Posted: 18 years ago

in the bible and many other forms of religion, it is taboo for two women or two men to be conjoined together in matrimony...

but should religion be subjected to deciding whether two gay people can join in holy matrimony?? and should the religion influence the goverment's descion in banning or accepting gay marriages?

As we all know america is widely known for dismissing the idea of gay marriages, which i think is only legal in one state.

Edited by usachick821 - 18 years ago
i think it is a personal choice and the gay people should have ther right to choose
if they want to join in matrimony hten they should be allowed to
i think hte society and religion should not interfere woth this
when a man and a women can have a matrimonal relation why can't two men or two women for that matter?
what is so wrong with it?

well, it's nasty seeing 2 men kiss and all tht.......but we have no rights nor do the government people to stop gay ppl from getting married

but the bible and many religion forbid them to get married bcoz it's against there religion, so the bible should stop gay ppl from getting married

PS: have you guys seen the hindi movie girlfirends?????it was🤢🤢

***Post removed: This is a debating forum. Please back up whatever you say with evidence and avoid personal attacks against any group of people***

Edited by MysticaMagic - 18 years ago

I have nothing against Gay/Lesbian lifestyle tho it may be gross to many but they're still human beings and they should be acknowledge as one. As for Gay Marriages I'm not necessarily pro for it but I think it should be settled like this.

Gays/Lesbians who wish to be married should be allowed to do so but should receieve a different certificate other than the one a man & a woman recieves which contains the same benefits a man and women does when they marry. Plain and simple ~!

Gays/Lesbians should be able to get "married" as long as the certificate is different to those of a man & woman so none of those  Christian Groups who believe "sex is a sin and a human being should never even think about it ..." ( jehova witnesses) Sorry if I offended anyone! Read the Da Vince Code if you must! Oh geez even white christian societies tried to ban interatial marriages and as you can see they have failed.

So, yea I'm pro for Gay Marriage as long as they receieve a different kind of certificate that enables the same benefits a married man & woman gets.

***No personal comments against a group of people, please.***

I think gay/lesbein people shud be respected aswell becoz dey r human aswell they just like another person of the same sex.

Now about gay marrages i think that if 2 people of the same sex want to b married what is rong wid dat? It is also a personal choice religion or love it is simple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😆

GAY MARRAIGES SHULDNT B ALLOWED. BEING A GAY OR LESBIAN IS AN ABNORMALITY AND SHOULD B TREATED ACCORDINGLY. I CALL THIS AS AN ABNORMALITY BEC HAV U HEARD OF ANY ANIMAL BEING GAY OR LESBIAN???

Originally posted by |iami5o4|

I have nothing against Gay/Lesbian lifestyle tho it may be gross to many but they're still human beings and they should be acknowledge as one. As for Gay Marriages I'm not necessarily pro for it but I think it should be settled like this.

Gays/Lesbians who wish to be married should be allowed to do so but should receieve a different certificate other than the one a man & a woman recieves which contains the same benefits a man and women does when they marry. Plain and simple ~!

Gays/Lesbians should be able to get "married" as long as the certificate is different to those of a man & woman so none of those Christian Groups who believe "sex is a sin and a human being should never even think about it ..." (jehova witnesses) Sorry if I offended anyone! Read the Da Vince Code if you must! Oh geez even white christian societies tried to ban interatial marriages and as you can see they have failed.

So, yea I'm pro for Gay Marriage as long as they receieve a different kind of certificate that enables the same benefits a married man & woman gets.

That's not cool, I don't think you should call anyone....  That's very disrespectful.  Would you like anyone calling you ....whatever!

I know someone who is a Jehova's witness and they're certainly not .

Sorry for point this out to if you got offended. 

Originally posted by gamezone

GAY MARRAIGES SHULDNT B ALLOWED. BEING A GAY OR LESBIAN IS AN ABNORMALITY AND SHOULD B TREATED ACCORDINGLY. I CALL THIS AS AN ABNORMALITY BEC HAV U HEARD OF ANY ANIMAL BEING GAY OR LESBIAN???

That's a not true!

Homosexuality has been in existance for a very long time.  We are just coming to know of it now. 

Originally posted by AzN CuTiE

I think gay/lesbein people shud be respected aswell becoz dey r human aswell they just like another person of the same sex.

Now about gay marrages i think that if 2 people of the same sex want to b married what is rong wid dat? It is also a personal choice religion or love it is simple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😆

I agree to this too.  Live and let live. 

As long as their sexuality is not flaunted towards me or doens't involve me, I really have no problem with it.

Gay and Lesbians are humans too and deserve to be treated the same way as every individual.

I have an extemely close friend who is Gay and is the sweetest and God fearing person I know, his friendship mean everything to me. I would fight for his rights anyway, no matter what.

Thanks