Koffee with IF - Episode 4 with Shree (incorrigible)! - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by ap.meena

Hi Shree,

This is Meena.. I joined IF long time back and became passive for some time.. now active again.. Thought of asking u very few simple qns in this Kofee episode...

What do u think of Prasanna's character in the movie 'kalyana samayal saadham'.
If you havent watched it yet, do so once.. and let me know.. plz spare me if the movie doesn't entertain you...

What do you think of our traditional way of bringing up the kids to their teenage.. I know only how kids are brought up in India and US. By traditional way, i meant, most indian families have some set of rules and practices..

Where would like to spend the last 20 years of your life time... and the options being, the city in a less corrupted country or a small village, not much reached by the very latest technologies, in a corrupted country..

Marriage - Share a joke that comes to your mind immediately after seeing this word..

Tell us some other curernt tamil serials u watch, so that , if I have time, will post some more...

Meena, I will get back to you on this asap because your questions require me to put on my thinking cap.. πŸ˜† Kutti preview though: No, I will not spare you my comments on KSS.. Because I absolutely loved it!! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Karthikka

This is called palikku pali. Why do you think I started the ball rolling by proposing your name? The seed of revenge was already planted then...and lovely Ravi took it up. I sat back and smiled. πŸ˜ˆ

Kames - besh besh.

Thank you Karthi...Next week onwards I will become free after pongal..So next 15 days, daily 20 questions to Shree...
Originally posted by incorrigible

Meena, I will get back to you on this asap because your questions require me to put on my thinking cap.. πŸ˜† Kutti preview though: No, I will not spare you my comments on KSS.. Because I absolutely loved it!! πŸ˜†

Np Shree.. Once your give your reply, I will post my next set of simple qns.

Thank God u loved KSS... I liked the movie.. than most ppl here.. as Im mostly odd man out when it comes to movie review... except for certain good movies...😊
Well done incorrigible Shree ...

Some of the questions / answers for so similiar.  Really feel for you.

Only person a? Ahpa naanu?? 😑
πŸ˜†Oh Shree, you shouldn't have written that and you shouldn't have pulled me into this...
look you're in deep trouble with Karthikka now..

Good luck for answering her kostin!!πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Karthikka

Oohh Karthi . . . πŸ€— Is that a hint of possessiveness I detect there . . . πŸ˜ƒ Feeling so loved yaar.. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Well, of course Spain stumped me speechless . . . πŸ˜‰ Because she said I'm great "just the way I am" . . .  πŸ˜² And for the record, only 2 other kind souls have ever said that: 

(1) My Mum ❀️ (But she doesn't have much of a choice since she is the co-producer of Shree and has to bear some of the burden of responsibility for Shree's manufacturing defects . . . ) πŸ˜†and;

(2) My BFF . . . β€οΈ (But as he lurves to point out to me - though I'm sure he's just pulling me leg (I hope), paava pattu than yenna 7 varsam ah sagichithu irrukkan, illana yeppayo escape aayiruppan . . .) πŸ˜†

In conclusion, sorry Karthi, but you have yet to stump me speechless as yet . . . πŸ˜› But what you do do on a near daily basis is:

(1) You Astound me; πŸ‘

(2) You Amaze me; πŸ‘πŸΌ

and

(3) You Inspire me . . . πŸ€—

And I Love You for it . . .  πŸ˜³

Lots of β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ Shree . . .

Edited by incorrigible - 10 years ago
Originally posted by spain

πŸ˜†Oh Shree, you shouldn't have written that and you shouldn't have pulled me into this...
look you're in deep trouble with Karthikka now..

Good luck for answering her kostin!!πŸ˜†

Don't worry Spain, Karthi knows I like her best and I love her best . . . πŸ˜³

Great, now I'm in deep trouble with everyone else in the forum . . . πŸ€£

*Shree puts on helmet and rain coat and waits for IF makkals to throw smelly eggs and rotten tomatoes at her* πŸ˜†

*After which Shree declares: Intha treatment dhan yen meniyin palapalappakku karanam . . .) πŸ€£

Kames: You're right, Shree ku time seri illa pola irrukke . . . πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Caryn

Well done incorrigible Shree ...

Some of the questions / answers for so similiar.  Really feel for you.

Finally . . . Some sympathy for Shree . . . Thank you Caryn . . . πŸ€— 

Finally . . . Some sympathy for Shree . . . Thank you Caryn . . . πŸ€— 
It should have been familiar not similar.  My pleasure ... πŸ˜ƒ

I can ask kostins but if I do someone will charge me with palagarism ... cause I will be copying and paste from previous MOTW. 😳