First Day My Take

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Basically today we got a peek into Zain's family. A father who has established a name for himself with is resort business but has 2 sons that are completely out of control. Like Usmaan says one son has created havoc in the house and the other in the world. Then you have a mother who seems to not to care about her sons and there seems to be some history between her and Shabana that Usmaan seems to know and understand. Then the older son who is caught between his 2 wives one who his parents liked and one who he fell in love with . And a younger son who is abroad supposedly studying but does everything but that.

Usmaan is suffering from the consequences of letting his older one do whatever he wanted and does not want to commit the same mistake again. Hence he has decided that its time he took the reins of his younger child in his hands. He plans to send Zain to Bhopal to his sisters' place in the hope that he will learn something . I am not sure about learning but Zain is sure to fall for Aliya as that is what the precap suggests

Zain's entry on the helicopter was OTT but it was executed well especially the part when he comes out the water. This and the Dostana clips were pages pulled from Bollywood however the impact was there here too.

Yes true..
Dostana scene was a rountine predictable one...but loved Zain helicopter entry.
Originally posted by kinny_ranvir

Yes true..
Dostana scene was a rountine predictable one...but loved Zain helicopter entry.

I like the way they showed the dostana part. Instead of having another GF who is pregnant this one was lot cooler.
Liked your feedback.
My thoughts...decent first episode..as you said we got a peek into Zain's troubled household, as well as Zain...a very DDLJ's Raj like character 😆.

Loved how his father was video chatting simultaneously with Zain and his professor...and loved how he told Zain to come to India...Tujhe gale lagane ka dil kar rah hai ðŸ˜†

So...Aliya and Zain are cousins...I guess tomorrow's episode will show more about her.

Loved todays episode
Zain's entry was awesome
I didn't mind the helicopter entry as it surprised me, I would've expected it to look so fake and bad on a television show

What did annoy me was the friend talking to the priest in Hindi. And then Zain's gf talking to his father in Hindi. Those things make you roll your eyes.
Edited by likarsh - 10 years ago