AYLS CC: Timeless Love

hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Okie so our last CC is locked and it was on page 145 anyways, so just thought to create new one. The title...well significance of it is here...
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=uuznT7mcIn4[/YOUTUBE]

I am really high on this show (CAPTAIN SWAN!!!!!!) and we are reviving this CC to discuss the moments between all the characters/relationships on this show. So yaaa☺️ 

But ofcourse we can talk random stuff like we always do...and ALSO RF IS GONEEE!!!!! SO WE NEED A PLACE TO BELONG!! So this is it, I guess 😛
Edited by hey.bhaggu - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hey.bhaggu thumbnail
btw loons..I saw this on tumblr and I wanted to post this for you. I don't know why but I am not going to stop until you feel Emma Swan. Maybe...I don't know but I can keep trying 😆 Read the tags.

adventuresinstorybrooke:

#YOU WANNA KNOW THE SADDEST DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THESE TWO MOMENTS?#ON THE FIRST ONE EMMA KNOWS ALL THE THINGS SHE COULD HAVE HAD BUT NEVER HAD#ON THE SECOND SHE KNOWS ALL THE THINGS SHE DID HAVE AND WON'T REMEMBER SHE DID#THERE IS AN ENORMOUS THANK YOU SHOUTING FROM HER FACE#BECAUSE BETWEEN THESE TWO MOMENTS SHE GOT TO KNOW AND LOVE HER MOTHER#AND SO ON THE SECOND GIF SHE'S NOT SAD AND BROKEN LIKE ON THE FIRST ONE#SHE'S GRATEFUL#GRATEFUL TO BE ABLE TO SAY THAT SNOW IS HER MOM#THAT SHE FOUND HER#THAT THEY HAD TO SPEND TIME TOGETHER#OH SO LITTLE TIME#BUT IT'S STILL MORE THAN SHE'D EVER HOPED SHE'D GET#WHY DO I EVEN DO THIS TO MYSELF (viasnowfalls3)

hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Btw watch this.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMaj1AB5Wu8[/YOUTUBE]

Tell me something, have you seen their comic con interviews?
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anyways so I saw episode 3 of season 2 and I completely forgot about that episode and that Snow-Emma scene gave me so many feels. I had tears in my eyes, especially seeing what's in store for future and all. 
The whole episode was beautiful and funny in a way how Emma was trying to take in-charge (because she is not used to letting people take decisions for her and never being not in-charge of something). And the way she insists Snow on trusting Cora and then uses gun🤣🤣 Oh Emma...sweetie, you are as stupid in FTL as Hook is in our world 🤣 (Which reminds me, I really need more Hook vs Modern World scenes 🤣). But gah that scene in her nursery was so adorable and beautiful. 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRVd9Nd4cvY[/YOUTUBE]

This is beautiful because like I told you how Emma felt her whole life. Lonely, abandoned and one question she always had "why would her parents give her up?"...and that feeling of being an orphan. And now she is seeing what her parents, what her mother gave up for her happiness...and why it was her best chance. The thing with Emma is she understands now, and she forgives them but she can't suddenly change the feeling of being an orphan. She loves Snowing and this moment beautifully reflects that. But it is just now. Snowing would have to get rid of that feeling of being a lost girl in season 3 like snow said in episode 2 of s3. And they will...which will be beautiful. 

Just like Emma doesn't know how to be their kid, Snowing (especially Snow) doesn't know how to be parents. That's because they all have two personalities to them. Emma has the role of savior and lost girl. Snow has Snow White and then cursed one as Mary Margaret. Emma connected to Mary Margaret in season 1...and that is the person who can read and understand Emma, for whom everything was grey. But now Snow is also Snow and her judgement gets in the way of knowing her daughter. While for Charming it's different. Emma bonded with David as Charming...and he understands her.

You would see that in season 3. After Emma kissed Hook, Emma tries to talk about that to Snow but Snow thinks that Emma was feeling guilty for betraying Neal...but Emma wanted to talk about what she was feeling towards Hook, try to figure that out. Snow doesn't understand that first love is not always true love. Mary Margaret understands Emma but Snow doesn't. 

While David, he can read Emma...and that is why we got that moment in episode 10 of Daddy Charming and Baby Emma!! Emma brings Hook up in that moment but he also knows her enough and her walls so he makes joke out of it. They both have tunnel vision and so they can understand each other. 

But this doesn't take away from the fact that they are family and THEY LOVE EACH OTHER...AND ARE GRATEFUL OF EACH OTHER. 

Jennifer Morrison said in one of her interviews that season 1 was all of them living with cursed memories, season 2 was them being both people (before and after the curse) and struggling with it...and season 3 is them finding/figuring out who they really are. 

Anyways coming back to this scene..this moment broke me because it's so beautiful. Both of them (Emma and Snow) realize what they have missed and realize the importance of what they have right now. When they hug and them Emma cries and smile and walks away happily...and then Snow turns back and cries realizing what she could have given her daughter but was not able to...my heart BREAKS! 

And especially because this parallels to how David's mother gave up her life so that they could have happiness of a family...of having Emma...and they couldn't have that happiness. And how Snow gave up her happy ending with Emma so that she could have her best chance, but she ended up being lonely. And it just breaks my heart. How all of this is so related and heart-breaking. 
Edited by hey.bhaggu - 10 years ago
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
'btw loons watch this and laugh your heart out 🤣 One of the on-going joke in OUAT fandom is the relationship between Hook and Floor. It's funny because Hook always keeps falling on the floor and here is that love story...and how everyone ships it (regina, belle, gravity, emma), EXCEPT Charming 🤣:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6pKmDzjbWWs[/YOUTUBE]
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
And this is hilarious too...it's CaptainSwan...but it's still hilarious if you want a good laugh:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxgLr39kDss[/YOUTUBE]

The best was when Hook tries to bond with Emma and she leaves *cockblock* and then when emma tries to bond with Hook and he shuts her out *payback* 🤣🤣🤣 Oh these two and their high walls!! *sigh*
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Sass edition of Season 3A:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s27Iun-moaY[/YOUTUBE]
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hahahahahahah i am here omggg AYLS☺️...no place feels like home on the whole world wide web except AYLS...sigh...and i gues IF is lucky that we launched AYLS here thats why we keep coming back to it just to get that AYLS feel warna after they locked RF i toh was so over it😡

but yaaaywe have discussed and discovered so damned much under the banner of AYLS ki it ws just a matter of time when our OUAT love got spilled into it☺️...can't wait

and if any of the previous AYLSers r reading us then wishing u a very very happy 2014🤗🤗🤗...miss u...love u...ALWAYS🤗🤗

omg..."always" reminded me of Snape SEVERUS SNAPE...epitome of true love🤗🤗🤗I LOVE HIM...naps i am re watching OUAT mainly for you...well for me too but i wouldn't have re watched ijust for me its coz I want to give Emma and CS a chance for you isliye i am re watching...so if I am trying here u got to re live HP woth me and FRIENDS and do i even need to say REMIX ASHI YUVI ASHI SONU????...DO I???...DO III???
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Ofcourse!! I HAVE BEEN DYING TO WATCH HARRY POTTER AGAIN!! WE SHOULD HAVE HP WATCHING MARATHON!!! 😃 Yooo! 😎
As for friends, well i can't do it's marathon right now but sure we can talk about it...I can always talk about friends...

AND ASHI-YUVI!!! Do you even need to ask about that? Like seriously...c'mon!
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
aaah that SwanSnow scene aaah aaah aah...see this is what i am trying to tell u I liked Emma if not loved her but Iiked her A LOT till s2, I don't know what has happened to her in s3 ki i can't freaking STAND her...

but i am so glad i am watching s2 again, all these scenes btw Snow and Emma r reviving Emma for me...this is such a beautiful, beautiful scene,,,,yes I get that Emma wld be angry...damn, damn angry, her pain and suffering for twenty eight years, her feeling of being given up, of not being good enough or worthy enough to have had fought for even by your freaking own parents, her feeling of being betrayed and abandoned...it can't go away in a jiffy, it can't go away just coz she broke a damn curse, no it can't and it shouldn't coz it if it does then it would demean all that she had gone through, not only her trauma, her tragedy, her struggle, but most importantly it would diminish the incomplete feeling she have had for twenty eight whole years, the feeling of being lost, and the feeling of yearning desperately for her parents, for her home, for her mother's lap where sshe could just lie down in the face of all evil and all pain and all danger and yet remain safe, so, so safe...if her anger would have gone in a jiffy all this wld have been diminished and I didn't want that...

what I wanted was for Emma to see and feel and take in the magintude of pain and suffering and sacrifice which her parents had done for her...and in this moment, standing amidst the ashes of her parents ka cherished dreams Emma is realizing just that...and its just beautiful and heart breaking...my heart breaks for Snow, she had dreamed so much, hoped for so so much...it would have taken some totally different amount of courage on her part to give her infant daughter up and i truly TRULY believe she did that not only because Emma was destined to be the savior, to save all of them, savior or no savior Snow wld have given Emma up to protect her from Regina's wrath...she wld have...

and when Emma said ki she isn't used to someone putting her first, my heart broke then tooo...omg its like ager kisi bhooke kop achanak se khana mil jata hai toh his khushi is so huge, so, so freaking huge ki it feels unreal, it feels surreal, for few moments he won't be able to blv it, Emma has been bhookha for love her whole freaking life and suddenly she is getting it, isliye she is not able to blv it, not able to blv ki finally after being unlucky for twenty eight years, finally, finally she got lucky, and she cant blv ki she didn't just get lucky abhi but ki she was blessed from the very beginning, from the very beginning even before she was bron her parents loved her over and above their own damned lives...she can't blv it, and she is scared to blv it ki if she does and what if in a blink of an eye its all gone again as if it was just a dream, and i bet she has had such heart felt dreams all her life, dreams where she wld have her own room full of her own things and the smell of her mom and her mom ka love lingering all over the place, lingering in the veyr air she breathed...she have had these dreams since forever and finally when it was becoming a reality she wasn't able to blv...wow...i get it...its heart breaking...and yet so beautiful...