Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Well...looks like this episode has come to an end...Thank you Shree for participating and giving us superb answers! 👏👏👏

Any thoughts anyone? 😊

Look forward to seeing you all in the next Koffee with IF!
ap.meena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This episode was really a great deal or me, as I got to know Shree for the first time and we came closer in thoughts...
It was really good having Shree here... Her patience to answer out questions, esp mine, was so nice... She also shared her intellectual property with us...
I feel I missed Roja akka's.. Hope to have part -2 for roja akka... 😊
incorrigible thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ap.meena

Shree,

Excellent answers.. I felt u were answers where from deep inside your heart... 😊 Aawwhh shucks . . . 😳 Thanks yaar . . . 🤗

Yeah, I watched 'suzhal' too.. Richa as the female lead... I think it was her first tamil serial...and there two male leads.. vijay adhiraj and i dnt remember the other one.. It was a good serial.. I watched it for Vijay Adhiraj, had a huge crush on him back then . . . 😆

Oh God, u watched Veerasamy??? Now I know you have such a great and strong heart... Its TR, the complete entertainer, no matter what he does, he makes me laugh so hard, I smack myself in the head . . . 🤣

BTW, guess the month is over and you really enjoyed the koffee with all of us... Ini ninga S a?
I'm waiting for the next Koffee person... Hope I can practice more and ask few more questions... Yup, Shree escape, inimel jolly'ah questions ketka vendiyathan!! 😉

Ini nan indha thread la nan regular a ajar and asking o asking dhan,.. enaku romba pidichu iruku... Hehe, Meena, join the club!! 😃

ap.meena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Preparing for the next episode... Questions ready pannanume...

Hope to know more about kaamu... 😊
Edited by ap.meena - 10 years ago
incorrigible thumbnail

Shree,

Ur apologies are rejected,, As I dnt need them.. Shree: 🤗 ❤️

I havent watched HER yet.. Will watch soon and discuss then,,, After spain's post - waiting to watch it...
Spain.
You got to watch Briyani,, I almost watch all movies... but still i dint watch this one, not sure y.. now I know I was saved... 😊

As soon as Karthikka, Spain and you confirm you've watched HER, I'm starting a thread in Other Topics for discussion!! 😃 PM me you guys, invitation is open ended until accepted . . . 😆
incorrigible thumbnail

This episode was really a great deal or me, as I got to know Shree for the first time and we came closer in thoughts...
It was really good having Shree here... Her patience to answer out questions, esp mine, was so nice... She also shared her intellectual property with us...
I feel I missed Roja akka's.. Hope to have part -2 for roja akka... 😊

Thank you my dear Meena, I had a lot of fun with you too! 🤗 We'll be in touch ok?? *stern expression* 😆 I will PM you . . . 😉 I have complaints about that other forum we both follow! 😆
incorrigible thumbnail

Preparing for the next episode... Questions ready pannanume...

Hope to know more about kaamu... 😊

Yayy Kames!! Wuhuu . . . Your turn next, wait and see what your dear Shree has in store for you!! 😆
incorrigible thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pallanguzhi

Well...looks like this episode has come to an end...Thank you Shree for participating and giving us superb answers! 👏👏👏 The pleasure is all mine Ravi, thank you for inviting me . . . 🤗 As you know, I was very hesitant at first . . . But it has been a great experience and such great fun . . . I was especially touched by how accepting and encouraging everyone's responses were to my often controversial answers . . . So a big tight 🤗 and lots and lots of ❤️ to all of you for your warmth and support . . . It's a genuine pleasure to be a part of this forum yaar . . . And it's truly heart warming to be accepted as I am albeit anonymously . . . 😭 *aanadha kaneer* Thank you for giving me this opportunity!! 🤗 

Any thoughts anyone? 😊 Pothum pa, aala vitterenggalen . . . 😆

Look forward to seeing you all in the next Koffee with IF! I'll be there, see you guys soon!! 😃

incorrigible thumbnail
Habba, my aim was to address each and every comment posted and I think I mostly succeeded . . . 😃

Special Mention to Karthikka for being the theepori that lighted up my forest with beautiful bright flames for the past month and a half . . . 🤗 

Thanks to Karthi and Ravi and all of you, I felt like a celebrity!! 😃 (Though I know that wasn't the aim of mission Koffee with Shree! Too bad Karthi, I revel in attention . . .) 😆

Mission accomplished . . . *Humming Mission Impossible theme music*

Shree Over and Out . . . 🤗 ❤️