Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: AidanQ

It's totally understandable coz I've have felt the same about many popular dramas too. 😆

Yeah I remember thinking... what the h*ll is going on here after watching episode after episode. lol clueless me!! ðŸ˜†
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
@All: If any of you know more shows like Heartless City with an amazing antihero... plz do tell me. I love shows like this.
TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -WhisperMahi-

@All: If any of you know more shows like Heartless City with an amazing antihero... plz do tell me. I love shows like this.

Try Two Weeks!
It's just as good.
Nothing can beat the character of MY Shi Hyun Oppa.
But IMHO, Two weeks had a better plotline. And the performances were good too.

But again, no character can beat Park Sa for me.

I know... I had the same reaction when I finished Skip Beat. Now I can't wait for the author to complete his manga so we can have Skip beat 2 before Dong hae and Si won go off for their military training which seems unlikely though... 

Am so pissed off. 
Why can't I find any good dramas to watch anymore?
Everything I've been watching off late is leaving me either dissatisfied or stark mad.

-SilverAngel- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lhethal.Me

Try Two Weeks!
It's just as good.
Nothing can beat the character of MY Shi Hyun Oppa.
But IMHO, Two weeks had a better plotline. And the performances were good too.

But again, no character can beat Park Sa for me.

Hey I've already watched it. It was a show I was watching every week when it was airing. It was pretty good. I love Lee Jun Ki. It was an unpredictable, thrilling show but no awards cause of low ratings.
And yeah nothing beats Parksa aadal.

Hey I've already watched it. It was a show I was watching every week when it was airing. It was pretty good. I love Lee Jun Ki. It was an unpredictable, thrilling show but no awards cause of low ratings.
And yeah nothing beats Parksa aadal.

That other shows I shelve with Heartless City are City Hunter, Bridal Mask, King 2 Hearts.

Have you watched Mars? The Vic Chou and Barbie Hsu one.
Edited by Lhethal.Me - 10 years ago
-SilverAngel- thumbnail

Am so pissed off. 
Why can't I find any good dramas to watch anymore?
Everything I've been watching off late is leaving me either dissatisfied or stark mad.

Cause we've probably seen most of the good ones already. Even with me I'm watching shows and then leaving them off cause either I'm getting bored with the story or its just endless dragging... nothing meaningful. I have the same dissatisfaction too... 
I remember feeling specially left dissatisfied after Skip Beat. I love both Dong hae and Si Won... so had watched the show only for them.
-SilverAngel- thumbnail

That other shows I shelve with Heartless City are City Hunter, Bridal Mask, King 2 Hearts.

Have you watched Mars? The Vic Chou and Barbie Hsu one.

I loved Bridal Mask immensely. Have watched King 2 Hearts and City Hunter too... both were good shows. No I haven't watched Mars.. thanks for the recommendation... will watch it soon.
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
@Lhethal: It was nice meeting you. I'm Mahi. Thanks for the recommendation. Have to go now... nice mini-chat with you. Hopefully we could do it again soon. tc & bye

@Lhethal: It was nice meeting you. I'm Mahi. Thanks for the recommendation. Have to go now... nice mini-chat with you. Hopefully we could do it again soon. tc & bye

Hello Mahi :) Am Pallo.
Yeah. We'll defo do it more often. I'm haunting this forum. Quite literally.
And Mars is kinda disturbing so if you don't like dark shows you should avoid it. Also it has certain scenes which'll make you lose ur cool.
But it's fine for an one time watch.
See ya around. Tc. 😃