Raya-Adhuri Kahani thread 2 Part 31 page 144 - Page 116

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by deeksha_saxena

thanks4 PM...
looking forward to see wht's going in priya life after coming in kapoor mention...
Thanks for comments๐Ÿค—
will update tomorrow
Originally posted by chillpc

sbse last...๐Ÿ˜ญ
superb part...!!!

flashbak...
cmplt raya ๐Ÿ˜ณ

presnt...ye isha...!!! ๐Ÿ˜ก

bhagaado ise...
yaayy...priya is comin into km...!!!! ๐Ÿฅณ

contn soon...!!
thnx fr the pm...!!
haan last aane ke liye congrats๐Ÿ˜†...yeh bhi ek achievement hai๐Ÿ˜†
haan Esha chali jaayegi
thanks for comments๐Ÿค—
will update tomorrow
Originally posted by vironikajain

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†samajne mein galti ho gayi๐Ÿ˜†...mein bhi sochu aaj viru ko kya hua hai๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by jineejiggs

its so beautiful, am simply in love with this FF yaar, the way the relation of RaYa are building up is so amazing, knowing fully well that Priya will leave him, Ram is not making any stone unturned, he is trying hard, hope she doesn't leave him, Parul aka Peehu is making them coming more closer, a child can feel and understand the tension between the parents even if he/she is a toddler and its the baby who makes the parents come closer more, I love that moment when Ram and Priya felt more than what they are now in, precap seems more interesting, looking forward for it, plz continue ASAP  
thanks for this beautiful comment๐Ÿค—
will update tomorrow
Originally posted by sandhyasn

Koi nhi.. ๐Ÿ˜† abhi toh thik hi hun..๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† kabhi aage aisa hua toh matlab Rajat ke scene pe aise excitement toh samjh jana pagal ho gayi hun.. ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by vironikajain

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
Congrats for completing this thread.. ๐Ÿ‘ โญ๏ธ

Part 18
jiska darvtha wahi hua aakhir... Ram accepted Esha's proposal thinking Priya cheated him... God why this MU BTW RaYa... why didn't Priya disclose she is not married to Rajat & kids r Ram's... poor Ram was so happy while playing with kids... so sad but after past update I hate Ram more then this... felling like Ram is having punishment of his sin but what is fault of Priya & their kids they r suffering the most in all this so sad yaar moving on next...

Part 21
awww awesome loved the Ram got his lesson of life... Sudhir & Priya tut him how much wrong he is doing... & the way Sudhir said he will also be away from his daughter the he is actually getting his punishment by staying away from Pari & Marya... & he will get many more I loved my little princess here too she is great she didn't accepted Esha as mom wow now moving on next but I feel there is big jhol in Esha well will to see in next...