Beinteha is copy of Humsafar

Posted: 10 years ago
Humsafar  is a Pakistani television drama serial based on the book of the same name written by Farhat Ishtiaq. It is directed by Sarmad Sultan Khoosat. It originally ran on Hum TV for a season from September 24, 2011 to March 3, 2012. The story revolves around the trials and tribulations of a married couple Asher Hussain (Fawad Afzal Khan) and Khirad Ihsan (Mahira Khan) and the jealous forces that work to break them apart. It is the most critically acclaimed drama in the history of Pakistan. It received Pakistan's highest ratings ever. It received 16.88 TVRs on its last episode, which were it's highest.[1]

Oh yes.
Someone mentioned about this in another thread.
Then I looked up about in Wikipedia.
I found the similarities in both the shows.
And I had read that the makers have taken inspiration from Pak serials.
Thats why it has an authentic royal & rich feel to it.
But if its an exact copy that we'll have to wait & watch.Edited by -...mohini...- - 10 years ago
But in Humsafar the leads marry coz the girl has no one after her mom's death...
Here the girl has a family and is not on the verge of poverty...

Humsafar was an awesomeee show...

Khirad and Asher <3 <3 <3

I saw the whole show...What a lovely pair Fawad and Mahira made...

But here the girl seems headstrong in Beintehaa...Khirad took a lot of crap but Aaliya might not !! Atleast I hope she does not !!
Umm i have no idea about Humsafar show...So i m enjoying this one...
ZaYa makes cute pair...I
The similarities are apparent! You can already foresee that Zain's mother is going to cause major problems! If it is like Humsafar, I'm curious who will play Sara. The kabob mien hadi! HAHA
If it is then awesomeee i loveeed humsafar haveee seen it like 4 times 😆 still cant get enough
m so excited for beintehaan..havent watched humsafar but looking forward to watch beintehaan😳
Beintehaa is about the extreme emotions that 2 people have for each other whereas Humsafar was about trust being an important part of love. It's not a "copy" for sure. There r not many similarities except very little things like leads being cousins and the girl being less rich than the guy. Even the characters are soo different. Ashar was not at all like Zain so this story will be different.I hope the show sees the success that Humsafar saw though :) Edited by AshRun - 10 years ago
I watched Humsafar n loved it.. But there the girl will marry coz of helplessness when her mom dies. But here in Aliya's case it would be different I guess.
Anyways I won't mind even if Beintehaa is inspired from Humsafar. I love both the shows.❤️
At the moment the only similarity between the two shows are that Aliya is the daughter of the sister sibling and Zain is the son of the brother sibling who eventually get married, but as of now this is the only similarity.  Actually there is another similarity, the wife of the brother does not seem to like the sister.

In humsafar the leads were not set to marry other people in the show, here Aliya is shown to be having a marriage proposal coming for her.  Also in Humsafar there was only one son, here the brother has two sons. Also here Zain is going to stay with Aliya's family, which does not happen in Humsafar. Also in Humsafar, Asher was a businessman and mature and level headed, here Zain still seems a tad bit on the childish side.

As with all serials, there will be some form of similarity to other serials at some point in the storyline, stating that, that does not mean it automatically becomes a copy.