Posted: 10 years ago
So finally it has started.
I was really excited for this show.
Finally I got to see some fresh faces on TV.
And I must say Harshad & Preetika make a cute pair. 😳

Now coming to the episode.
The opening scene was itself hilarious.
Poor Fahad...he has a tough time juggling between his two wives & three children.πŸ˜†
The way his first wife was eavesdroping the convo between him & his second wife was indeed funny. πŸ˜›
Yahi hota hai do-do shaadiyan karne se
πŸ˜†

OMG!
Zain is hilarious 🀣
The way he stopped his friend's wedding...kya Mashallah idea tha πŸ˜‰
And he has saved his Dad's name as "Darling" in his mobile 🀣
He's really very cute & a complete Casanova 😎
Kitni safai se apni hi taarifein kiye jaa raha tha...University topper, the most serious & brilliant student...kya baat hai πŸ‘
Apne muh miyaan meethu ban rahe the janaab!
And on the other hand Mr Watson was also busy "praising" Zain πŸ˜‰
Kya "co-accident" tha! πŸ˜†

It seems Usman has a great liking for Aaliya & is very much attached to her.
But I think one of the hurdles in Zain & Aaliya's lovestory will be Zain's mom.
She seemed a materialistic & typical high society woman who's only concerned with her & the family's status.
So she wouldnt like a middle class girl for a boy like Zain!

So thats all for today's episode.
The first episode basically focused on Zain & his Velapanti πŸ˜›
Eagerly waiting for tomorrow's episode & for Aaliya's side of the story.

P.S. Although I didnt find anything new or different in the concept & story of the show...atleast in the very first episode...but the treatment is fresh & is very lighthearted which is what I liked.
The leads are doing good job but its quite early to say that they are perfect.
That would become clearer as the show progresses & they are given the opportunity of potraying different shades of their respective characters.

Anyways Im not keeping much expectations from the show.
Will watch it just for pure entertainment.
Coz I dont trust the channel at all as they have a history of destroying their each & every good show!
Edited by -...mohini...- - 10 years ago
Hi, Thank god for a fellow VeeBaian πŸ˜ƒ

I agree with your post.. I'm so glad that Zain is not a serious type guy you know the angry young man types since I first thought he was like that from the promos but it's nice to be surprised, I do think he and Aliya will make an amazing pair.. I also think that Zain's mother is gonna be a problem for them since every show needs a villain.. I didn't like Fahad's first wife she seemed rather snobby I think she's not gonna like Aliya either but it's based on 1st impressions I guess I'll have to see a few more episodes to judge which I'm really looking forward to.
Edited by ..Tamanna - 10 years ago
 Agree with TM.

Too early to judge the show..
Originally posted by ..Tamanna

Hi, Thank god for a fellow VeeBaianπŸ˜ƒ

I agree with your post.. I'm so glad that Zain is not a serious type guy you know the angry young man types since I first thought he was like that from the promos but it's nice to be surprised, I do think he and Aliya will make an amazing pair.. I also think that Zain's mother is gonna be a problem for them since every show needs a villain.. I didn't like Fahad's first wife she seemed rather snobby I think she's not gonna like Aliya either but it's based on 1st impressions I guess I'll have to see a few more episodes to judge which I'm really looking forward to.

Hi Tammana.
I was really liking the promos so thought of giving it a try.
So watching it just for entertainment without much expectations.

P.S. I missed today's Veera coz I was so exhausted after watching two new shows back to back ki himmat nahi huyi. πŸ˜†
Will watch the repeats.
yes Zain brother is badly stuck between his wives...

'Darling' on contacts was nice

Zain mother is only problem seems so far
I was expecting Zain to be the typical angry young business tycoon, so his characterization was a nice surprise. The performances today were really nice and the sets looked beautiful. I really hope they bring the Muslim culture to the forefront in this show. Other shows promise the Muslim background and then it just becomes the typical Hindi soap with hardly any emphasis put on the culture or religion.Edited by imli123 - 10 years ago
It was a good start ... Zain personality was brought forward .. Not so much the Aliya maybe nxt one ..
One thing is the story feels very similar to pak serial humsafar .. Anyone has any idea if it is taken frm it ?
Originally posted by BlrBabe

It was a good start ... Zain personality was brought forward .. Not so much the Aliya maybe nxt one ..
One thing is the story feels very similar to pak serial humsafar .. Anyone has any idea if it is taken frm it ?

Dont have any idea about that show coz I've not seen it.
But yes I had read in an article that the makers have taken inspiration from Pak serials & so the show will have very simple & authentic feel to it with minimum drama.
Which is why I dont think it will rock the Trp charts.
But its good as I hate all the high Trp shows which have never ending chaos & loud drama.
So I just hope the channel doesnt interfere with the storyline & ruin it.
Coz Colors has the reputation of interefering with the storyline of their shows after 4-5 months & then completely destroying it which they have done with many of their shows in the past.
So I wont get attached to this show.
Hi,

I agree with everything you say. They make a cute couple, although judging the concept and the storyline I guess you can say that it is abut early to say. There is another mislim show that does follow the tehzeeb, having more than one wife etc themes, and the writers also know this, so I'm guessing the storyline may well change and themes will be introduced. Lets wait and see!!

PHEW!! Finally somebody seemed to have caught on to and enjoyed the humor in the episode. The forum was so inactive and dull that  I felt like the team's visible hardwork went to vain. It is very rare for Indian TV shows to have so much humor in the first episode. I am glad they have a fun male lead otherwise I would find it hard to enjoy lol.

I am not keeping high expectations either, not because of channel, but because Indian dramas in general get twisted because of the TRP audience which has rather weird and surprising taste πŸ˜† No offense. The story and characters suddenly change " colors" just to get more TRPs even if the changes don't make any sense. So yeah, but it is good entertainment value while it is good. The title song blew me away because it is very soothing, suits the characters and is  different from the usual loud, heart attack arousing (whatever that means lol )  background music in daily soaps.

Edited by AshRun - 10 years ago