Vamsam Updates & Discussions - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks Shathir...havent been watching Vamsam for ages, caught an episode last night and was curious. Looks like I did not miss much then.
So PM was responsible for AD's death? Which episode did they show this pa?
Originally posted by Karthikka

Thanks Shathir...havent been watching Vamsam for ages, caught an episode last night and was curious. Looks like I did not miss much then.
So PM was responsible for AD's death? Which episode did they show this pa?

Ages ago, I don't think I've been following with enough interest to note the episode numbers but it was a long time ago. Long before Shakthi's family made their way to Thirunelveli, long before they died and long before this old fashioned torture. 
Edited by ThangamPlus - 10 years ago

Vamsam Episode 193, Tuesday 18 February 2014

Ranga expresses that she too has no rights to all this wealth as she is only daughter of a cook. PM eyebrow raising time. 😆 Ranga calls in his helping hand, the lawyer who pretended to side by Nagu & co only to steal valuable secrets. Ranga confidently rips the document to millions (slight exaggeration there 😆) of pieces and throws it so just one piece rests on Nagu's head. 😆 This can then be picked by PM and made fun of. 😉

MV and the inspector comes to the hospital. Note: The inspector is not wearing his uniform as he is doing a personal duty. 😉 MV spots RD & co coming towards them and MV breaks out his animal insticts and starts a fight. The all helping doctor rushes out and explains to the inspector that Thenu's baby was weak when they came to the hospital and they are making all this commotion and accusation only because they cannot digest the truth. The all knowing doctor confirms that baby swapping did not occur (full stop.)

Uthra and Anand nonsense ðŸ˜† - Aravind sight seeing Uthra (apparently Anand's brother). Uthra wants to go but Anand's mother wants her to stay to test how she copes with the family.

Ranga and the lawyer come see Annachi who is living the king's life in jail with the police inspector by his side. Ranga proudly explains the happenings. Annachi calmly says along the line of 'You idiot, why are you doing such ludicrous stuff and not simply doing what I wanted you to do.' The ending is Annachi asking how's Shakthi - I think a more suitable question is Where's Shakthi. 

To be Continued 😡

Sorry guys for the long update 😕
It makes it more fun when I write long and twisted, hope you guys understand 😛
Thanks Sathir.

Never mind if it is short or long.  Just posting itself is great.

I'll post the updates soon
But Ramya Krishnan makes an appearance today and a heated clash between Shanthi and Bagatelle occur, 24th February 2014
Shanti - Bagatelle ... who is that?
new character shatir?? no sign of serial ending? Came here to see if you have posted subham 😛
Edited by hopper_ocean - 10 years ago

Sorry guys autocorrect ðŸ˜›
Shakthi and Nagavalli ðŸ˜‰ not Shanthi and Bagatelle ðŸ˜†