Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
^those are good Donna...and I used to be like you, starting pretty much any drama I got my hands on...lead to drama burn-out really fastπŸ˜†

My resolution for 2014...

1) Finishing drama's I've dropped...especially ones I have come SO CLOSE to finishing but never got around to it...this time, I'm watching them and sticking through to them and hopefully pass on some of this "commitment" to my real lifeπŸ˜† aka. sticking to the gym...

I have probably 15 drama's hanging on this list...managed to get one off (Jang Ok Jung, Lives in Love) and will hopefully be able to finish some more...

2) Watch more old classics - I've watched a lot from 2004 and up, but missed in the 90's and early 2000's so I'd like to watch more of the ones that shaped kdramas today...

Originally posted by: DonnaHarvey

Also religiously watching Let's Eat. You all this show FOOD po*n. Eat before you watch this and bring a snack if you can. This show will make you drool. This is an exception to my usual rule of looking for strong love lines. There are mild love interests that resurface in the plot time and again but that is not what grips me. I, and I assume most other viewers, watch for the delicious food. The sexy shots of steamy jiggae, ramyun, bhap, ghoghi make you want to jump into the screen and devour the character's meals. Also, adore the heroine. She defies "ladylike sophistication" (whatever that is) and I get a kick out of seeing the shocked faces of the men who are interested in her. How a man reacts to your eating habits can be very telling. If his jaw can't leave the floor, he has double standard issues. If he is so happy you can hear him smiling, he might be lovely (or have a feeding fetish, one or the other). If he joins in equal parts, you've found your match. That is both my opinion and our heroine's. Have I sold you on this show yet? 
YES. I totally recommend this series. 

Next, I am waiting for Emergency Couple. 

This one is on my list to check out...I LOVE food dramas haha but my problem is I always want to eat everything when watching...bad Idea since korean food is so far from me right nowπŸ˜†

Miss Korea went on my marathon list...that and Golden Rainbow
Edited by sweetsorrow18 - 10 years ago
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AidanQ

I am watching Summer Nude. Don't be put off by the title of the drama, it's actually a sweet romantic story. Don't think they'll show anything scandalous in the show by the looks of it. πŸ˜†

I'm only on Epi 2 but am loving it so far.

The lead actors of this show are  Yamashita Tomohisa (love this guy) and Toda Erika who starred together in Nobuta Wo Produce. Should be a treat for folks who loved them in NWP. πŸ˜ƒ

So I'm dying to know if Yamapi and Erika end up together and seems like she's not the lead in the drama😭😭 this makes me so so sad. 
TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
New Thread eh? Cheers people!
To hot Oppas. πŸ˜‰

Am watching Skip Beat!
It's a cute Twdrama. Silly in places...But good enough time pass.
AidanQ thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetsorrow18

Omgah Yamapi has a new drama? When'd this come out!? I totally forgot Toda Erika was in NWP, I guess I remember Horikita Maki more lol 

P.S Check out Code Blue, It's another Yamapi and Erika drama, except they don't have much of a love line

I'm going to check out this drama now lol

It's pretty recent,  came out in 2013. I'm shipping him with the other female. πŸ˜†

Thanks for recommending Code Blue, will check it out soon. πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by AidanQ - 10 years ago
AidanQ thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetsorrow18

So I'm dying to know if Yamapi and Erika end up together and seems like she's not the lead in the drama😭😭 this makes me so so sad. 

I want him to end up with the other female, tbh πŸ˜†
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AidanQ

I am watching Summer Nude. Don't be put off by the title of the drama, it's actually a sweet romantic story. Don't think they'll show anything scandalous in the show by the looks of it. πŸ˜†

I'm only on Epi 2 but am loving it so far.

The lead actors of this show are  Yamashita Tomohisa (love this guy) and Toda Erika who starred together in Nobuta Wo Produce. Should be a treat for folks who loved them in NWP. πŸ˜ƒ

I watched more than half of Nobuta Wo Produce but left it. Had no idea what was going on in that show.. unfortunately.
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Love Heartless City/ Cruel City!
AidanQ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -WhisperMahi-

I watched more than half of Nobuta Wo Produce but left it. Had no idea what was going on in that show.. unfortunately.

It's totally understandable coz I've have felt the same about many popular dramas too. πŸ˜†

TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Finished Skip Beat!
I need to punch someone. Something. Anything.
W*F was that ending?
Arrrggghhh
*my brain exploding to bits in rage*

-SilverAngel- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lhethal.Me

Finished Skip Beat!
I need to punch someone. Something. Anything.
W*F was that ending?
Arrrggghhh
*my brain exploding to bits in rage*

I know... I had the same reaction when I finished Skip Beat. Now I can't wait for the author to complete his manga so we can have Skip beat 2 before Dong hae and Si won go off for their military training which seems unlikely though... 
Edited by -WhisperMahi- - 10 years ago