So tani tweets bk the comments r worthless - indeed they r

@ Bold -  I don't know Y some ppl justify Tani by making preposterous assumptions abt how Gauhar would have reacted? At least base ones comments on facts!

I have never heard Gauahar randomly calling BB unfair and when she did it she directly told BB, gave reasons for Y she felt that nd showed how strongly she felt by walking out of the show! And credit to her tht she was in the show, left the show, returned to the show and won the show on her terms and dat's what makes her victory all the more sweet!

..Underworld.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@Tanishaa003 Where exactly in Juhu do you reside? Near PVR nah? Want to courier some doormats. Ouch.

Ek Number! 😈