Vijay More Serials

Deivam Thandha Veedu Dec 30 - Jan 3 Discussions

Spring-Dew thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Mokka serial🥱 in almost serial -ve character only irritates but here the heroine itself is irritating

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Santhiyaa, I think they are trying to show her as a Thiyagi (think Abhi from Kolangal ðŸ˜†) but they are going about it in the wrong way ðŸ˜ƒ

Spring-Dew thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Article on Sudha Chandran :-)
siva2901 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Pallanguzhi

Santhiyaa, I think they are trying to show her as a Thiyagi (think Abhi from Kolangal ðŸ˜†) but they are going about it in the wrong way ðŸ˜ƒ

Seriously viewers are human beings how long they will show seetha as Thiyagi😆

Mudiyala pa

My mom watches only one serial n that too this i dont have any option😭

Pallanguzhi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: siva2901

Seriously viewers are human beings how long they will show seetha as Thiyagi😆

Siva, They will show Seetha as thiyagi until everyone in the world also becomes a thiyagi...in other words, never ending ðŸ˜†
Edited by Pallanguzhi - 10 years ago
Anushya93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi😊yes I agree..they will show Seetha as thiyagi forever😆I only asked my mom to follow this serial.now suffering😭(Intha koduma unaku thevaya nu I am scolding myself😆)I think I enjoy watching the villis(Priya and Bhanumathi) more than Seetha..They are irritating yet hilarious sometimes😆
I can only wish the story moves more towards Ram-Seetha and Ravi-Priya rather than the ladies preparing for Puja every next day and Chitra scolding both Priya and seetha in every episode..
Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Hi Anu!
Yes I agree, Bhanumathy and Priya are very entertaining ðŸ˜† Even though they are villis...

True the jodi tracks are moving at a rather slow pace...like the original Hindi serial. ðŸ˜Š In fact, Ram and Seetha only reunited after one year of the serial ... So we have to wait for some time... ðŸ˜†
Anushya93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I wish they make the jodis come closer than they showed in hindi..But what if they take more time than in hindi😲 
I wanted to add this too..My mom is in sema kaduppu with Paatti and Sumi..She is fed up with "Ennangathai panrathu..Seetha en thirumba thirumba thappu panraane theriyamatenguthe" and "Chitra en ipadi panrane puriyalaye" dialogues of Sumi😆