What a Drama !!!!!!!! - Page 4

Posted: 17 years ago
Can't agree more, shrisheela.. We're not fools. i'd rather watch the apprentice..
Zee only is interested in their own gains.They actually didn't want to see the winner.

Originally posted by chitra anand

Zee only is interested in their own gains.They actually didn't want to see the winner.

Chitra I fail to see how this is in their gains. If they want this to be a successful show and run many seasons then they need to have made this their best one as with any show people do get bored with the same format . Later on after couple of seasons if this twist was brought maybe then we would have taken it saying that the show needed a change and some difference but not initally. They have driven away the viewers instead of gaining them

Priya,at first BB seem to be like a contest and the winner was promised to be funded by zee.Then,at the end zee just found out whose business will do best and they wanted to fund only the businessman who was doing really well.So,at the end,they found Irfan's idea to be doing well.Zee,at the end really didn't care,who the winners were
hi all
i am back in the loop.

good to see that naveen is still fighting with some one.

Naveen keep it up dud !!! by the way if i am not wrong you are well established businessman as described by you.....how you get so much time yaar !!!!

anyway leave it.

as regard to BB i am really interested to know that what was in your mind when you went for selection from 50 to 20 ??? i hope its not "chalo mufat mai ek bar flight bhi dekh lenga..5 star bhi ... jindagi ka kia barosa kab mila ya na mila ...." kind of idea !!!

i know its not 😊 .

i am not clear about one more think yaar Mini baazigar ke lia Zee kitna paisa dia tha [ hope its more than a lakh ] jis ko leke app itna khus ho gia ...enjoy bhi kar lia life time ka !!!
sir ham ko bula lia hota πŸ˜‰

but i am really appreciating the jury today coz How they came to know that if they give you fund you will forget your project and start enjoying ...and kicked you out in first place !!!!

maan gia boss jury ko πŸ‘

baaki aap jano

Originally posted by chitra anand

Priya,at first BB seem to be like a contest and the winner was promised to be funded by zee.Then,at the end zee just found out whose business will do best and they wanted to fund only the businessman who was doing really well.So,at the end,they found Irfan's idea to be doing well.Zee,at the end really didn't care,who the winners were

Chitra I do understand that and hence I think that Zee have jumped to the wrong conclusion without really thinking on the consequences for either the participants or the viewers..

If they had even considered either of the categories I would have said ok they have thought of their gains. If it was about bringing twists to the show then they should have thought of better one rather than bringing back a person who was a favorite not Irfan who I can safetly say was not seeing the reactions people had with his win.

The  end result they have lost out with this tv venture as they have lost good viewers and will also lose out on the good proposals if they use such tactics

Originally posted by pgccu

hi all
i am back in the loop.

Naveen keep it up dud !!! by the way if i am not wrong you are well established businessman as described by you.....how you get so much time yaar !!!!

anyway leave it.

as regard to BB i am really interested to know that what was in your mind when you went for selection from 50 to 20 ??? i hope its not "chalo mufat mai ek bar flight bhi dekh lenga..5 star bhi ... jindagi ka kia barosa kab mila ya na mila ...." kind of idea !!!

i know its not 😊 .

i am not clear about one more think yaar Mini baazigar ke lia Zee kitna paisa dia tha [ hope its more than a lakh ] jis ko leke app itna khus ho gia ...enjoy bhi kar lia life time ka !!!

but i am really appreciating the jury today coz How they came to know that if they give you fund you will forget your project and start enjoying ...and kicked you out in first place !!!!

baaki aap jano

welcome back partho. Looks like you are really are in the loop with the comments you have made for naveenπŸ˜†

You are definitely back in the loop Partho ji...... πŸ˜† I would like to know that about the BB judges as well..... am sure it was more than one lakh for sure!

hi all
i am back in the loop.

anyway leave it.

i know its not 😊 .

baaki aap jano

hi all
i am back in the loop.

anyway leave it.

i know its not 😊 .

baaki aap jano

hello
partha
you are  right
when  alankar jain   can  enjoy zee  money , why not  me???
ha ha ha
πŸ˜‰
i have  no personal relatationship with  any  baniya (subhash  zee)

free mein  to mila    ---jaroor mila------  kya  tumko  nahi    mila---???
any person  who  stay in 5 star  hotel,  free of  cost--    will  enjoy  whether it  is  me  or  any businessman
even zee had  given  us money  -----ha  ha ha h a
for  mini  baazigar
apni apni  kismat  hey  --partha