Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBhai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
obviously no JKRSKS so you have to be free😆
Hi Salman. How was your vacation and most imp how is the cold there? Did you have lights in the last storm?
Aaah... Whole Scarborough was affected... My building had no power for 60 hours...and both my sisters house were without power so no where to go... It was pretty bad... Luckily i was on third floor so cold water supply was still there...people living on top floors were without water and heat for 30 hours... 

Management brought in generators later to turn on heat and warm water. It was crazy
Ohh that was brutal. I thought so when i read the areas affected. Hope you had gas stove or camping stove to survive. That was the first thing i bought after the major black out in US
yep the camping stove was with me... Luckily bought the cylinders a week before the storm so survived...

Linesups at restaurants were for 2 hours...
TheBhai thumbnail
Mee too, Still liked Dhoom 1 better tham Dhoom 2 & 3...
I even liked Dhoom 2. I liked the technological part of this movie whatever they showed. Other than that it was a full on TP. To be watched with brain aside like most of the hindi movie. 

I have not watched dhoom-2 till date. all i know about that movie is that Hrithik kissed Ash ðŸ˜†
Yeah she is still paying the price of it😆... No wonder Hrithik is divorced now

Sallu ki Haai lagi hai dono ko...just kidding😆
bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheBhai

obviously no JKRSKS so you have to be free😆
Hi Salman. How was your vacation and most imp how is the cold there? Did you have lights in the last storm?

Aaah... Whole Scarborough was affected... My building had no power for 60 hours...and both my sisters house were without power so no where to go... It was pretty bad... Luckily i was on third floor so cold water supply was still there...people living on top floors were without water and heat for 30 hours... 

Management brought in generators later to turn on heat and warm water. It was crazy
[/QUOTE]
Ohh that was brutal. I thought so when i read the areas affected. Hope you had gas stove or camping stove to survive. That was the first thing i bought after the major black out in US
[/QUOTE] yep the camping stove was with me... Luckily bought the cylinders a week before the storm so survived...

[/QUOTE]
I can imagine. The worst is when people dont keep cash on hand and only rely on plastic cards. Am glad that you survived the worst. Winter and no lights are deadly combo. 

bhavis thumbnail
Mee too, Still liked Dhoom 1 better tham Dhoom 2 & 3...[/QUOTE]
I even liked Dhoom 2. I liked the technological part of this movie whatever they showed. Other than that it was a full on TP. To be watched with brain aside like most of the hindi movie. 
[/QUOTE]
I have not watched dhoom-2 till date. all i know about that movie is that Hrithik kissed Ash ðŸ˜†
[/QUOTE] Yeah she is still paying the price of it😆... No wonder Hrithik is divorced now

[/QUOTE]
you know everything about Bolly wood ðŸ˜† How is she paying 
TheBhai thumbnail
yep the camping stove was with me... Luckily bought the cylinders a week before the storm so survived...

I can imagine. The worst is when people dont keep cash on hand and only rely on plastic cards. Am glad that you survived the worst. Winter and no lights are deadly combo. 

Last year when i went to India I was stranded at Franfurt airport with family for 40 hours... so mentally we were strong this time as atleast we had blankets, our own car, food, stove etc...

I remember the blackout in Summer back in 2003... I had to walk from Downtown to danforth subway..
TheBhai thumbnail
Originally posted by: BHAVII

Mee too, Still liked Dhoom 1 better tham Dhoom 2 & 3...

bachchans had to fight with Yashraj to remove that scene from DVDs and television broadcast... She is not working in any movies except with her Hubby. I guess Dhoom 3 was his last as well...
bhavis thumbnail
[/QUOTE] yep the camping stove was with me... Luckily bought the cylinders a week before the storm so survived...

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE] Last year when i went to India I was stranded at Franfurt airport with family for 40 hours... so mentally we were strong this time as atleast we had blankets, our own car, food, stove etc...

I remember the blackout in Summer back in 2003... I had to walk from Downtown to danforth subway..
[/QUOTE]
looks like adventure follows you. 
You walked that much😲 the only thing i remember about it is the traffic jam we were stuck in traffic due to no street lights for some few hours while kids were at baby sitters place. I had to go from Markham to NorthYork and it took me some 2-3 hours and when reached home could not make anything. Luckily had cash on hand due to Indian habbit😆
bhavis thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheBhai

bachchans had to fight with Yashraj to remove that scene from DVDs and television broadcast... She is not working in any movies except with her Hubby. I guess Dhoom 3 was his last as well...
She was married after that and then with baby and all she can not work anyways. With or without Abhishek. 
Did you like the rickshaw fight?😆
bhavis thumbnail
This one is the classic😆
Mallika Sherawat ko mixer chalate dekh naukar bola:
Madam ap juice bana rahe ho😕 ?

Sherawat: 2-3 din ke kapde the socha dho deti hoon😲🤣
TheBhai thumbnail
Originally posted by: BHAVII

This one is the classic😆

Mallika Sherawat ko mixer chalate dekh naukar bola:
Madam ap juice bana rahe ho😕 ?

Sherawat: 2-3 din ke kapde the socha dho deti hoon😲🤣

Mallika Sherawat and Vegetarian Jokes not good combinations...