Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: sscomp32

There is no restriction as far as i know. Only MNS and shiv sena object thatπŸ˜†. Plus this year Shoaib was offered but he refused because he demanded more money.πŸ˜†

Yeah Harbhajan also rejected saying he will never come to a show like BB. I guess Bhajji and Shoaib won't come. 
Also taking Pakis celebs might cause trouble to BB. 

Sreeshanth should come ..as his carrier is already over. So he can again be in limelight by participating in BBπŸ˜†
Oh please, no more telly stars. Kushal was already a pain. i am Gauhar fan, but i don't like Kushal πŸ˜•
BeingBlunt thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chuhi_Hai_Juhi

Yeah Harbhajan also rejected saying he will never come to a show like BB. I guess Bhajji and Shoaib won't come. 
Also taking Pakis celebs might cause trouble to BB. 

Sreeshanth should come ..as his carrier is already over. So he can again be in limelight by participating in BBπŸ˜†
Oh please, no more telly stars. Kushal was already a pain. i am Gauhar fan, but i don't like Kushal πŸ˜•

KSG will be a dhamaka. πŸ˜† He was recently kicked out of his show due to unprofessional behaviour and is a playboy. πŸ˜† Forum will be awesome.  😈
Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Originally posted by: VishakaGal12

Hehehehehe...I'm glad that you liked the list..I agree..Suchitra Pillai seems to be very interesting character..I heard that she is just like her character Priya in Dil Chahta Hai..It will be very interesting to watch Roda Irani and Rakesh Paul in one roof and they will definetly talk about Delu- Rajeev🀣..more drama..I really like Rakshanda Khan ..she is very strong and very outspoken and be loved by people..πŸ˜† I agree with Paras ..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..he can be quite annoying..I heard that Gulshan Grover and Chunkey Pandey would love to be appear in the show..in case if they approached by the makers..Gulshan ji will remind me of Shakti Kapoor from season 5..and Chunkey Pandey stated in one of his interview that he would love to fight with contestants for bathroom issues🀣

Yeah both Suchitra and Rakshanda are out spoken, strong headed woman (like Urvashi, Kamya). They will be fun to watch.

Gulshan Grover will be another Shakti Kapoor. Shakti was a big bore, so will be Gulshan. They are senior actors, so they'll not like to ruin their hard earned respect by doing drama.
Shakti Kapoor's bacha kucha respect ruined after his BB participation. He doesn't even get any more movies now πŸ˜›

Roda Irani is one 'ROD LIKE WOMAN' πŸ˜‰ We have already seen a promo of that in S6. I guess poor Delu only lost cause of family members, first Bhaktiyaar and then Roda. Otherwise she was too in the winning league with Urvashi, as everyone thought. πŸ˜†
Btw Roda-Rakesh won't only talk about Delu-Pillu ..but more stuffs like LOAN, HOUSE, PROPERTY πŸ˜›

Chunky Pandey will be funny, seen him at many award shows. He is quite humorous.
S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Alok nath.
Ye sab ramkishan ke sanskaar hai
Charcoal-WM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Arnab Goswami
Gutthi actor from CNWK
Palak actor from CNWK
Dadi actor from CNWK
Nigaar Khan
Rajat Sharma
Manasi Scott
Shambhavi (roadies 5)
Cyrus Broacha
Sourav Ganguly
Tanushree Dutta
Shiney Ahuja
Koena Mitra
Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Originally posted by: SherlockHouse

Alok nath.
Ye sab ramkishan ke sanskaar hai

BTW, Alok Nath was trending lately in twitter ..u noticed that? there were many hilarious tweets about alok nath ..suddenly for sometime he became 'twitter star' πŸ˜†
iss umar mein aur kya contribution chahiye kakaji ko? πŸ˜³
S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Chuhi_Hai_Juhi

BTW, Alok Nath was trending lately in twitter ..u noticed that? there were many hilarious tweets about alok nath ..suddenly for sometime he became 'twitter star'πŸ˜†
iss umar mein aur kya contribution chahiye kakaji ko?😳

So many hilarious tweet πŸ˜†
Alok Nath stares at pictures of Victoria's Secret models and fantasizes about doing their kanyadaan. 🀣
BeingBlunt thumbnail
Originally posted by: SherlockHouse

So many hilarious tweet πŸ˜†
Alok Nath stares at pictures of Victoria's Secret models and fantasizes about doing their kanyadaan. 🀣

Check this threadπŸ˜†: Why is alok nath trending on twitter!?
Sharif.Badmaash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Jay_tapori

Rohit ki ronit..ronit zyaada contoversial hai ..kuch kuch sunney mein aata rehta hai uskey baarey meinπŸ˜‰  Aur yeh harman yeh sabki list mein hai...heheheh he can be the Apurva of the house..vatsal seth can be the kushal tandon.. Lets take sanya irani also... Bhagyashree...why not alok nathπŸ˜†

Yes Alok naath too , he's trending on twitter today 4 some reasons πŸ˜†
-Subah- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
BTW, Any possibilities VIDYUT JAMWAL can come to BB? πŸ˜‰
He is one extremely hot hunk πŸ˜³

Also i'd like to see Adhayan Suman -Shekhar Suman's flop laadla πŸ˜†