Tanisha's arrogant tweet and the reply she got - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Oh gosh Tani's getting it worse than Pooja Bedi. Now PB must be thanking her lucky stars that dey didn't have LF in season 5!
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

Exactly. Now the only thing she can do is pack up or lock her account like before. People seem like they are out for her blood. 😆

This is all a result of Salman coddling her unnecessarily. 🥱

Wont be surprised if she altogether deletes are account, and moves back to her #LaLaLand with Armaan. ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by khamosshhh

Oh gosh Tani's getting it worse than Pooja Bedi. Now PB must be thanking her lucky stars that dey didn't have LF in season 5!

Yep I don't remember Pooja Bedi getting so many brick bats either. This bashing is Skywalker level ki bashing. Congratulations Tanisha, you're at par with him now. 😆 😆
i really do feel bad for her...she's snotty,bitchy  n all dat but its a result of her background n the way she's been treated till date.put any of d star kids or a person from big bwood families in such a show n there wont be a difference..BB cud hv been a rich learning experience fr her had she been treated d same just like any another contestant...but alas...50% of d reason ppl dislike her is coz of d partiality dat happened on d show...

Exactly. Now the only thing she can do is pack up or lock her account like before. People seem like they are out for her blood. 😆

This is all a result of Salman coddling her unnecessarily. 🥱

Most of the people are not even tweeting her for fun...Its like they are genuinely angry...its like a class war...I mean why does Salman or any other freaking idiot like Sonakshi or Tanisha or Tusshaar Kapoor think that a hard working, independent woman from a middle class is any lesser than this doormat Tanisha...I mean she is disrespecting people again and again by talking about how big her family is ...or how different her class and caliber is...Money doesn't buy class or caliber and Armaan Kohli is a living proof... 🥱 🥱
another one
@Tanishaa003 Mera kambal bhi sexy, mere sandals bhi sexy, mera class bhi sexy, meri calibre bhi sexy, meri akal bhi sexy hai!!

🤣
Lmao what does this even mean? 😆

@TapaswiGunjaal: @Tanishaa003. Darling, Dil Jungli Kabootar hua ya nahi abhi tak!
Originally posted by --wWwiii--

Wont be surprised if she altogether deletes are account, and moves back to her #LaLaLand with Armaan. ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒ

That would be a quick Remedy actually ;)

Lmao what does this even mean? 😆

@TapaswiGunjaal: @Tanishaa003. Darling, Dil Jungli Kabootar hua ya nahi abhi tak!

don't know but this is hilarious ðŸ¤£
Is twitter censoring most of the negative comments against her?

I cant find many of the comments under conversation now, which I pasted earlier from:

Maria's doormat comment is gone, but minty-pinty one is still there. Seems like she has some contacts at Twitter who are hiding these tweets?