Beintehaa

The show has alot to offer if .... : Review

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello friends 😊
I was having some of doubts regarding the show after watching the very first episode of show.
Show started quite well with some Drama like the problem of having more than one wife . I dont know whether it is allowed . But I think its not allowed in India. Can someone give me some information that is it allowed in Muslims to have more than one wife?

Zain's entry was predicted very well jump from a helicopter direct into the river and then a dashing scene of Harshad arora. After that the Dostana scene was hillarious.😆

Aliya's entry was very simple yet elegent. Lets see if their acting impress us or not!.

Moreover, close relation marriage is allowed? I mean Aliya is daughter of Zain's bua , if Aliya's mother is sister to Zain's father. right? 

They also mentioned that Zain's mother wanted to have a boy as her grand child hence she made her elder son marry 2nd time.
Also, there was a sign where we can see that there is something hidden between Zain's parents . Their relation is something to watch out.

1st episode was not enough to elaborate whole concept according to me and hence I think Beintehaan will take time to gradually make its points clear. Hope to see some Gradual process of falling in love in the show.

-Dev.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suzi... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
in islam,cousins can marry...
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
In the muslim religion marriage between cousins is not just allowed but also widely practiced...
This happens even in South India but there are some restrictions -

- Marriage can take place between the offsprings of a sister and her brother's offsprings...( Coz brothers wife is not related to family by blood and she gives birth )

- Marriage between kids of 2 sisters is not allowed...coz of the congenital defects n all that...scientific reasons...same DNA and all that
HmmBrazen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Marriage between first cousins is allowed in Islam even having 2-3 spouses is allowed in Islam and also per Indian Islamic laws. But yes It may not go down well with many Urban Indian and overseas viewers. 

Yes Suchitra Pillai's character Suraiya seems to have many layers and dimension but it is expected of her as I don't think she will opt for age old Saas-bahu thing and yes her relation with Osman looks to be strained.

Anyways as its only1st epi. lets see how will things work out.
Edited by Ruchi-interest - 10 years ago
aNkItA.C thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Its  really a nice concept with fresh faces...
Hope they will live upto our expectations..
We have to wait and watch..
But after watching  the first episode its clear that the show has a potential..👍🏼