Raya-Adhuri Kahani thread 2 Part 31 page 144 - Page 6

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by bpatil3

Thx for the pm.
I didn't expect that you will be updating this week, I mean u were busy the whole week.
Well thank you
 Natasha is now stubborn that ram should marry esha, n she successfully able to convince kk to. Nutz n her attitude was shown perfectly in the conversation, where nutz damn care about priya's views also her emotional blackmailing to ram, as he has promised her to marry a girl whom she feels the best for pihu. It's sister's concern who wants her bro get settled also a kind of showing priya her way that her brother deserves better than priya , there are many other who are good and ready to marry the kapoor, she can get best for her bro. Good one.

Ram was so curious to know who is pihu's miss, he easily tried his best to find is it priya. 
Loved pihu n priya's conversation. I m sure ram will not stop priya meeting pihu as he very well know what kind of a woman priya is. Abb natasha ka kaam aur badhnewala hai, she should be curious why is ram not hating priya but concerned though she left him. Also I think she will try her best to keep priya away n hurt her, dekhna ye hai priya will be quiet this time ya fir nutasha ki bolti band.
Good progression
karne nahi wali thi update...but do reason hai update karne ka...ek readers ki demand ki wajah se aur dusra do din se meri dost gayab hai forum se toh koi nahi tha disturb karne ke liye toh update likk diya😔. agar eisi hi chalta raha toh next update bhi jaldi ho jaayega😒.
yes, natasha is not negative  she is concern for Ram only.
hehe...Natasha eisa kuch nahi sochne wali aur Ram hate ke saat shaadi ke liye bhi maan jaayega Esha se. but twist bhi hai😉. abb Natasha nahi sirf Raya honge.
thanks for comments🤗
Originally posted by lpsakshi

amazing my breath caught while studying wow waiting for raya milan thnks for pm me 
Raya Milan only after flashback.
thanks for comments🤗
[QUOTE=krunalidivecha]nice
thnks for pm me
[/QUOTE
thanks for comments🤗
Originally posted by sinalbest

Hi Sandhya.. 😊

A very Happy New Year to u & ur family.. 😛
As usual superb update.. 👏 ⭐️
Superb execution.. 👏 ⭐️
Priya pihu scene.. loved it.. 😛
Finally Ram knws abt Priya.. bt with a twist.. 😉

Hope to see Ram"s MU cleared soon.. 😊
thanks for pm
continue soon.. 😊
not  very soon...more twist are there😉
thanks for comments🤗
Originally posted by sinalbest

Congrats for new thread... Congrats for new thread...
thanks sagar🤗
Originally posted by Dsudipa

congratulation 4 new thread, 👏👏very emotional update, finally Ram know that Priya is Peehu's miss, hope Ram meet Priya & clear all misunderstanding b/w Raya,pls continue soon,thx 4 PM
Raya met soon...but MU will be there
thanks for comments🤗..next update in next week
Originally posted by peeyara

thanks for updating 😛
finally Ram ko pata chal gaya k Pihu ki miss Priya hi hai 🥳
natasha as sister is very right but phir bhi Priya ko apni baat kehna ka mauka bhi dena chahiye na 
lets see Ram kya karenge ab 😛
priya wants to maintain distance from pihu 😭
waiting for next and thanks for pm 😊
Yes, Natasha is right..she is thinking about Ram and Pihu only...
aapko nahi pata Ram abb kya karne wala hai😉Tongue
Priya is also right...who Pihu ko aur suffer hote nahi dekhna chahti.
thanks for comments🤗...next part in next week
Originally posted by akilagoud2

superb update
continue soon
thanks for pm
thanks for comments🤗
will update in next week
Originally posted by vironikajain

Nice update Sandi..
Nuts is right at her place..she dont want Pihu nd Ram to get hurt..nd her idea of Ram- Esha's marriage is for their happiness only..acc to her
Priya- Pihu scene was good..loved it
So Ram came to know about that his Priya is Pihu's miss..his eagerness nd restlessness in that scene is awesomly shown..
I dont think he will believe about Priya's marriage nd kid..nd Nuts will be shocked on this..that why he is not believing nd still trying to get her back..only a guess
Priya ne Pihu ko uski behano se mil wane ka kaha..may be this will also help in a way to understand everything..but its not easy too..
Lets see ab Ram- Priya kab milte hai..nd their confrontation..
Good progression..
Thanx gor pm..
yes, Ram will confront Priya...but instead of clearing everything...Priya Ram ko vishwas dila degi ki she is married aur bachhe Ram ke nahi hai. aage kuch nahi kahungi😉
Thanks for comment🤗
Originally posted by ParusDivs

Nice Part, finally Ram ko Patha chal gaya Priya ke bhaare mein 👏.. and pihu Priya's bonding is getting stronger day by day 😛.. I hate Nuts, Why she is forcing Ram to Marry Isha 😡.. hope Ram , try to know more about Priya, Continue soon and thanks for the PM 😃
Here Natasha is only concern for her bhai and Pihu.
Ram will confront Priya soon.
thanks for comments🤗will update next week