Views

Users

Frequent Posters

incorrigible thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ap.meena

Wow Shree, great to see ur replies... Thank you Meena! ðŸ˜³

The last one, hope, the old man has made it.. *fingers crossed* He's been in my prayers everyday ever since the incident.. ðŸ˜­ Your answers make me put more questions.. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.. ðŸ˜† Hope to make it as enjoyable as possible.. Hehe, looking forward to it.. ðŸ˜‰ lets make everyone LOL... Yup, yup, as mentioned above, I'm committed to entertaining IF makkals all of this month! ðŸ˜†

ap.meena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ok Shree, then I will work it out.. I will try my little best to give u qns that makes u give entertaining answers.. 
incorrigible thumbnail

Ok Shree, then I will work it out.. I will try my little best to give u qns that makes u give entertaining answers.. 

And by the end of the month, I'll be confirmed as the official Comedy Piece of IF Tamil Section.. ðŸ˜†

Bring it on Meena.. ðŸ¤—
ap.meena thumbnail
Hi Shree,

Here are my next set of qns.. I have made it simple enough for u to reply without giving a thought..

1. Name few characters in serail that you can relate with some of the persons in your life.. or u met in ur life..

2. How to propose someone in serial (characters, not the actors) in a way to impress the character.

3. What do u think will be happening if all the villis of all the tamil serials do a English series?

4. If any of the tamil serial director is to direct the next movie of a top star in tamil industry, whom wud u suggest?

5. Create three gossips on the serial/movie characters u watch/u knew previously
Eg: VTV Karthik meets Karthik of DM to get acting tips :)

6. Name some of the good old tamil serials u enjoyed, if u hav watched (I have watched nimmadhi ungal choice)

7. Define serial/life balance

8. Dedicate vani-rain gautham, a vadivelu/gaundamani dialogue

9. What was the worst tamil movie u ever watched and y?

Let me know, if those are too simple, so that I can try to post some complex qns.. Enaku kashtama kelvi keka theriyadhu.. will try.. 😊
Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hahahaa, this place is rocking. *rubs hands Nambiar style and sits back to watch the fun*
incorrigible thumbnail
Have you guys posted your Q's for our very own Vani Rani Surya a.k.a. Arun Kumar Rajan?? 😃 Please visit the links below . . . ðŸ˜‰

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3882977  Edited by incorrigible - 10 years ago
spain thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shree, I'm really embarrassed to say this...
but I don't know who Vani Rani Surya is!🤓

Didn't I tell you...it's been years since I've watched any tv serial...
and so you cannot find me in any serial discussion thread here!😆
I have never even watched a single episode of Vani Rani!!

Let's just say for the next special episode of Vani Rani Surya, I will remain a silent reader and enjoy reading your discussions.
I can see he is clearly one of your's and Karthikka's favourites here...
and I'm sure you guys will keep me laughing with your funny questions and comments...

I will come back soon though for more entertaining questions in future episodes!
Till then, have fun and enjoy!!
ap.meena thumbnail
Shree,

I am also not much aware of VR. If you can post a picture there, then I will see if I have some questions for him...
incorrigible thumbnail

Hi Shree,

Here are my next set of qns.. I have made it simple enough for u to reply without giving a thought.. 

1. Name few characters in serail that you can relate with some of the persons in your life.. or u met in ur life.. Well currently I'm only watching Vani Rani so . . . Vani - my mum, Rani - my mum, Thenu - me, Surya - my law school classmate, Jyoti - my 3 aunts, Angayarkani - my grandma, Mano - one of my uncles, Poo - me... Ohh and one character from Thendral: Charu - my ex's ex! ðŸ˜†

2. How to propose someone in serial (characters, not the actors) in a way to impress the character. 
Vani Rani's Gautham - Repeat Madhavan's proposal to Shalini in Alaipayuthey - Naan unnai kathallikkeley, ni azhaga irrukkerenu ninaikkalai, aana ithallam nadatherummonu bayamma irrukku, yosichi sollu.. ðŸ˜³

3. What do u think will be happening if all the villis of all the tamil serials do a English series?
Suttham, kettate Western world... Would be a kitchen politics type Desperate Housewives! 

4. If any of the tamil serial director is to direct the next movie of a top star in tamil industry, whom wud u suggest? Vani Rani's O.N. Rathnam - Vikram, if he can extract Vani-Rani from Radhika Maam, imagine the wonders he could do with Vikram, I'm guessing Dasavatharam isthyle but with only speech, mannerisms and dressing to differentiate the characters, not heavy duty make up or prosthetics... (Think Sivaji in Navarathiri) 

5. Create three gossips on the serial/movie characters u watch/u knew previously
Eg: VTV Karthik meets Karthik of DM to get acting tips :) Gossip pannarathu thappu, amma thittuvangga... But why let that stop us from having some fun, right... 😛 Naan Avan Illai Jeevan proposes an extra-marital affair to Vani Rani's Jyothi and she accepts because she believes he's an NRI with wealth to rival Bill Gates, Viswanathan Iyer and Mudaliyar who are heartbroken over Avvai Shanmugi's "demise" transfer their love, affection and attention to Vani Rani's Angayarkani, which keeps her too occupied to instigate anymore problems in the family, Vaaranam Aayiram's Surya teaches Vani Rani's Poo that a second chance at love is possible... ðŸ˜‰

6. Name some of the good old tamil serials u enjoyed, if u hav watched (I have watched nimmadhi ungal choice) I think I watched that too, but I was quite young at that point and can't for the life of me remember much except that Sarath Babu portray the patriarch of the family and I really liked him... On hindsight, I liked Chitti, but then again who didn't right? But I remember when we first had a dedicated Tamil channel in Malaysia, I used to follow this serial called Suzhal starring Vijay Adhiraj that I liked... ðŸ˜ƒ

7. Define serial/life balance

Not having serials on weekends! But since that's already gone down the drain, how about not giving serial priority over family and relationships?? Dear serial watchers, please do not wait for commercial breaks to feed your husbands, help your kids with their homework, etc! 

8. Dedicate vani-rain gautham, a vadivelu/gaundamani dialogue
Gautham'ku risk edakarathulam Rusk sapadra mathiri... ðŸ˜ƒ

9. What was the worst tamil movie u ever watched and y?
Veerasamy, TR, need I say more?? ðŸ¤¢

Let me know, if those are too simple, so that I can try to post some complex qns.. Enaku kashtama kelvi keka theriyadhu.. will try.. ðŸ˜Š Meena, amongst all the kostins here, I found these the most difficult to answer, so I'm dedicating a Vadivelu dialouge to myself as well: Building strong, Basement weak, hehehe... ðŸ˜Ž

Edited by incorrigible - 10 years ago
incorrigible thumbnail

Originally posted by: Karthikka

Hahahaa, this place is rocking. *rubs hands Nambiar style and sits back to watch the fun*

Karthi, at least you said Nambiar style and not Shenvi's "finger matching" style... ðŸ˜†