AYLS CC: Timeless Love - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Remember I told you about Snowing/CS parallels? Well this was made even before season 2 ended. It was made during winter break of season 2...so just imagine that there are 1000 more now...but here is a video for just 3/4 episodes we had with captain swan in season 2.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsIZ5t_AGM4[/YOUTUBE]
i have already done my HP watching and reading marathon like just ten days ago BUT I CAN DO IT AGAIN ANY DAMN TIME☺️...I love LOVE that series its one of the epicest things ever EVER created...it always makes me CRAVE FOR FRIENDSHIP...friendship like Ron Hermy and Harry, friendship like James Sirius and Lupin, firends like Loony Luuuna and Nevile...omggg...friendship is the prayer of love and this series proves that over and over again...actually love in itself is the ultimate prayer, the ultimate way to be in touch with the universe and with bhaggu, and this series proves that again and again and again and foreverrr...🤗🤗🤗...I LOVE HP, I LOVE DUMBLEDOREEE, I LOVE HAGGERSSS I LOVE HOGWARTS...omggg

and FRIENDS...I WILL BE THRERE FOR YOU WHEN THE RAIN STARTS TO POUR🤗🤗...again it makes me crave friendship...see the thing is meri life ka sabse bada craving right now is friendship, not love, or boyfriend or marriage...no i am craving friendship, that one person who is my best friend, who knows me even better than me, who accepts me, who hates me sometimes but at the end of the day who wld always come back to loving me, who inspires me, who is my strength and who is just there in my soul...i am craving that...so all these shows and series were friendship is like a dream come true...I can die for them
ps...I think writing makes me feel things better...😆...i am already feeling emma more just after writing one post on her and her feelings😆🤪
Originally posted by hey.bhaggu

btw loons..I saw this on tumblr and I wanted to post this for you. I don't know why but I am not going to stop until you feel Emma Swan. Maybe...I don't know but I can keep trying 😆 Read the tags.

adventuresinstorybrooke:

#YOU WANNA KNOW THE SADDEST DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THESE TWO MOMENTS?#ON THE FIRST ONE EMMA KNOWS ALL THE THINGS SHE COULD HAVE HAD BUT NEVER HAD#ON THE SECOND SHE KNOWS ALL THE THINGS SHE DID HAVE AND WON'T REMEMBER SHE DID#THERE IS AN ENORMOUS THANK YOU SHOUTING FROM HER FACE#BECAUSE BETWEEN THESE TWO MOMENTS SHE GOT TO KNOW AND LOVE HER MOTHER#AND SO ON THE SECOND GIF SHE'S NOT SAD AND BROKEN LIKE ON THE FIRST ONE#SHE'S GRATEFUL#GRATEFUL TO BE ABLE TO SAY THAT SNOW IS HER MOM#THAT SHE FOUND HER#THAT THEY HAD TO SPEND TIME TOGETHER#OH SO LITTLE TIME#BUT IT'S STILL MORE THAN SHE'D EVER HOPED SHE'D GET#WHY DO I EVEN DO THIS TO MYSELF (viasnowfalls3)

its beautiful...beautiful what she is seeing and what she is projecting, its beautiful...but i still have to get there naps...and io want to get there on my own...i think i get CS but I am more invested in SwanSnow and maybe thats why i am so disconnected with Emma right now coz she is disconnected with Snow...so if what the gif maker is saying is actually there then I want to see it myself...I hopoe its there
I will tell you what happened in season 3.
In season 3, her kid was taken...the guy she loved, who betrayed her, abandoned her came back suddenly in her life and then when she told him "i love you", he let her go again. What happened was that she was feeling lost again. She was feeling that everything she loved is being snatched away from her. With Neal, she never even got to tell him how much he hurt her and what it did to her. Given that she lost him way back, but it's frustrating that she never got to tell him how much he damaged her. She never got to tell him that she had to let go of Henry BECAUSE OF HIM. Her pain that she had buried 10 years ago was all coming up...freshening up and she was becoming a lost girl again.

And then she was also in Neverland...a place that has NO FUTURE. Where you are forced to CONFRONT your past. And all of this scared her, frustrated her. She was feeling like a lost girl all over again. It's not because of the lack of love from Snowing...but because she was feeling like she was losing Henry again.

And this is where Hook came in...Hook made sure she was feeling alright because remember, she is an open book to him. Hook knows and can read how she is feeling. And Hook saved David's life because ofcourse it is an honorable thing to do but also because he didn't want Emma to be an orphan again...something that HE FELT HIS OWN LIFE. She didn't want to lose her father the way he lost his brother, his only family. (And also it's beautiful how Hook/Charming found a lost brother in each other). 

Emma is not upset at Snowing or blaming them...she is upset at things constantly happening where she is constantly losing everyone she loves. And that forced her to make her feel like an orphan. Watch Snow/Emma scene in episode 2 again. There she says..."I don't know why but it's just that IN NEVERLAND...I don't feel like a savior...I just feel like an orphan". Because she is connecting with the lost boys...THEY HAVE THE SAME LOOK SHE HAD WHEN SHE WAS YOUNG. She is going back to the time when she was lonely and alone...when she used to cry herself to sleep every night. 

It's not Snowing she is blaming...but the circumstances that makes her feel like a lost girl. She loves her parents and is so grateful for them loons. You'll see in episode 8 how she was constantly telling them, giving them HOPE (and yes, Hook plays a huge role here) that THEY WILL ALL GO BACK TOGETHER. She is giving SNOW WHITE HOPE. You will see that because she was feeling closer to getting Henry. And she was feeling confident of herself because of Hook.

Then again in episode 10, she loses hope...and that's because how she was again feeling distant with Henry...and feeling how he is in danger and how Hook was not there to support her. In neverland, the one person she constantly looked towards for reassurance was Hook. And she wasn't blaming Snowing...it's amazing that she was telling them how she feels loons.

Look at it this way...Emma Swan is always walls up and no one knows what she is feeling...how low of confidence she is...except Hook and her parents. She can TELL her parents what she is feeling...and that is beautiful. The only problem is that Snow doesn't know how to reassure her daughter because she was never a mother...and that's the first thing a mother learns. And that is what Snow HAS TO LEARN. 

The only reason Hook knows how to is because he is kindred spirit to Emma...they both are lost souls, walls up but an open book to each other. They both understand each other. And that is the beauty of all this. It's beautiful how Snow will learn to be a mother to a 28 year-old child.
Originally posted by FollowYourHeart

its beautiful...beautiful what she is seeing and what she is projecting, its beautiful...but i still have to get there naps...and io want to get there on my own...i think i get CS but I am more invested in SwanSnow and maybe thats why i am so disconnected with Emma right now coz she is disconnected with Snow...so if what the gif maker is saying is actually there then I want to see it myself...I hopoe its there

For a show like this, you have to pay a very close attention to every expression present. Even a single second makes such a huge difference, trust me. It's beautiful.
and by the way I can freaking DIE for that timeless love wala promo I saw it last year and i DIED I JUST DIED...i DIED for RumBellle for Belle fighting for the beast, the monster because the tiny lil shimmer of good she saw in him was enough for her to fight for him till the end of time...  I DIED for Snowing and for the fact ki they wld ALWAYS find each other even if it meant going under a sleeping curse or transcending realms...I DIED for snow and Emma coz finally after twenty eight barren years they found each other, I DIED  for Emma and Henry and the fact that she woke him by her true love ka kiss...i DIED for Regina and Daniel and the fact that she loved him so much ki she could never recover from that loss and all that she has done after losing him was just her way to somehow desperately fill that void, nut nothing filled it except one thing, one person and thats where i would scream ki I CAN DIE FOR REGINA AND HENRY...I CAN DIE FREAKING DIE DIE FOR THEM...I can die for the fact ki Henry BELIEVED in her when no one else did, i can die for the fact ki she tried so dman hard to change for him and she succeeded too I can die for the fact ki she put her own life in danger there where she was trying to undo what she and Rumple had done to the portal through which Mary Margret and Emma were to come in, she was undoing it even by weakening her ownself for Henry's sake...and I CAN DIE that she would DEFY any damned one, any damned thing kept her from her son and that meant she wld even DEFY the evil inside her, defy her own thirst for power and magic if it meant it wld keep her from her son...OMG...I LOVE THEMMM TO DEATH AND BEYOND...and CS wow well I noticed them only when you told me ki they are there but if they had kept them in this collection of love stories that are timeless then they truly are meant to be...
I love that timeless promo too. Have you ever heard the whole song? It's just as beautiful. And it is a CaptainSwan Love Anthem☺️ But what was beautiful about this promo was that it wasn't only about romantic love but all kinds of love...familial and romantic. And THAT is the beauty of this promo. This promo came when CS hardly had any scenes but when I go back now...it's so clear they were written from word go.
Hook was smitten by her the moment he met her and more so after she bested him. I just wonder how it would have been like if she had trusted him, if she hadn't left him up at the beanstalk. Because the reason Emma left him up there was because she was connecting with him and she knew that...SHE KNEW THAT THEY WAS TOO MUCH IN SYNC...and the last time it happened, she was betrayed and abandoned (+ he is captain hook...who has bad reputation in our stories) And it's just so painful. 

As for Regina-Henry. Their love is beautiful. You know something? I was just telling this to one of the people on tumblr...I believe that true-love is more about actions and feelings...than destiny. And Regina was still selfish till season 2...for which she couldn't truly love Henry or vice versa...and it was only in this season where her love for her son won over her dark heart and selfishness...and she sacrificed herself. For their love to be finally be 'true' or whatever. Regina put Henry's happiness above hers and that was beautiful. In season 2, she was ready to kill everyone as long as she got Henry...and this is character growth and relationship growth. And it's beautiful, to me at least☺️😳
Edited by hey.bhaggu - 10 years ago
naps lets not talk season 3 now, lets discuss s2 and relish the moments that have happened till now, i am currently on epi 14 of s 2 but i guess by tonight i wld be done with s 2😆🤣☺️...see the thing is right now if u wld tell me abt s3 and say ki she lost her kid and all i wld say ki she wasn't the only one losing Henry, Regina did too, Neal did too...its like i wld fsee her only when i myself feel it...toh lets concentrate on s2...it has many many epic moments whichI want to talk abt...sigh...like that whole epi when Emma and Hook climb up the bean stalk...aaah their conversation while climbing, that itself sucked me in😆
Originally posted by FollowYourHeart

naps lets not talk season 3 now, lets discuss s2 and relish the moments that have happened till now, i am currently on epi 14 of s 2 but i guess by tonight i wld be done with s 2😆🤣☺️...see the thing is right now if u wld tell me abt s3 and say ki she lost her kid and all i wld say ki she wasn't the only one losing Henry, Regina did too, Neal did too...its like i wld fsee her only when i myself feel it...toh lets concentrate on s2...it has many many epic moments whichI want to talk abt...sigh...like that whole epi when Emma and Hook climb up the bean stalk...aaah their conversation while climbing, that itself sucked me in😆

Fine but I can tell you that Regina and Emma are two different people. Emma had her past of being a lost girl that rushed back in neverland BECAUSE NEVERLAND IS A PLACE WHERE YOU CONFRONT YOUR PAST. 

Regina confronted her past of choosing ANGER over HOPE...VENGEANCE over LOVE. But regina was not a lost girl in her childhood. Emma was. If you compare two characters loons, do look at their history and where they are coming from, otherwise you will never feel any character like you are supposed to.

As far as Neal is concerned...lol I am more disappointed in the fact that they didn't show much of Neal's character growth. He was seriously used as a third wheel in CS story or Rumple's family history. But whatever. I just loved his and rumple's moments. And besides, Neal didn't really lose Henry because he had just met him. He hardly got time to bond with Henry anyways. Neal's track has more to do with the fact that he will break the family tradition of abandoning their son. Hopefully.

As for my CaptainSwan! GAHHH! I LOVE THEIR JAIL SCENE IN EPISODE 9!! HOOK WAS SO HEART-BROKEN! His "actually no!" when Emma tells him "you would have done the same" and how he compared dried, dead bean to Emma...you could tell that he was feeling betrayed and it killed him that she abandoned him on the beanstalk. But what was beautiful was that by the end of that episode, Hook used that same dried, dead bean that he compared to Emma...replanted it...made it magical again and went to storybrooke, following Emma. That clearly foreshadows CaptainSwan relationship.