Frequent Posters

rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Happy she got slap from public  Edited by rabzonedge - 10 years ago
Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

@Tanishaa003 Where exactly in Juhu do you reside? Near PVR nah? Want to courier some doormats. Ouch.

@chainacoffeemug @Tanishaa003 now we can say v get classy doormats in India and take some back to give as gifts.

there are the ones that really made me and say...yah!! in your face!! :D

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: baalti

she promised her sister that she will keep her dignity in tact... duffer doormat kahin ki, sister would have preferred if she had kept her virginity in tact instead or at the least...

well said
arch1209 thumbnail
Well After reading through these tweets here to Tanisha and Kushal I cannot believe I am actually feeling bad for these two people, who have to take such kind of abuse. 

Nobody Kushal or Tanisha or Gauhar deserves this kind of treatment. Just because they were annoying or did things that you disapproved with, on a TV show does not give these twitter users the license to abuse them. It seems like on twitter people absolutely loose control and say anything. How are all these cyber bullies any different from Armaan? 

This post has been an eye opener for me because I think I lived in a la la land as well, because some of the things people come up with I could never even think of. 

This is cyber bullying at its worst - all those people indulging in this should really be ashamed of themselves. In an age when cyber bullying is getting worse, I really hope all those indulging in this get a grip over themselves. A lot of young children are indulging in cyber bullying and well one cannot really blame the kids because they are obviously learning it from the adults... Adults on twitter need to behave more responsibly. 

ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Few more.. ðŸ˜†

Maria Ahmed @TehzeebKhan144

@Tanishaa003 when I came to know you are entering into big boss I was happy..but the way potray your self inside house..!Sigh!

Sangeeta_Sharma @sangy_ashley

@Tanishaa003 "main insaan ko pehchaanti hu" seriously? Oh madam sheesha dekho...35 and still immature...desperate child of Mukherjee family

Mihir B @Mihir5

@djumerkhan @Tanishaa003 Oh come on. You can't be seriously implying that majority wanted this filthy doormat to win. #NoLifeHackers

piya chowdhury @piyachowdhury25

@Tanishaa003 first two weeks I liked you.after two weeks u are so getting so disgusting bcz of that angry bitch Arman :@ U f**ked yourself

Tanvi gangadhar @Tanvigangadhar

@Tanishaa003 @gauahar khan grow up tanisha...the whole world loves gauhar...ur just jealous of her...

Anju Bhagnari @anjuusa

@Tanishaa003 No one else abused more than u n no one else more negative than u, in BB.That's why u lost.

purpleymatter thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Twitter is a cesspool. Even Gauhar and Kushal get similar hate tweets, gauhar also replied to one today.

No one deserves this level of bullying, but in this industry any publicity is good publicity.