What Are You Watching #3 - Page 6

Posted: 10 years ago
Can't wait for tomorrow for You Who Came From The Stars.
I am currently watch bel ami...you who came from d stars
I hv finishd watchn heirs..
Wel m new to dis forum...n i really lyk watchn korean series
Originally posted by Mukhividushi

I am currently watch bel ami...you who came from d stars
I hv finishd watchn heirs..
Wel m new to dis forum...n i really lyk watchn korean series

Welcome! Hope you enjoy it here!๐Ÿ˜Š
I just finished Fabulous Boys.

Despite the obvious end, I was still rooting for Xin Yu. I'm heartbroken. (All over again. Getting flashes of Yong Hwa too) Why does the sweeter, nicer guy never get the girl?

Originally posted by Lhethal.Me

I just finished Fabulous Boys.

Despite the obvious end, I was still rooting for Xin Yu. I'm heartbroken. (All over again. Getting flashes of Yong Hwa too) Why does the sweeter, nicer guy never get the girl?

That's because the girls nowadays are messed up. They'd take an arrogant one who'd treat you like rubbish instead of the one that respects you and supports you. Khair, its just a character so won't say much. I remember having desperate 2nd lead syndromes for Yoon Ji Hoon (BOF) and Kang Shin Woo (You're Beautiful) and my heart still pines to this day that they should've ended up together.
So, I am back (kind of). I will be exclusively visiting this forum because I am taking a break from all  forms of entertainment (korean dramas excluded). I picked up the morning paper today and could not get myself to read it. I turned off the TV when Revenge came on. And Revenge is one of my favourite shows. I don't know what is going on with me. The heart wants what the heart wants. I guess this new year the heart only wants korean. 
/end rant.

What did I watch? A marathon of Dandelion family. I have a huge girl-crush on Lee Yoon Ji (princess in King 2 Hearts and miss sweetsorrow18 introduced me to her other drama: dandelion family. Oh gosh, it was so long yet so addicting. I loved every bit of the power couple. Sweetsorrow I HATE YOU LIKE I LOVE YOU. Why? Why did you do this to me? My feels are out of control. 
Side note: I hated the mum for 2/3 run of the drama. I have never had such a vivid revenge plan in my head for any human, fictional or real. I wanted to rip her curly permed weave out of her skull, drip into her bones and take her organs out with my hands. Also, snap her spin while I was at it. I have never been this angry at a character. She trusted the abuser over her own daughter. I got over it and learned to accept her again toward the end though. The dad was jellyfish swimming around searching for a spine he lost centuries ago. 
The Lee family noona and I shared a love-hate relationship, she was a walking-talking example of every Thanksgiving dinner table EVER. I ADORED every single moment the fake "power couple" (as sweetsorrow eloquently put it) was on screen. Their chemistry was amazing. This makes me want to take the King's Family as well. Maybe in the summer? How is it? Has anyone seen Wang's Family, also called King's Family? 

Originally posted by DonnaHarvey

So, I am back (kind of). I will be exclusively visiting this forum because I am taking a break from all  forms of entertainment (korean dramas excluded). I picked up the morning paper today and could not get myself to read it. I turned off the TV when Revenge came on. And Revenge is one of my favourite shows. I don't know what is going on with me. The heart wants what the heart wants. I guess this new year the heart only wants korean. 
/end rant.

What did I watch? A marathon of Dandelion family. I have a huge girl-crush on Lee Yoon Ji (princess in King 2 Hearts and miss sweetsorrow18 introduced me to her other drama: dandelion family. Oh gosh, it was so long yet so addicting. I loved every bit of the power couple. Sweetsorrow I HATE YOU LIKE I LOVE YOU. Why? Why did you do this to me? My feels are out of control. 
Side note: I hated the mum for 2/3 run of the drama. I have never had such a vivid revenge plan in my head for any human, fictional or real. I wanted to rip her curly permed weave out of her skull, drip into her bones and take her organs out with my hands. Also, snap her spin while I was at it. I have never been this angry at a character. She trusted the abuser over her own daughter. I got over it and learned to accept her again toward the end though. The dad was jellyfish swimming around searching for a spine he lost centuries ago. 
The Lee family noona and I shared a love-hate relationship, she was a walking-talking example of every Thanksgiving dinner table EVER. I ADORED every single moment the fake "power couple" (as sweetsorrow eloquently put it) was on screen. Their chemistry was amazing. This makes me want to take the King's Family as well. Maybe in the summer? How is it? Has anyone seen Wang's Family, also called King's Family? 

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHHA oh my gosh. YOU WATCHED IT!?!?!? (PS. Love ya too!๐Ÿค—) LOL I didn't think ANYONE was going to watch Dandelion Family lol omg soo glad you did!! hahaha omg the MOM...i swear that woman was insane. I did find it pretty interesting how the drama decided to develop her character as like not completely evil but you just hated her cause she was so stupid towards her own kids and then the dad...oh gosh the dad! lol I love how he told everyone he was going to chill with his son at the end and you're like...WHAT. lol and the second sister...with the bum husband cracked me up sooo much๐Ÿ˜† her wardrobe and make up was positively upgraded as the drama went on ๐Ÿ˜† Yes, I freakin loved power couple - sooo adorable, they had the kind of relationship any modern woman would want...I even loved the older sister and her craziness!

So I've heard mixed things about Wang Family (King's Family) - ratings are very high (as is with most weekend dramas) however, I've been hearing from people watching that the story line is really ridiculous...so it's a toss up, maybe one day in the future I'll explore it...lol

I'm also going to be on the DL for a while...but will be visiting the forum here and there lol let's see if I can truly get off here haha
^ are you in a rut too? or just busy?
keke yup, I am not ashamed๐Ÿ˜ณ okay, maybe I am. weekend dramas have TOO MUCH drama, that part I have realized so I suppose I will be avoiding all weekend mess unless my personal guinea pig aka you have tested it beforehand.

we need to talk about the KBS drama special. In the name of all that good and pure, DAEBAK!! WOW! I love them deeply, sincerely, honestly. I freaking adore them. 

I talked about Waiting for Love with Daniel Choi in an earlier thread and I continued exploring this time with Nara's Rain. No scenes skipped. I just let it run with popcorn in my hand. It was beautiful. That's the only word I can think of to describe this special. Such an easy watch yet it leaves you thinking if you really know right from wrong. 
Another one of the KBS drama special I would recommend is Your Noir. I have yet to come across any bad drama special, to be honest. This one stars some dude from 2PM. I cared about them once upon a time, I think around Nickhun's WGM run (only recognize him, the two dudes from dream high though). I am off on a tangent again๐Ÿ˜†
So anyway, prosecutor seo from the prime minister is dating is the lead here and does a descent job. It was a good watch, realistic. No complains.
i really need to learn korean.. i cant understand  anything without eng  sub... but seems like this is a new interview PSH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzOC50ajoFo&feature=youtu.be

can any 1 plz translate it ...or tell us what are they talking about .. plz plz ๐Ÿ˜ƒ