Vamsam Updates & Discussions - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
thanks for the one man show shatir! I thought this serial has long ended. Surprise its still on.

Vamsam Episode 179, Saturday 01/02/14

The guy throws wood at Uthra's feet slipping her up - Uthra smacks a stone in his face and smacks him. She comes across a car and gets on. Thenu gives birth. The guys close in on them but Thagam gives them heavy beatings and they run away.

Sakuntala comes to check Shakthi's health and tells her to eat properly. She says that scan reports say that a metal piece is lodged inside her head and they need to carry an operation. Shakthi refuses to go ahead with the operation.

The beaten up gang approach Nagu and claim that they have finished all of Annachi's family. They leave with the money making Nagu and her husband over the moon.

Thangam and Thenu start the tiresome journey. They sit down and have a rest. Thangam tells her to stop crying and look on what to do in the future. Thenu says how she can not cry at such family crisis. Thangam says that first they need to fix their situation and then clash against Nagu. They spot the guys again.

Originally posted by hopper_ocean

thanks for the one man show shatir! I thought this serial has long ended. Surprise its still on.

Ennakka ambonu uttutu poitenga 😆
Still got 6 years to go til the end 😆
This will end in 2020 along with PP 😆
Originally posted by ThangamPlus

Sathir you really got to be joking.  Year 2020 vaa????  Ithu yellam thevayah?

Hi Ratna, welcome back.

Vamsam Episode 180, Monday 03/02/14

Thangam and Thenu decide to go to Chennai but realise they do not have money for bus ticket. They beg and get refused. Thangam saves a child from being hit by a car and the parents of that child help them with their finance trouble.

The manager gives Shakthi money after selling off all the assets. Nagu has bribed Annachi's lawyer and is storming in full force to experience uncountable wealth. The lawyer says that if she wants her father's wealth to be hers' all her four children need to sign.

Uthra is in Chennai and phones MV. Sugunthi picks it up and cuts the call.  

To be Continued

Vamsam Episode 181, Tuesday 04/02/14

Uthra tries repeatedly and at last MV picks up the phone and learns that Uthra is in Chennai.  Sugunthi hides his bike key but her son reveals this to MV. After a fight, MV is in search mode. While, Uthra awaits for her knight in shining armour - she gets visited by two dragons (goons). She gets saved by a new lady who persuades her to get in the auto. Uthra refuses but she is forced into it. They approach the prostitute house, Uthra bites the hand of the lady and runs away while MV searches for Uthra from streets to streets. 

To be Continued

Originally posted by ThangamPlus

Sorry boy.  Cant find time to watch then how to update? Been reading updates around when ever time permits. Completely forgot about vamsam till i went back to Penang last week, found mom watching vamsam and i was like 😲 serial is still on?? But really thank you so much for keeping us updated here.

But 6 years? Shathir i will hunt you down boy if that happens!! 😛

But 6 years? Shathir i will hunt you down boy if that happens!! 😛

That 6 years think was a joke ðŸ˜†
If that happens I think all the viewers will group and hunt down the whole cast and crew of Vamsam ðŸ˜†
We still need a lot of time for justice to crawl back slowly.
is Ramya still acting in this serial or has she quit? My mom is watching Vamsam and she gets to watch it live with India episodes as my dad has install some decoder from India.   quite a number of people are using it in Malaysia re and everything is live from India with their timing.

Spoke to her yesterday and she said something about Uthra manage to escape but end up helping a guy - looks like new character and probably will be uthra jodi - He had cut his wrist and she took him to hospital. Same hospital her brother brought his pregnant wife. Sakthi left the hospital before operation as she wanted to solve the problem. And rangga getting worried. But no sign or ramya
Edited by hopper_ocean - 10 years ago

Spoke to her yesterday and she said something about Uthra manage to escape but end up helping a guy - looks like new character and probably will be uthra jodi - He had cut his wrist and she took him to hospital. Same hospital her brother brought his pregnant wife. Sakthi left the hospital before operation as she wanted to solve the problem. And rangga getting worried. But no sign or ramya

Yep, pretty much sums up the past two days. ðŸ˜ƒ Saved me from updating ðŸ˜†
It's RD and CP (cast change), somehow they are also in Chennai ðŸ˜†