Pudhu Kavidhai - Updates & discussion - Serial Ends !

Posted: 10 years ago
Monday Updates

Hey everyone... back after a mini break yet will be in active for next few days. So updates laam delay. Pls bear with me 😛

<font color="#009900">
</font>

Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 10 years ago
Brief Update Of Pudhu Kavithai 

Kavya , Divya and their mom went for saree shopping. Dhanush also came there and admiring Kavya. Kavya selected one saree but romba costly naale they din bought it. Dhanush watches all this and paartha he is going to buy that saree nu .
Kavya forgets to get the purchase receipt. Bill paartha there is word written Enakkagae vanthatharku Nandri nu.. Kavya ku semma shocked. She tear off that receipt went to her mom and divya.She keep thinking about the handwritng which was same in the prev letter nu. 

Dhanush bought the saree that liked by Kavya. 

Kavya keep thinking about the words written in that receipt and thinking who might be. She starts to feel restless and scared. Divya starts to ask this and that to her. Sometimes no no most of the time her talks iritates me.. 
 They reach home. Auto driver doesnt want get the fare and saying Anna will scold him nu. Kavya asking who nu.. Driver said your groom nu. Ironing Lady came and chase the auto driver thinking he asked for extra money. 

Kavya take rest saying headache nu. Then Appa came and asked Kavya to pose with Saree they bought nu. Seems Saree Blouse cloth is missing and they asking for the recipt. Kavya thiru thiru mulichings and told them she tear it off. Kavya bro scolds her and  
ava azhuthukkitte poitha. Divya and all scolding the bro for talking rudely with Kavya. Then Bro went to say sorry to Kavya.. 

Precep : Dhanush admiring the saree that Kavya choose. One of the guy there saying dhanush bought the saree that favoured by anni nu. 

p/s: Sorry if got any mistakes... Do tell me if I missed anything.. rofl
Edited by .LovelyDreamer. - 10 years ago
Happy New Year everyone.. 
p/s: No episode.. i think.. lol.. Let see.. 
thursday res for the writer. 
Tuesday Update Posted.. 
Will post monday update in a while.. Bear with me.. 
Thank you Visha for the updates.
Seriously it is moving very slow. Is it myself feel that way???? Sema borign and on top the voice for both hero Heroine crazy.
Meenu ka, enakkae thangalae.. 
semma boring.. Intha Dhanush side adikirathu thavira vere ethuvume pandrathule..
Intha Kavya vere ore confusion le irukka... 

Ithule E le lo bgm different tunes le vera varuthu.. rofl...
i am thinking exactly the same. And looks like we don't much responses around here.  Was looking forward to something nice but serial is too slow (slower then thayumanavan lolz)

My suggestions to just have brief weekly updates. Anyone who watched can share briefly instead of opening weekly updates tread. What you say guys?
ratna, good suggestion ... lets open a disucssion thread from next week & update whenever possible. ðŸ˜Š