Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Oh,so Naveen was also a contestant..didn't know that and got eliminated early?? hmmmm 😳
Manish,nice to see u in the forum now and then.. 😃
ammmu thumbnail
Whoa, I didn't know that myself.... thanks Manish ji 😊

Yep, am wanting BB2 to start soon! Not sure when it will start......
ritusahu thumbnail
i saw the last episode of bb. i noticed one thing that irfan was overconfident and as if he know that he is gonna win the bb 😡 . and in the last all three judges were doing some math .. jaise ki dekh rahe ho ki kis ko kam paise diye jaa sakte hain.. kyonki punit and ali ne to irfan se jyaada paise quote kiye the.. to shayad is liye bhi irfan ko bb bana diya.. ali ne ek baat bahoot sahi ki , ki agar humainbhi pehle chance milta to hum bhi apni kaabliyat dikha sakte the.. and funny part.. when puneet and ali was talking abt each others project, irfan was trying to b..tt in with ek ungali khadi kar ke... jaise class main bache karte hain jab unhe answer aata ho 😆
Chits1 thumbnail
whatever,subhash and his crew know to act well,achcha drama rachaya 😡
ammmu thumbnail
Aur one of the most upsetting things was that the judges were almost laughing about it..!! You're going to laugh after all this work that has been done by Ali, Puneet, and the rest of the contestants?!

I've got nothing personal against the judges..... lekhin especially Professor Anil Gupta, just saying "haan we'll do it".... it's not a joke to pick the winner of this show that has taken so much mehnat aur kaam! 😕
naveen maahy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Manish Gupta

Naveen it is very surprising that you were even selected for top 50, your comments are at best laughable. You should seriously think of your accumen, and should say things after judging it thoroughly, If you mean to say that people like Mr. Satyajit Singh are baccha,who are running businesses worth crores you should really get your bearing s checked and cured. I know u got the kick in the first round, but please dont pour your frustations every where.

dear  manish
i am  not  frustated--??
let me  tell  u  i had  already  told these lines that  this  is  a show
they  need smart monkey  even like -----?//????
who can  perform well in  front of  camera  in  reality-???
regarding  satyajit  (as i  recall---makhana man)--regards  to  that he  was  unhappy  after few episode .--u can  ask him.because he  was  already to start his  business.

but till  that  he  was  not known to this show  that  they  are  going to  use  as  a bihari--monkey-----who can  make  peoples happy  while  speeking in  bihari
so  every step taken  by 25 fps was nice  and  relates to their show only    not  to  ur  ideas .
regarding  me  i  was the  person  who had  told  in  second night that we  had  come  to waste our time.  now onward  we will  enjoy this  show.
and the  same  night my roommie--sudhish shrivastva  said------  he  will  also  coming  behind you   --so  after  selection in  20th-----he  had done  all  negative thing and was out in 1st episode
now  ask him  he  was  so  happy that he  had save  his  huge  time

more  i  can  tell  u  we  have  enjoyed  the  mini  baazigars  amount(
more secrets are their  which  we  cant  tell  you  manish  bhai)
let  me  tell  you  big thing  if  you  remember
sandhya mridul  call  me  for  hot  seat discussion  (not shown in  any episode)after that we  had discuss no- of things which confirmed us  that  that she was not happy with  25 fps and  show  is  not proper fora professional actor  ---or  bhi  kayee battey  ki-

so  my  dear  we  are not frustated------you  can  ask  it to  puneet--
we  had  enjoyed every moment

perhaps  now  i  can say your acumen is  not  proper  check  you  bearing  ---who  has  wasted  his  time    and  dont  get  money  even  for  mini baazigar.  even paid some  amount  from  your  pocket .
on  other hand we  have  still  earned  something
ha ha ha ha ha
you  can  also  see  an  old man----damodar ji---as  an  angry men --jinko  abhi  pata  chala ki  zee  waley  kitney  vadia  log  hey
ha ha ha
but  at  last  i  can  sey  ---der ayyey  durst ayyey
who  is  a  businessman-----?????
jiska kachra hua   ya who  has actually enjoyed the  show

by
tc---tc  -tc

Chits1 thumbnail
naveen bhai ka post i just can't understand....
Manish Gupta thumbnail
Naveen if i remember u well u r that kabadi man, and your language reeks of that, if earning frome the funds of mini baazigar is a thing of celebration for u that I must congratulate your endeavors, i am happy that i didnt have to compete you in the show. The question is if u would have been selected for top 20 what would u have done????? left it ??????? ha! ha! ha! ha! so please u stop spitting venom because there are no buyers.
inpeace007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chitra anand

naveen bhai ka post i just can't understand....

Same here. Not a single sentence.
shibha_sharma thumbnail
I can sense from Mr. Naveen's comments that he is frustrated deep in the heart simply b'coz he didn't get as much prominence as the top 20 finalists so he is just putting up a brave facade to show that he is not a loser, others are..

Anyway, this thread is to simply discuss the drama behind the show. Needless to say, all of us are aware that there are still many stories untold about what actually happened in the show.

Again, I would urge the contestants to please voice their frustrations so they can get what they truly deserve. They've probably wasted one year of their life and left with nothing?? All of them have families and they're responsible for putting bread and butter on the table.. why should the families suffer? Are we helpless enough to accept that a channel can fill their pockets to full by making a mockery out of common but ambitious men/ women?