@upila. thanks for sharing. πŸ€—  mind blowing siggy with true words written 
agree.   let's continue with this thread also πŸ‘πŸΌ

thanksπŸ€—
Posted: 10 years ago
@upila.  thanks for giving morning darshan of Samrata πŸ€— 
Originally posted by upila

to all samrata fans

agree πŸ‘πŸΌ    that is why I say "think positive".     Sabar Ka Phal Mitha Hai
thanks upi all are amazing ,want to use in FB
i send a PM ,plz check it out
omg such a beautiful creation
thanks Upi

You walk into the room.

You don't look at me.

But from across the room, I'm watching you.

I can't help it. You're so perfect.

The first time I laid eyes I you, I could see how cute you were. You were a junior, I was a freshman. You were beautiful. By the end of the day, I had a serious crush going on.

It turned out to be deeper than a surface crush, though-everyone I asked told me you were darling and sweet, and when I spoke to you myself, I could see for myself that it was true. You were nice. So nice.

That was all it took for me to fall in love.

Not the storybook kind of love, where the princess falls in love with the prince after singing with him for about ten seconds, but a real kind of love.

If only you'd known I existed.

Well, perhaps I should rephrase myself. You did know I existed. But I was just a girl. Just a girl with a name and a face like all those others you knew.

I don't know why I found it so hard to talk to you.

Perhaps because you were so cute?

To be honest, I still don't know.

But now, there you are, over a year later. Across the room. Alone. This is my moment. Carpe diem, as they say.

But I'm shaking. My heart is pounding against my ribcage so fiercely I begin to fear it will burst out of my chest. My hands are trembling.

I can't move, I can't breathe.

And you just stand there, not knowing there is a girl across the hall who loves you.

I stare at you with my eyes on legs that refuse to move, and I catch my breath. You are beautiful. So beautiful.

My friend comes by and gives me a knowing smile before practically shoving me in your direction. I move towards you, and you look up.

Your smile seems to light up the whole room. You look genuinely happy to see me, and I find a little of my nervousness fading away.

I mention something lame about it's been forever since we've spoken and you humor me with a smile and a laugh before asking me how I am. I say fine and ask you how you are. You tell me you've been well.

After that, the conversation blooms. Everything fits perfectly where it should, and the conversation is not given a chance to be awkward.

I love you.

At the end of the day, though, we must turn around and go our separate ways.

I love you.

I can only hope that one day you'll look at me the way I look at you.

I love you.

@upila.   wow πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘   awesome β€οΈ  when they looked into each others eyes 

I didn't know I could love
anyone as much as I love you
for the sound of your voice,
makes all my dreams come true.

You walk into a room, and
I know you have arrived;
my heart skips a beat when
you walk up to my side.

I hope this kind of magic stays
forever between us two,
and the whole wide world will
know that God sent me you.
@upila.   wonderful πŸ‘   I am speechless
if you are on FB, you better let other samrata fans who are on FB know that  FF is in this thread πŸ€—