Punar Vivah

Crossing Paths- FF - Chapter 7 updated pg 44 see the note there. - Page 5

maha9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
wowww kate sweety 
u r back with a new plot !! great my friend πŸ˜‰ and the story line is going to be awesome with the action of ur lovely creation...

all the very best for ur new work sweety and dont forget i am waiting her to read it... love u ❀️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: Sri_Radha

Congratulation for new storyπŸ‘

Awesome prologue and interesting concept⭐️
Eagerly waiting for first part
Continue soon
Thanks for pm😳

Thanks Radha dear. Will update soon sweety
caller123 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: maha9

wowww kate sweety 
u r back with a new plot !! great my friend πŸ˜‰ and the story line is going to be awesome with the action of ur lovely creation...

all the very best for ur new work sweety and dont forget i am waiting her to read it... love u ❀️

Thanks Maha. I will update soon Maha.πŸ˜‰
caller123 thumbnail
I will update soon dearies. Thanks for the encouragement.
caller123 thumbnail
 Chapter 1
"Mama! Mama you came home..." Ansh ran and hugged Aarthi to welcome her. 
Everyday Ansh waits till Aarthi comes in the evening. His world is around Aarthi and his grandma shobha. Three of them live to gether in their small house. 

"Oh Ansh my handsome Prince I love you so much!" Said Aarthi hugging Ansh.

"Mama do you know today teacher said my essay was best and she asked me to write it on and put it on essay corner in our classroom."

"Wow my beta is always best."

" Ansh beta.Mama is tired naa. Let's ask her to have a wash and come to have tea with us."

"Ha mama dadi made some rolls for tea. Mama go soon and have a wash and come. Mama trully I'm hungry and want to eat rolls only."

Both shobha and Aarthi laughed at cute Ansh.

"OK Beta. I'll soon come"

So all three went inside.
After they had tea three of them sat in the hall.

"Ansh what is the topic teacher gave you to write an essay.?"

"My parents."

Aarthi got shocked.
"Don't know what Ansh had written. When he has me for him...I hope Prashanth is alive with us to see our son"

"Mama shall I show you my essay?"

Ansh asked disturbing Aarthi's thoughts.

"Of course. I want to see bring it soon."

Aarthi looked at Shobha who nodded at her and wiped her tears.

"Mama here see this."

He showed Aarthi his book.

Aarthi started to read it.

My parents
It is said those who have parents are lucky and blessed to have them.
I think I'm only half lucky because I have only one parent my mama.
My father dies when I was small. I wish I could remember him but I couldn't. Mama showed me his pictures.He's so handsome like me.
I wish my father would have stayed with us. Then I can play with him show my marks to him and do a lot more. I always feel sad when other children talk about their father as I don't have one. They say so many things about papa , they are really lucky. Hope God send me a father. If God sends me a father I won't do naughty things, I won't trouble any one and will be a good boy.Then I will have a papa to tell with and I can tell my friends about my papa too.
Mama said God is taking good people to him and he took my father to him. Now God is lucky as he has my father.
I hope he won't take my mother and my grandma as they are good too. I each day pray to God to keep them with me.
Mama is so loving and caring. She goes to work everyday.She works in an orphan. She goes there to help the children with their studies. She says they don't have parents and we have to help them my mom gives her love to them as they do not have even a mama. I feel blessed to have such a kind mother.

Mama said when children ask something from God ,God is granting, so everyday I'm asking for papa. Then we will be a family like others. Mama ,papa and me. Then I too will feel blessed and lucky"

Aarthi wiped her tears and smiled at Ansh who was looking at her longing eyes.

"Mama how was it? Is it good?"

"Yes of course beta."

"Mama then why are you crying? Mama will God grant my wish?"

"Yes he will. Now go and play ansh."

"Yay...I too will get a papa."

Ansh ran shouting. He was happy..

"Aarthi it's time to think of your punar vivah. See how much he wants a papa. You have to move on beta. "

"Ma we spoke about this earlier and as you forced me I agreed to a groom just for sake of ansh and you know what happened. They didn't want Ansh. If I'm marrying that is for Ansh only not for anything else. So better stop this topic. If he has a father in his destiny then I will get married but I'm repeating that is for his sake only."

saying this Aarthi went away.

"Aarthi I'm worried about you and Ansh. If something happens to me you will get lonely is this world. I know how much humiliation you go everyday after Prashanth died. This little Ansh wants a father too and you cannot live like this everyday. When will you understand this?? God please send some one for my daughter. When you took Prashanth away I told my heart that you are having plans for my daughter. You know what she and Ansh going through. Please send someone  who will be a food husband to Aarthi and a good father to Ansh. Please don't test my faith as I'm not in that position."
Thought Shobha.

Yash came to his little apartment. He was tired. He came and lied on sofa. then he heard a knock on his door.
" Oh who is it now?"  Said Yash and went to open the door to see Pratheik at the door.

"Pratheik come in."

"Oh Yash! I'm sorry  to come at this time. I know you are resting but boss said we have to go a school tomorrow.It's a poor school which is running by donations. As children are from middle class parents they cannot afford much. Our boss has said that he will built them a library and he has put us in charge of that project. We have to go to that school tomorrow and meet the principal to discuss further matters."

"That's great. I'm in Pratheik. You know I'm from a middle class family too. I know how much my parents suffered to educate me. Though now they are not with me I cannot forget the efforts they put to educate me. That is why I took up this job to help others. Hey what are you going to do tonight?"

"Nothing. "

"Ok stay here and tomorrow we both can go there together."

"Ok buddy."

Hope you'll enjoy the first chapter. Looking forward to read your comments. Sorry for being late to update as I was busy. Sorry about it dearies.

Edited by caller123 - 10 years ago
caller123 thumbnail
Precap
Ansh meeting Yash. 

Yash sees Aarthi for the first time.
Edited by caller123 - 10 years ago
roserosey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh my kate this was a amazing start kate πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...
that essay ansh had a written brought tears in my eyes...that was so touching andshowed that ansh s longing for a father , a person with whom he wants to share his happiness and do naughty things and with whom he would like to shower his love over his mother ...

i m so proud of aarthis upbringing πŸ‘πŸ‘...that shows how strong she is as a person ...
and shoba i know as always she is the pillar of their small lovely family ...

waiting for that lovely moment whwen aarthi will be truly happy ...hope she will gan her lost happiness again...

and yash looks like he is simple sweet and a caring being ⭐️...waiting for aarya meet ...
from precap pic i m so excited to see how ansh will found a new friend in yash as for now πŸ˜‰

amazing work kate πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...
Edited by roserosey - 10 years ago
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful start πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘ πŸ‘

I loved Ansh's letter it was so touching and heartwarming ❀️ πŸ˜­

Can't wait for what comes next! xo

Edited by Zetter - 10 years ago
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow...wow I loved it so much...I love such stories...you have made my day...Feel refreshed after a real tiring day!
Thank you so much!!!

Waiting for AarYa to meet!😳
caller123 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kmfan_2

Wow...wow I loved it so much...I love such stories...you have made my day...Feel refreshed after a real tiring day!

Thank you so much!!!

Waiting for AarYa to meet!😳

Thank you and your welcome Shanthi! even your comment refreshed me as you are the first one to comment in my first update.😳